Microsoft Store can not open " Xbox Game Pass PC"

Discus and support Microsoft Store can not open " Xbox Game Pass PC" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I search " Xbox Game Pass Pc" in Microsoft Store, is says page could not be loaded please try again later and I have try many times it did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MarthAres007, Jun 11, 2019.

1. MarthAres007
    MarthAres007 Guest

When I search " Xbox Game Pass Pc" in Microsoft Store, is says page could not be loaded please try again later and I have try many times it did not work and there is a Code: 0x00000194.
    Microsoft Store can not open " Xbox Game Pass PC" [​IMG]

:)

MarthAres007, Jun 11, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello MarthAres,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend to make sure the device is completely up to date. If an Xbox console, they put out store updates about once a week. If on a PC make sure the system is up to date.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

It is a service just started today sir. Just be patient. It all work out very soon. Great deal for pc gamers. Future is very bright!
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

I did a quick search on the error code, and must apologise for not having a response for you, via the official Lookup Tool..

However, an internet search provided
    a solution that was posted here in 2018
    , that suggests signing out of your Microsoft account and to sign in again (as posted). Have you changed any of your info recently, including payment details? Might be worth a look, if updating Windows 10 does not
    fix it.

Hope this helps,

L
  5. Paul1708 Win User

Game Pass on pc

Those games are only on xbox there not aviable though the microsoft store on PC. With game pass there is xbox playanywhere were you can buy the game once and play on both. Games avaiable in this though game pass can be found in the store on pc or a full
    list here
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games?cat=xpa#

E3 is next week and microsoft have been teasing xbox game pass coming too PC so we could see a lot more been added
  6. JoshCowley1 Win User

Issues signing into the app with correct account on Windows 10

Found an answer to this via this forum post.

To change the "Store account" you can open up the windows 10 app called "Microsoft store" and sign in to that app with the account that has the game pass subscription.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store can not open " Xbox Game Pass PC" - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store open

2. 微软商店买的软件怎么能转移到另一个账户上吗?[Translation-How can software purchased by the Microsoft Store be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    微软商店买的软件怎么能转移到另一个账户上吗?[Translation-How can software purchased by the Microsoft Store be...: 微软商店买的软件怎么能转移到另一个账户上吗? [Translation-How can software purchased by the Microsoft Store be transferred to another account?] eb053baf-e747-4edc-86b2-d30b1455f08f
  3. Installation application impossible du Microsoft Store[Installation application impossible...

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation application impossible du Microsoft Store[Installation application impossible...: Bonjour, J'ai acheté le jeu Forza Horizon 3 avec un DLC Hot Weels ainsi que la carte aux trésors sur mon PC Windows 10. Le jeu s'est installé parfaitement avec le DLC et fonctionne parfaitement,...
  4. Unable to download Outer Worlds off Microsoft Store (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Outer Worlds off Microsoft Store (PC): Hey everyone, hopefully someone can help me out with this. I've been trying to download Outer Worlds off the Microsoft Store for two days now. I've tried clearing my cache, checked for any...
  5. Xbox One Microsoft Store Closing when opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Microsoft Store Closing when opening.: Whenever I open the Microsoft store on my Xbox One I get the same error message each time: "Give it another try. If it happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code:...
  6. Trouble updating and opening the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble updating and opening the Microsoft Store: Hi, i have a problem updating my Microsoft store app in my Xbox one S it starts the download but after two seconds it just says "Installation Stopped" and if i try to start the download again the...
  7. Não consigo abrir a Microsoft Store pelo Xbox (I can not open the Microsoft Store from the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo abrir a Microsoft Store pelo Xbox (I can not open the Microsoft Store from the...: Simplesmente quando eu tento entrar na Microsoft Store pelo Xbox One S, simplesmente a loja não abre Translation: Simply when I try to get into the Microsoft Store for Xbox One S, the store...
  8. XBOX ONE: Microsoft Store do not open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE: Microsoft Store do not open: The microsoft store is not starting. When I click on the app, the store tries to open but it returns to the home screen. No error is displayed on the screen. Can I reinstall the Microsoft store?...
  9. unable to open microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to open microsoft store: hello I can not open microsoft store on my xbox one message try again we could not load the page b0f92afa-c4d2-41f2-9219-198fcdb90a64
  10. Skype app opens instead of Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype app opens instead of Microsoft store: Anytime I try and open the microsoft store on my xbox one, the unavailable skype app opens instead. What is going on here? 6c581147-f3b9-4e4e-b5d7-337c61e9a2fe