Microsoft Store app vanished from my console

Discus and support Microsoft Store app vanished from my console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's no longer in my apps and attempting to launch it from various places around the OS does nothing. I reported it with tracing enabled. Anyone else... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pk-Chris, Jul 30, 2021.

1. /u/Pk-Chris
    /u/Pk-Chris Guest

It's no longer in my apps and attempting to launch it from various places around the OS does nothing. I reported it with tracing enabled. Anyone else have this issue?

submitted by /u/Pk-Chris
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pk-Chris, Jul 30, 2021
  2. FappyMcFapper79 Win User

Almost entire ready to install library has vanished.

Also the games have completely vanished from my library. But I am able to download them through the store.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to make the Xbox App Game Pass Beta better

To be honest, I don't use the app, I get the games I want from the Microsoft store app. There is no real reason to have the app. They could either incorporate everything from the app into the store, or into the Xbox Console Companion app.
  4. yobrizo Win User

Get to know with instructions given with code

hello, try to redeem in your Xbox live app from the console, web or phone. other option is the Microsoft store app or web
  5. Excalibur0126 Win User

Issues using the GoPro Channel app

They had me do the following:

* Restart my console

* Check the Xbox Live status and my network connection

* Log out and log back into my account

* Uninstall and reinstall the app from the Microsoft Store

* Restore my console back to factory defaults while keeping my games and apps

* Uninstall and reinstall the app again

- Quote from original post
  6. super bario86 Win User

Failed to load saved data

I have the same problem only my store and community have vanished there just blank and my apps have gone also it keeps saying could be a temperary problem but gone 3 days now any help would help alot?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store app vanished from my console - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...: This is my first post, but I feel like I've been here for a while. I have a new Win10 pc. I'm a long-time subscriber to Game Pass on console, but recently decided to try it on PC to enjoy Flight...
  3. microsoft store/xbox app error code 0x80073cf3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store/xbox app error code 0x80073cf3: I cant download minecraft dungeons from microsoft store despite me having xbox game pass ultimate for pc. I have reinstalled windows, and done like a billion things to attempt to fix it....
  4. Gamepass app & Microsoft store. Why cant these games be combined on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass app & Microsoft store. Why cant these games be combined on PC?: Hi there, I'm just wondering why i cant add the games i bought through the MS store on PC to the xbox app on PC so i can track my achievements and what not. It seems ridiculous that this is not...
  5. Microsoft Store and Xbox app on PC not able to download anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store and Xbox app on PC not able to download anything: About two weeks ago my microsoft store and xbox app stopped downloading anything, instead the just shoe me an error, after ca couple of day I got a notification-like notice asking if I have a...
  6. problem with roblox microsoft store app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with roblox microsoft store app: when i try to play roblox, suddenly when i let go of the W key, it keeps going and when i try to press esc to stop it, it doesnt work until after 5 seconds it finally appears. has anyone had this?...
  7. Can't download games on Microsoft Store, or download Xbox Game Pass for PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download games on Microsoft Store, or download Xbox Game Pass for PC app: Hello, I'm having problems with all downloads on PC. I own Game Pass for PC, and when I go game pages in the Microsoft Store it says I can install them. I click install, select a drive, and then...
  8. Microsoft Store Library not showing an app I purchased 3 months ago.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Library not showing an app I purchased 3 months ago.: I am not able to download a game from the Microsoft Store because it does not appear in 'My Library'. It does appear in my purchase history. 65282a1d-57c2-4528-b29c-cc501cddb1e3
  9. Xbox Beta App and Microsoft Store showing two different download speeds.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App and Microsoft Store showing two different download speeds.: As the title suggest for some reason the Xbox Beta App is downloading games EXTREMELY slow. Like Im getting 5MB/S which is not what my internet should be getting seeing as i can go download...
  10. Trying to launch a game from Xbox app opens the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to launch a game from Xbox app opens the Microsoft store: Hello, Whenever I try to launch a game from the Xbox app on my pc, it opens the Microsoft store to the "Gaming Services" page. There is nothing I can do on that page. None of my games open. I've...