Microsoft store Fornite V-bucks purchase not recieved

Discus and support Microsoft store Fornite V-bucks purchase not recieved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made two purchases on the Microsoft store web. But, when I login in the game, I didn't receive anything. I play Fornite in PC only.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jose L B, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Jose L B
    Jose L B Guest

I made two purchases on the Microsoft store web. But, when I login in the game, I didn't receive anything. I play Fornite in PC only.

:)

Jose L B, Mar 11, 2021
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

fortnite

Hi TobyTazer,

You have to wait 2 weeks after the purchase to recieve the V bucks if you don't recieve the v bucks after 2 weeks you need to call custumor support
  3. wi7bit Win User

No offers available v bucks

4. XBF Diego M Win User

Fornite V-bucks

Hi Nisargbediya,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately, V-bucks purchased through the Microsoft Store are for the Xbox One only and per the

Fortnite FAQ
    on Epic Games website, "Q: Are my V-Bucks bound to the platform I purchase them on?

A: Purchased V-Bucks are shared between PC and mobile if you've linked your account with your Epic ID. However, V-Bucks purchased on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Switch are not shared between other platforms.

Any content you buy with V-Bucks will be available on any linked Fortnite accounts no matter which platform you buy the content on."

Basically only V-bucks that you buy through Epic's Store on PC or mobile are shared, but V-bucks purchased on consoles can only be used on consoles. You can however buy a skin using those V-bucks on Xbox and if your Epic account is linked to both Xbox and
    your mobile device, then the skin would be shared across all platforms, just not the V-bucks.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums with this situation. I understand you purchased V-bucks from the Microsoft store. When you purchase V-bucks from a Microsoft Account the balance of V-bucks gets applied to your Xbox Profile for use on the Xbox
    One Version of Fortnite. If you do use the V-bucks to buy whatever skins or gliders or pickaxes you wanted though those items do get applied to your Epic Games account and can be used from the PC as well.

Hope this helps.
  6. WoodyTheRat08 Win User

Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks!

Very confused on why I haven't recieved my 1K V-Bucks. I bought this only for the V-Bucks and I have not recieved it. I am very angry!
Thema:

1. Microsoft store Fornite V-bucks purchase not recieved - Similar Threads - Microsoft store Fornite

2. Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store not working: What do I do if my Xbox store whenever going to a tab says this "Something went wrong, Reload This Page" And on the bottom, it says "CV: ZeGgR7phRynDFOxZ5+w11B.52" Trying to reload just bring the...
  3. What tf is wrong with microsoft and it's store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What tf is wrong with microsoft and it's store?: What it's wrong with them? Halo MCC just stopped working without doing anything, both Xbox PC app and Microsoft store are broken, and you download with less then you should, plus any tiny wrong...
  4. Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store: [IMG] I own 1 each of Xbox 360, One S 2 TB, and Series X consoles (config details at link), all connected to my Microsoft Account. Somehow, the Xbox Series X shows ups as Microsoft Xbox One in...
  5. Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store: I own 1 each of Xbox 360, One S 2 TB, and Series X consoles (config details at link), all connected to my Microsoft Account. Somehow, the Xbox Series X shows ups as Microsoft Xbox One in the...
  6. Add a title to the wishlist from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add a title to the wishlist from the microsoft store: I'm trying to add a title to my wishlist. I can do that from my xbox. However, when trying to do the same from the Microsoft Store website, I can't find any option to add the title to my...
  7. Xbox and Microsoft stores say I don't own a game but my purchase history and account balance do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and Microsoft stores say I don't own a game but my purchase history and account balance do: I tried to buy Sonic Adventure 2 on my Xbox today and it keeps saying I don't own the game. It deducted money from my Microsoft account, and it's in my purchase history, but it doesn't say I own...
  8. Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store: On the MSFT Store, I cannot access the page to buy games. I have no XBOX live as it ran out on February 12th. If you need XBOX live to even use the MSFT Store, I cannot even get to the page to...
  9. fornite not available on microsoft store on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fornite not available on microsoft store on xbox one: I tried searching for fortnite on Microsoft store on my xbox one s, but I could not find anything. I know that it is available on the store but I don't know why it is not there. I also tried...
  10. Microsoft stores doesn't allow me toca buy fornite money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft stores doesn't allow me toca buy fornite money: I want to buye money in the game but it doesn't allow me tu buy it o any game o dlc. Help. d71fc9ce-d6db-481d-b71d-7aa81f7055d3