Microsoft Store error

Discus and support Microsoft Store error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Yesterday i wanted to buy a game from the store and when i clicked buy it said "we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jora Stefan, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Jora Stefan
    Jora Stefan Guest

Microsoft Store error

Hello! Yesterday i wanted to buy a game from the store and when i clicked buy it said "we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out" . I have tried 2 credit cards and it said the same thing . What should i do?

:)

Jora Stefan, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Mister Maka Win User

ERROR: MICROSOFT STORE

Hey all!

Sorry to hear about the troubles making purchases, are you still having issues or has this cleared up for you yet? When you get a chance, let us know what's up and if this is happening with all games or just this in particular.
  3. BuRn VilsonBr Win User

I still haven't figured it out. My xbox one is new, my TV is Samsung 32 inch and I'm from brazil. My space is good. If the problem is not in these things, maybe it's from microsoft store. I Just simple don't know what to do...
  4. Zedpellin Win User

Hey all!

Sorry to hear about the troubles making purchases, are you still having issues or has this cleared up for you yet? When you get a chance, let us know what's up and if this is happening with all games or just this in particular.

Hey, I still have the same issue. My xbox one s is new and it was working perferct fine since last week when this erro happened. What should I do?
  5. StressedPie647 Win User

I have that exact, exact, exact same problem! I can't figure it out, I've tried relogging, rebooting, and reconnecting. Did you ever figure it out?
  6. denis97g Win User

Microsoft Store error

Hello! contact support at support.xbox.com
Thema:

Microsoft Store error

1. Microsoft Store error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store error

2. Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page: Hi! I've been trying to load the game page for Rainbow Six Siege for a few hours now. I've tried restarting my console a few times and I've also restarted the router, so I assumed that after all...
  3. Microsoft store erro ao usar crédito do gift card (Microsoft store error when using gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store erro ao usar crédito do gift card (Microsoft store error when using gift...: Hola he comprado una tarjeta de regalo de Argentina y Brasil cambiado de cuenta para Argentina y redimido a la tarjeta de regalo, sin embargo cuando intento hacer un juego de compra para mi xbox...
  4. Microsoft store won’t load and keeps giving me error code 0x80131505

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store won’t load and keeps giving me error code 0x80131505: i was on microsoft storerying to download a game for free called war frame as some friends had it but wheni went to download it said page could not load and the code mentioned above pls help...
  5. Microsoft store it gives me a error Please explain.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store it gives me a error Please explain.: [img] It gives me an error msg Here 52742abe-aa4b-4f0c-9021-6d1a25f91749
  6. Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...: Hi, I've recently been having trouble connecting online to Forza Horizon 4. Therefore after trying so many things I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. However when I tried to reinstall,...
  7. Purchased game in microsoft store and it says error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game in microsoft store and it says error: I have an xbox one console. Received a gift card. I purchased GTA 5 and tried to download it. It says "error" and won't download. I'm exhausted trying to figure out how to use it. Would be nice if...
  8. Unable to connect to Microsoft Store, getting error code 0x80072F30

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Microsoft Store, getting error code 0x80072F30: Getting error code 0x80072F30 when I try to connect to Microsoft Store. Have checked my Xbox connection. No issue with connection able to access Youtube 587bc81b-6a9a-4f34-9078-c1ae331ea48b
  9. Errore store dipeso da Microsoft [Translation - Error store depended on Microsoft]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Errore store dipeso da Microsoft [Translation - Error store depended on Microsoft]: [Translation - Suddenly one day I was taken off the Xbox Live gold and trying to buy it again gave me an error that depends on Microsoft and says to wait I'm waiting for 2 months now but it does...
  10. Microsoft store error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store error code: I am trying to launch the Microsoft store app from my Xbox. I get a message that it is getting my app ready, but then i get a “please try again” message with an error code 0x80070002. I was able...