Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work

Discus and support Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was trying to checkout my order of a design lab controller + play and charge kit and the "buy now" button is greyed out and unresponsive even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Faruja, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Faruja
    Faruja Guest

I was trying to checkout my order of a design lab controller + play and charge kit and the "buy now" button is greyed out and unresponsive even though I've selected a delivery location and clicked the disclaimer. I thought Microsoft would want to take
    my money? I don't get it

:)

Faruja, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work - Similar Threads - Microsoft store buy

2. Buying game from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying game from the Microsoft Store: Hello, there is promotion for an Xbox One S All Digital Edition which gives one of the games for free (Fifa20, Spyro, Borderlands3). I would like to know if any purchase made on the Microsoft...
  3. Покупка игры в microsoft store [Mod Translation-Buying a game at the microsoft store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Покупка игры в microsoft store [Mod Translation-Buying a game at the microsoft store]: Сегодня хотел купить Red Dead Redemption 2. В способе оплаты выбрал оплата по карте + остаток со счета microsoft. Произошла ошибка со списание средств со счета microsoft, однако деньги с карты...
  4. I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...: On the night of Friday the 30th. I bought fallout 76 atoms thinking it would be compatible with my PC version of the game. It turns out I can't redeem them or anything on Bethesda.net so I would...
  5. Compra na Microsoft store (Buy from Microsoft Store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra na Microsoft store (Buy from Microsoft Store): Fiz a compra de 1000 buks no fortinite com cartão presente e não recebi, o que faço? [Translation] I made the purchase of 1000 Bucks in the Fortnite with gift card and did not receive, what do I...
  6. Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem: [img] (English: To do this, change the setting You can not buy or download due to your account configuration. Your parent can customize privacy settings on Xbox Live for your profile in...
  7. покупка товаров в магазине майкрософт [Translation - Buying items from the Microsoft Store ]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    покупка товаров в магазине майкрософт [Translation - Buying items from the Microsoft Store ]: для покупки кастомизированного геймпада обязательно нужна учётная запись или нет? ------ [Mod Translation - Do you need an account to buy a customized controller or not?]...
  8. Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller): Hello, I'm thinking about buying a elite controller just bought a new xbox less than a week ago was wondering if the warranty I bought then will still cover the controller or if I will have to...
  9. Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support: How do i get this fixed my bank says it nothing on there end 38729bfe-6f0f-43ad-abc0-23ef25315640
  10. Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?: What I've done is I linked my Microsoft account to my Xbox account and from my Xbox account to my Epic Games account, so if I bought VBucks from the Microsoft Store, will the VBucks transfer to...