Microsoft store can't download/uptade

Discus and support Microsoft store can't download/uptade in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i bought the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate last day and i tried to download games but everytime i try it just says turn on the Windows Uptade when i check... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ES_130, Aug 20, 2020.

1. ES_130
    ES_130 Guest

ES_130, Aug 20, 2020
  2. A Skilled Shot Win User

Microsoft flight sim download!!!!

You can Download from the Microsoft store app on the laptop. If you can't find it in the store be sure you are using the correct account in the Microsoft Store App.
  3. I'mAice Win User

Xbox account

Yes, the Microsoft store app is available on Windows PC but you can't download Warzone from the Microsoft store app on your PC.
  4. ISirProdigy007 Win User

uptade

Hi,

post your feedback here;
    Xbox Uservoice
    about the new update.

Happy Gaming!
  5. vince1796 Win User

black screen

Already try It's since I dl the uptades for the multiplayer
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

"Some Xbox Live Content May Not Be Available"

Well to me sometimes before the new uptade, when the service was like on maintenance.
Thema:

1. Microsoft store can't download/uptade - Similar Threads - Microsoft store can't

2. I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install the paid version of minecraft from microsoft store: I bought the basic colection of windows minecraft from the microsoft store but i can't download it, it starts but never ends and it's not a wifi problem, when the download stops say " Ha habido un...
  3. Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version): Hi, I can't log-in to Halo Infinite. I'm opening the game, waiting the intro then a log-in pop-up comes out. It says ''Welcome back, _my gamer tag_'' ,under that my avatar and lastly a ''Let's...
  4. Microsoft store package dependency installer - infinite loop. Can't start Microsoft Flight 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store package dependency installer - infinite loop. Can't start Microsoft Flight 2020: I ran the mandatory update today and now Flight simulator 2020 will not run. Keeps trying to run the Microsoft Store Package Discovery Installer. I click on yes (and even as administrator) and...
  5. Can't download an app from Microsoft store.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download an app from Microsoft store.: Today, I tried to download Roblox from Microsoft store. It said I already own it but I don't. Can anyone help me? [img] 89675840-b06d-4038-af3f-8d1842da7663
  6. I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the microsoft store on my pc but can't play it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the microsoft store on my pc but can't play it on my xbox: I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the microsoft store on my pc but i can't play it on my xbox series s. I linked the microsoft store account and it says i have to buy minecraft dungeons when i...
  7. Can't install the Gaming Services from the Microsoft store. It says acquiring license than...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install the Gaming Services from the Microsoft store. It says acquiring license than...: So i want to play a game with my friend and he can't install the Gaming Services from the Microsoft store. It says acquiring license than all of the sudden a message that says "Something Happened...
  8. When is Game pass gonna be working. And I can't get anything from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is Game pass gonna be working. And I can't get anything from Microsoft store: Games pass has not been working all day. And there are just a couple of games that work from Microsoft store. e1b4ed94-729e-4f1c-9308-d083159099ba
  9. Can't find 'Minecraft For Windows 10' in New Microsoft Store revamp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find 'Minecraft For Windows 10' in New Microsoft Store revamp: Hi, so as you know, Microsoft store got a total revamp a while ago, and with this update, I'm no longer able to find 'Minecraft for Windows 10' by typing 'Minecraft'instead, the results new...
  10. Can't play Halo Infinite on Gamepass PC or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Halo Infinite on Gamepass PC or Microsoft Store: I've been trying to play Halo Infinite through Gamepass on my PC, I have both the base game and campaign installed plus the high res texture packs. But when I click play on either Gamepass (both...