Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller)

Discus and support Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I'm thinking about buying a elite controller just bought a new xbox less than a week ago was wondering if the warranty I bought then will still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jalinthakid, May 17, 2019.

1. Jalinthakid
    Jalinthakid Guest

Hello,

I'm thinking about buying a elite controller just bought a new xbox less than a week ago was wondering if the warranty I bought then will still cover the controller or if I will have to purchase another one... thanks in advance.

JtK

:)

Jalinthakid, May 17, 2019
  2. Yombi GS Win User

I think you have to purchase an other for the controller. But to be honest i'm not a 100% sure of it.
  3. Spike1968 Win User

I would suggest buying your controller from Best Buy. Their extended warranty is great, I’ve had to replace two elite controllers using the warranty I purchased there.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

5. thedtb Win User

What time period is available for the purchase? I'm from Europe, that's why I am curious.
  6. Boaz_ Win User

Hey JtK,

The Elite controller is definitely a very nice step up from the controller that comes with the console. You get a lot of opportunities for customization, and it feels great. If I understand your question correctly, you're wondering if the warranty on your
    console will carry over to the Elite controller? Is it a warranty through Xbox or a third party such as Best Buy? The warranty on your Xbox will cover the Xbox and controller that came with it, but not the separately purchased Elite controller. If the warranty
    is through a third party, it would be best to check with them. Hope this helps!

Boaz
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store buying

2. I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...: On the night of Friday the 30th. I bought fallout 76 atoms thinking it would be compatible with my PC version of the game. It turns out I can't redeem them or anything on Bethesda.net so I would...
  3. Compra na Microsoft store (Buy from Microsoft Store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra na Microsoft store (Buy from Microsoft Store): Fiz a compra de 1000 buks no fortinite com cartão presente e não recebi, o que faço? [Translation] I made the purchase of 1000 Bucks in the Fortnite with gift card and did not receive, what do I...
  4. Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem: [img] (English: To do this, change the setting You can not buy or download due to your account configuration. Your parent can customize privacy settings on Xbox Live for your profile in...
  5. покупка товаров в магазине майкрософт [Translation - Buying items from the Microsoft Store ]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    покупка товаров в магазине майкрософт [Translation - Buying items from the Microsoft Store ]: для покупки кастомизированного геймпада обязательно нужна учётная запись или нет? ------ [Mod Translation - Do you need an account to buy a customized controller or not?]...
  6. Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support: How do i get this fixed my bank says it nothing on there end 38729bfe-6f0f-43ad-abc0-23ef25315640
  7. Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?: What I've done is I linked my Microsoft account to my Xbox account and from my Xbox account to my Epic Games account, so if I bought VBucks from the Microsoft Store, will the VBucks transfer to...
  8. Qué pasa si compro en otra región de Microsoft Store? (What happens if I buy in another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Qué pasa si compro en otra región de Microsoft Store? (What happens if I buy in another...: Por ejemplo: Soy de Argentina y compro un juego de Microsoft México porque es más barato. Pasa algo? Translate-For example: I am from Argentina and I buy a game from Microsoft Mexico because it...
  9. I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.: I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing...
  10. Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?: Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit card.Will the xbox gift cards work in the...