Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller)

Discus and support Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I'm thinking about buying a elite controller just bought a new xbox less than a week ago was wondering if the warranty I bought then will still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jalinthakid, May 17, 2019.

1. Jalinthakid
    Jalinthakid Guest

Hello,

I'm thinking about buying a elite controller just bought a new xbox less than a week ago was wondering if the warranty I bought then will still cover the controller or if I will have to purchase another one... thanks in advance.

JtK

:)

Jalinthakid, May 17, 2019
  2. Yombi GS Win User

I think you have to purchase an other for the controller. But to be honest i'm not a 100% sure of it.
  3. Spike1968 Win User

I would suggest buying your controller from Best Buy. Their extended warranty is great, I’ve had to replace two elite controllers using the warranty I purchased there.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

5. thedtb Win User

What time period is available for the purchase? I'm from Europe, that's why I am curious.
  6. Boaz_ Win User

Hey JtK,

The Elite controller is definitely a very nice step up from the controller that comes with the console. You get a lot of opportunities for customization, and it feels great. If I understand your question correctly, you're wondering if the warranty on your
    console will carry over to the Elite controller? Is it a warranty through Xbox or a third party such as Best Buy? The warranty on your Xbox will cover the Xbox and controller that came with it, but not the separately purchased Elite controller. If the warranty
    is through a third party, it would be best to check with them. Hope this helps!

Boaz
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store buying

2. Как покупать в Microsoft Store, если у меня только рубли? [Mod translation-How to buy in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Как покупать в Microsoft Store, если у меня только рубли? [Mod translation-How to buy in...: Здравствуйте, столкнулся с проблемой, что не могу купить игру за рубли в магазине. [Mod translation-Hello, I ran into a problem that I can’t buy the game for rubles in the store.]...
  3. Can't buy original star wars knights of the old republic from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy original star wars knights of the old republic from microsoft store: Hi Is anyone able to buy the original xbox star wars kotor from the Microsoft store? I have tried on my xbox one and on my computer. On the xbox it says I have not set up a payment form - I have...
  4. Will get vbucks if i buy from Microsoft Store(pc player)

in XBoX on Windows
    Will get vbucks if i buy from Microsoft Store(pc player): Currently i play fortnite on pc. I want to get vbucka from the microsoft store .i dont have a xbox .i used the same gmail for both epic games and Microsoft store .if i purchase vbucks from this...
  5. Não consegui comprar um jogo na Microsoft Store.[I couldn't buy a game from the Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consegui comprar um jogo na Microsoft Store.[I couldn't buy a game from the Microsoft...: Ao longo de cinco dias, tentei várias vezes comprar o jogo FIFA 20 na promoção do Black Friday,pela opção de pagamento por meio de cartão de crédito, mas o sistema insistia em dizer "Confira as...
  6. Is there a way to buy blackout xbox one game from the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to buy blackout xbox one game from the microsoft store?: Blackout is a battle royale mode from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. 188f8c2f-920c-4887-a3fa-59af4a17f65f
  7. Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work: I was trying to checkout my order of a design lab controller + play and charge kit and the "buy now" button is greyed out and unresponsive even though I've selected a delivery location and clicked...
  8. Buying game from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying game from the Microsoft Store: Hello, there is promotion for an Xbox One S All Digital Edition which gives one of the games for free (Fifa20, Spyro, Borderlands3). I would like to know if any purchase made on the Microsoft...
  9. Покупка игры в microsoft store [Mod Translation-Buying a game at the microsoft store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Покупка игры в microsoft store [Mod Translation-Buying a game at the microsoft store]: Сегодня хотел купить Red Dead Redemption 2. В способе оплаты выбрал оплата по карте + остаток со счета microsoft. Произошла ошибка со списание средств со счета microsoft, однако деньги с карты...
  10. I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...: On the night of Friday the 30th. I bought fallout 76 atoms thinking it would be compatible with my PC version of the game. It turns out I can't redeem them or anything on Bethesda.net so I would...