Microsoft store deleted

Discus and support Microsoft store deleted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I deleted my Microsoft store from my XBONE S and can not figure out how to get it back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Malfeasance, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Malfeasance
    Malfeasance Guest

Microsoft store deleted

I deleted my Microsoft store from my XBONE S and can not figure out how to get it back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Malfeasance, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Malfeasance Win User

Microsoft store deleted

And now I can click on the icon in my apps list. Thanks for your quick reply's.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Microsoft store deleted

Hi there,

It is not possible to delete the Store from your console. If you press the Guide button, there should be Store icon. Once you have loaded it, you can press the Menu button and create a pin on your Dashboard.

If you still run into issues, please feel free to reply.

Best,

L
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft store deleted

Hello Malfeasance,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Is your console enrolled in the

Xbox Insider Program
    ? You can access the Microsoft Store in a couple of different ways. You can press the Xbox button on the controller to pull up the guide, and the Microsoft Store icon is below the home icon. You can go to the home screen and press RB
    to scroll to the Microsoft Store section of the console. What happens when you try to access the store in these ways? Be sure to let us know the results Malfeasance!
  5. Malfeasance Win User

Microsoft store deleted

Somehow I was able to get back into the store after a couple restarts but the icon is nowhere to be found. Might have to do a reset minus my data.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Microsoft store deleted

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been resolved. We will be locking this thread. If you ever have another question or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon!
Thema:

Microsoft store deleted

1. Microsoft store deleted - Similar Threads - Microsoft store deleted

2. 如何删除Microsoft store的登陆记录啊?[Translation-How do I delete a login record from the Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    如何删除Microsoft store的登陆记录啊?[Translation-How do I delete a login record from the Microsoft...: 有个朋友用了我电脑登陆了一下Microsoft store,结果这个下面就一直有他的登陆记录了,怎么能 除这个记录呢?强迫症晚期了。。。 [Translation-A friend used my computer to log on to the Microsoft store, the result of this has been his landing record, how...
  3. Microsoft Store"Gaming Service"and another PC GAME cannot install,error code︰0x803FB005

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store"Gaming Service"and another PC GAME cannot install,error code︰0x803FB005: I used different way to solve this error ->Today reinstall window10 ->Done all Window Updated However I cannot solve the problem Before I reinstall window 10, I used different solutions from...
  4. Xbox One: Sort order of games in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: Sort order of games in Microsoft Store: Hi, How do I sort all the games in Microsoft Store on Xbox (One) alphabetically in A to Z order? Available sort orders should be name, price, releasedate, rating etc......
  5. Problèmes d'installation Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problèmes d'installation Microsoft Store: Bonjour, depuis que j'ai désinstaller Forza Horizon 4 qui ne voulais pas démarrer et rester ouvert, j'ai essayer de le réinstaller mais impossible le téléchargement se coupe avec 3 sec, même quand...
  6. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it: Hi! I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store last year. I could not checked it because i did not have an Xbox console, but now when i logged in i saw there was not any vbuck on my fortnite...
  7. Microsoft Store not letting me download... (Le microsoft store ne me laisse pas installer)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store not letting me download... (Le microsoft store ne me laisse pas installer): Hi! So basically I bought sea of thieves and while pushing the download button, nothing happened... So I tried whit other program available on the microsoft store but it didnt work either. I...
  8. Microsoft Store update problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store update problem: In my console I have Microsoft Store as an application that needs updating but when I try to update it it is 0% for a long time. Nothing happens, nothing downloads... Why?...
  9. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 PC + Microsoft Store Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 PC + Microsoft Store Discussion: Hello, I am absolutely annoyed by the microsoft store. A few days ago I wanted to reinstall Forza Horizon Ultimate Edition. First problem I encountered was to even find out how I can reinstall...
  10. Responses to an inability to deleted saved data on a game bought in Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Responses to an inability to deleted saved data on a game bought in Microsoft store: How to waste time on a Saturday, or, how to tell a customer that Ubisoft sells games in our Microsoft Store that you can only play once, sucker.  Contact us [img] April A. April A. Thank you...