Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work

Discus and support Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was trying to checkout my order of a design lab controller + play and charge kit and the "buy now" button is greyed out and unresponsive even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Faruja, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Faruja
    Faruja Guest

I was trying to checkout my order of a design lab controller + play and charge kit and the "buy now" button is greyed out and unresponsive even though I've selected a delivery location and clicked the disclaimer. I thought Microsoft would want to take
    my money? I don't get it

:)

Faruja, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Yombi Win User

There is currently an issue with the store.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

There is currently an issue with the store. Microsoft are aware and are working on a fix.
  4. MarilezeMedder Win User

Good evening,

Please advise when Microsoft will be fixing the bugs / issues with the online store?

It is 2 and a 1/2 months after the above post by Faruja and still purchases can not be completed due to the grayed out place order button

Please fix this and let's do business. We need to purchase an Office 365 for up to 6 devices (PC/ Laptop/ Tablet / Android devices).
  5. MarilezeMedder Win User

I am on a Mac and have tried it with chrome and safari and it still won't work. And it won't let you make a purchase without signing in so of course I'm signed in. Button is still greyed out
    It is 15 December 2019. That is 2 and a 1/2 months after this post and Microsoft still has not resolved this issue.

I tried to buy Office 365 but upon check out the place order button and change payment option button is greyed out and still not functioning.

Microsoft what is going on with your online store!
  6. Faruja Win User

I am on a Mac and have tried it with chrome and safari and it still won't work. And it won't let you make a purchase without signing in so of course I'm signed in. Button is still greyed out
Thema:

1. Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work - Similar Threads - Microsoft store buy

2. Can I Buy Controller's and Accessories On The Microsoft Store With A Xbox Gift Card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I Buy Controller's and Accessories On The Microsoft Store With A Xbox Gift Card?: So I was recently wondering if I could buy a white controller with Xbox gift cards because be one that can with my Xbox doesn't work. So I was wondering if I could get a couple Xbox gift cards and...
  3. Unable to buy game from microsoft store. PUR-AuthenticationFailure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy game from microsoft store. PUR-AuthenticationFailure: Unable to buy game from microsoft store. PUR-AuthenticationFailure sxnNRpkFKEGWaEQv.0.0.15.9 2020/06/15 - 21:59:41 UTC I tried both online in browser and xbox, it does n't work....
  4. Buying Red Dead Redemption 2 from Microsoft store to play on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying Red Dead Redemption 2 from Microsoft store to play on PC: I want to play Red Dead Redemption 2 on my PC. I got some Microsoft gift card from friends and have enough account balance for RDR2. I can't buy it from other sites for not having enough fund. I...
  5. Game purchased from microsoft store, can I switch PCs without buying another copy?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game purchased from microsoft store, can I switch PCs without buying another copy?: I want to run a game I purchased on one laptop on another. It wont let me play. Do I need to uninstall it on the first laptop, before it will download on the other? Minecraft Dungions....
  6. will the microsoft store let you buy vbucks for pc in the future?

in XBoX on Windows
    will the microsoft store let you buy vbucks for pc in the future?: so I bought a giftcard ready to buy vbucks and I did but it didn't work so I had to get a refund [it did not work because it was for xbox] im just wondering if you would ever in the future able to...
  7. Can you buy xbox 360 games on an XB1 with microsoft store credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you buy xbox 360 games on an XB1 with microsoft store credit?: I was going to buy skate 3 with an XB1 store credit card and it did not let me. Any help? is it possible? 10845fb1-a669-4a25-9a47-7c362f2bbcd3
  8. Buying content from the Microsoft store on my phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying content from the Microsoft store on my phone: If I buy dlc from the Microsoft store on my phone, can I still download the content onto my xbox?? Will I get a download code?? f855ef12-d1ec-40cb-9217-5b8291ca3a2c
  9. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - bought on disc, still asks for me to buy it in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - bought on disc, still asks for me to buy it in Microsoft Store: I bought my first Xbox ever since I am spending a lot of time at home these days... An Xbox One S, I also ordered Assassin's Creed: Odyssey on disc. I installed it and updated, but when I start...
  10. Как покупать в Microsoft Store, если у меня только рубли? [Mod translation-How to buy in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Как покупать в Microsoft Store, если у меня только рубли? [Mod translation-How to buy in...: Здравствуйте, столкнулся с проблемой, что не могу купить игру за рубли в магазине. [Mod translation-Hello, I ran into a problem that I can’t buy the game for rubles in the store.]...