Microsoft Store error

Discus and support Microsoft Store error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Yesterday i wanted to buy a game from the store and when i clicked buy it said "we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jora Stefan, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Jora Stefan
    Jora Stefan Guest

Microsoft Store error

Hello! Yesterday i wanted to buy a game from the store and when i clicked buy it said "we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out" . I have tried 2 credit cards and it said the same thing . What should i do?

:)

Jora Stefan, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Mister Maka Win User

ERROR: MICROSOFT STORE

Hey all!

Sorry to hear about the troubles making purchases, are you still having issues or has this cleared up for you yet? When you get a chance, let us know what's up and if this is happening with all games or just this in particular.
  3. BuRn VilsonBr Win User

I still haven't figured it out. My xbox one is new, my TV is Samsung 32 inch and I'm from brazil. My space is good. If the problem is not in these things, maybe it's from microsoft store. I Just simple don't know what to do...
  4. Zedpellin Win User

Hey all!

Sorry to hear about the troubles making purchases, are you still having issues or has this cleared up for you yet? When you get a chance, let us know what's up and if this is happening with all games or just this in particular.

Hey, I still have the same issue. My xbox one s is new and it was working perferct fine since last week when this erro happened. What should I do?
  5. StressedPie647 Win User

I have that exact, exact, exact same problem! I can't figure it out, I've tried relogging, rebooting, and reconnecting. Did you ever figure it out?
  6. denis97g Win User

Microsoft Store error

Hello! contact support at support.xbox.com
Thema:

Microsoft Store error

1. Microsoft Store error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store error

2. Microsoft Store errors- Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store errors- Beta Ring: Today I've started having problems with the store on my One X and was wondering if anyone else is having problems. The store will load, but anything I click on gives me the "Try that again- Page...
  3. Error 0x80070003 when accessing Microsoft Store on XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070003 when accessing Microsoft Store on XBOX ONE: well, my Microsoft store just work just fine. But now I'm getting this error code 0x80070003 every time I try to access it. I looked around on Google and now I'm thing I can find out is resetting...
  4. Microsoft Store satın alma hatası[Microsoft Store purchase error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store satın alma hatası[Microsoft Store purchase error]: Merhabalar; oyun içi satın alım yapmak istiyorum, ödeme yöntemi olarak önce banka hesap kartı ekledim ancak satın alma yapılamadı hizmet sağlayıcınızla görüşün hatası verdi. Bankayı aradım...
  5. trying to install games from microsoft store gives error 0x800700B7

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to install games from microsoft store gives error 0x800700B7: ive updated windows, twice, ive got gamepass, yet every single game i try to install regardless of the drive downloads for a second then gives this error. i want this service, and i want to pay...
  6. Error 0x80246019 preventing me to install ANYTHING (even updates) in Microsoft Store and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80246019 preventing me to install ANYTHING (even updates) in Microsoft Store and...: Error 0x80246019 preventing me to install ANYTHING (even updates) in Microsoft Store and Xbox Win App. Wasted hours after hours finding solution to no avail. To add insult to injury, I wanted to...
  7. Microsoft Store 0x80070001 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store 0x80070001 error: I was downloading Forza Horizon 4. Everything went fine, but when the download had finished the error apears. The same thing happens when i try to download other apps. Please i need help....
  8. Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...: 试过了社区的所有方法,只能通过更改地区美国才能解决,但是改区后,网络极不稳定, 法联网,改回国区后 法启动游戏,错误代 0x803F8001 [Translation-All the methods of the community have been tried and can only be solved by changing the area of the United...
  9. 마이크로소프트 스토어 결제오류 [Translation - Microsoft Store Payment Error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마이크로소프트 스토어 결제오류 [Translation - Microsoft Store Payment Error]: 포르자호라이즌4 결재를진행하 는데 결 가돼지않습니다 계좌에돈이있는데 계 에 금액 추가 또는 다른 결 방법을 택하세요. 계좌의 잔액이 부족합니다. 계 에 금액 추가 또는 다른 결 방법을 택하세요. 계좌의 잔액이 부족합니다. PUR-InsufficientFunds XppHFXw9006/HmL3.38.1.11.10 라 뜨네요.......
  10. Microsoft Store Error Code 0x80073cfc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Error Code 0x80073cfc: Hi all, I've been having an unusual error recently on my Xbox One X. There is an update for the Microsoft Store under my games and apps. It downloads up to 99% and stops every time. Other things...