Microsoft store delivery

Discus and support Microsoft store delivery in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I ordered a new controlor from the microsoft store and it says its been delivered when it has not been. Microsoft used GLS to send it all im seeing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BraidenFloyd, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM.

1. BraidenFloyd
    BraidenFloyd Guest

Microsoft store delivery

So I ordered a new controlor from the microsoft store and it says its been delivered when it has not been. Microsoft used GLS to send it all im seeing is bad reviews on them is there any way for me to figure this out? I emailed GLS but have gotten nothing

:)

BraidenFloyd, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM
  2. A for Anarchist Win User

pre-ordered mine from microsoft store will i get it day one?

It will arrive day one. The preorders from the microsoft store had no shipping options besides day one delivery.
  3. Skeeter Quill Win User

free xbox one from engage.xbox.one

Just had my call back from the MS store! Delivery on launch day! Thank you Microsoft!
  4. Tarbat-A257F4F3-139D Win User

Your Xbox One Delivery Updates..

Great. UPS says Scheduled Delivery = Tuesday 26th. Obviously NOT DAY ONE. Hopeless Microsoft Store. Ordered in June.
  5. Crof2003 Win User

Halo freaking 4!! :D

Microsoft store seems to have timed it perfectly. My game is out for delivery today. Work cannot be over soon enough :)
  6. Alberic-006634A9-223 Win User

Mad Max Xbox One release day delivery?

Called Microsoft store customer service and the rep told me that they try and ensure release day delivery on all pre-orders regardless of shipping method chosen. I was curious because on the Xbox live rewards page there is an offer for guaranteed release
    day delivery for some games but neither the rewards or store site state which games at included.
Thema:

Microsoft store delivery

1. Microsoft store delivery - Similar Threads - Microsoft store delivery

2. Microsoft Store purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store purchase: I bought a game add-on but I didn't know that purchases weren't going through, and I still haven't received it. Just wondering if I will get my purchase after the problem is solved....
  3. Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store: My account is all of a sudden not allowed to play games. It says the person who bought this has to start the game but I am the person who bought this and it’s set to my home Xbox also?...
  4. Can't install Sea of Thieves via Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Sea of Thieves via Microsoft Store: Hello, So I've had to uninstall Sea of Thieves because of a bug, but now I can't reinstall it anymore. When I try to install it says "Acquiring License" and shortly after that it says "Error" and...
  5. Microsoft store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store: So Recently I redeemed 3 10 dollar gift cards all was going well until I tried to buy mortal kombat 11 it was on sale when I go to purchase it says I only have 20 dollars instead of 30 anyone help...
  6. not able to block specific apps in the Microsoft store on XB1 and XSX.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to block specific apps in the Microsoft store on XB1 and XSX.: There needs to be a simple system to allow parents to block apps and games from being downloaded from the Microsoft Store. I'm trying to block my kid from downloading the free games including...
  7. I cannot purchase game on Microsoft Store because of region error on payment

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot purchase game on Microsoft Store because of region error on payment: My computer and microsoft account region is Turkey. My debit card is from Turkey. I bought another game (for PC) before with no problem, but now I am getting region error on payment. I did not...
  8. Microsoft store shows incorrect balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store shows incorrect balance: Hi. This morning i redeemed a £50 microsoft gift card. If i go into settings, payment and billing the correct ammount is shown on my account balance. The order history screen also shows the...
  9. Des mots en finnois dans le Microsoft store en français... Pas sérieux

in XboX Insiders
    Des mots en finnois dans le Microsoft store en français... Pas sérieux: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order: Dear fellow Xbox community members, So I ordered an Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store website on June 27, 2020, and it came to my surprise that the expected delivery date on the order was...