Microsoft store E3 viewing party?

Discus and support Microsoft store E3 viewing party? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; At some point I swear I remember hearing about the MS stores hosting a viewing party for the Xbox E3 conference where they would be giving away prizes.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ScottTHEscammeR, May 16, 2019.

1. Microsoft store E3 viewing party?

At some point I swear I remember hearing about the MS stores hosting a viewing party for the Xbox E3 conference where they would be giving away prizes. Anyone have any info on this? More specifically the Chandler and Scottsale AZ stores?

Thanks in advance!

:)

ScottTHEscammeR, May 16, 2019
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Thanks for the reply! I think I will just drop by the store and see what's up
  3. Paul1708 Win User

Hey there

Yes Microsoft stores have E3 events each store aranges its own thing so its differnt for everystore

You want too call your local store or pop in and ask you may also find info if you check there website under the events. They also post on twitter facebook etc.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello,

I think you may want to call your preference MS store and ask them.

They will probably give you better information than us.
  5. PhilMarck Win User

Microsoft need to.

June 11-13
    Can't wait for Nintendo's E3 and Microsoft's E3. As for Sony, they have already shown most of what they had in store for the next-gen, but Microsoft and Nintendo haven't.

-

Well, Nintendo released Wii U but it hardly has any content as of now.
  6. Rick Rorschach Win User

Microsoft Bingo for PC

this problem isn't really xbox related

if you got problems with the Microsoft store

check this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4135076/microsoft-store-help?view
Thema:

1. Microsoft store E3 viewing party? - Similar Threads - Microsoft store viewing

2. Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store: I have a friend who's not from the states but is a friend of mine on my Xbox one console. Now I remember exclusively that if you wanted to buy a friend a gift from the Microsoft Store you can! But...
  3. Microsoft Store | Can't find majority of Xbox servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store | Can't find majority of Xbox servers: Dear Microsoft Community, I have recently picked up Ark for windows 10 on Microsoft Store and searched a discord server to find a group. Upon finding a group, they sent me the server name,...
  4. Forza 3 Horizon disappeared from my account on the Microsoft Store (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 3 Horizon disappeared from my account on the Microsoft Store (PC): I bought the game Forza Horizon 3 (Standard Edition) on 2018 and always played it without any problem, but that year I had a problem on the PC and had to format the HD on which the game was...
  5. Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller): Hello, I'm thinking about buying a elite controller just bought a new xbox less than a week ago was wondering if the warranty I bought then will still cover the controller or if I will have to...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 sumiu dos meus aplicativos da Microsoft Store (Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 sumiu dos meus aplicativos da Microsoft Store (Minecraft Windows 10...: Há uns anos atrás ganhei um código de ativação do Minecraft Windows 10 do próprio site da Mojang. Ativei o código, e funcionou normalmente, mas como eu tinha a versão Java nunca mais joguei....
  7. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...
  8. Microsoft Store Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Xbox one S: This page is translated with google translation. Hello, my problem is that I buy a card of 15 euros to buy the pack Lagume 5 euros Fortnite, as soon as I want to proceed with the purchase, it...
  9. Films&TV downloaden uit Microsoft Store [Translation-Download movies & TV from Microsoft Store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films&TV downloaden uit Microsoft Store [Translation-Download movies & TV from Microsoft Store]: Hallo Ik heb 2 films gehuurd en betaald uit de Microsoft Store 1 van de films heb ik inmiddels wel al binnen de ander daar zit ik nu al 3uur op te wachten dit kan toch niet juist zijn? Van de...
  10. Windows 10 Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Microsoft Store: I made an order for the game Forza Motorsport 7: Standard Edition. My problem has two parts. Part 1: After the first checkout with the subsequent payment, the transaction ended with an error...