Microsoft store game download gone wrong

Discus and support Microsoft store game download gone wrong in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Okay well this is going to be a long one. I was downloading a game (Halo Wars 2) from the microsoft store and i had to start my computer again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LassiMäkelä, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft store game download gone wrong

Okay well this is going to be a long one.

I was downloading a game (Halo Wars 2) from the microsoft store and i had to start my computer again because of an unrelated issue during the download process.

Well now the Microsoft store is stuck and i can download the game at all and i cant download anything else either. The game shows on my command bar but i cant delete it or anything. Its just stuck :I

I tried to delete it multiple times but nothing happens and the microsoft store itself is kinda stuck. The picture below shows the game in the state it is in right now, i cant delete it or do anything do it. I have already tried to reset the Microsoft store
    but it did not help.

Thank you for any answers and please bear with my not so good english.

Microsoft store game download gone wrong [​IMG]

:)

LassiMäkelä, Apr 5, 2020
  2. LassiMäkelä Win User

Have you try to restart your computer and to uninstall the store and the game from the control panel?
    Okay i tried restarting the computer and deleting the game from the control panel AND uninstalling the store and the game icon is still there and the store (after i reinstalled it) is still blacking out and not letting me start the installation of apps or anything
    of the sorts :I
  3. Odonsus N46 Win User

Have you try to restart your computer and to uninstall the store and the game from the control panel?
  4. InertialZoo8168 Win User

Xbox one vs Xbox 360 for an 8 year old?? Suggestions please!

That's good info, Thanks!

So will new games stop being made the end of this year, 2015? Or will Microsoft continue to produce new games in 2016?

Also, will the downloadable games at the Xbox store still be available long after the new games stop? Or will I need to hurry up and download games before they are gone? Thanks
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

Xbox One Modern Warfare

I would check in your ready to install sections of your games on your Xbox, if you preordered it off the COD sight it might have gone their, if it was off of the Microsoft store then email the support team to find out why it is not showing up. I pre-ordered
    it of the Microsoft store and even though it took forever to download, I was still able to play it.
  6. Kestria Win User

Problems with DLC: From Ashes

I re-downloaded it, and it worked a treat :)

Something must have gone wrong on the initial download.
Thema:

1. Microsoft store game download gone wrong - Similar Threads - Microsoft store game

2. Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello, I am experiencing extremely slow download speeds when downloading a game from the games with gold collection. A speed test and other sources allow me to download at 20mbps, but I am only...
  3. my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in: hi, i have an issue with all 4 of this apps for Windows 10 where I try to access my account and it is unsuccessful. The issue consist in, when I access one of this apps, I am requiered to sign in....
  4. Microsoft Store app locked inside of my recent games/apps on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store app locked inside of my recent games/apps on Xbox One: So this happened a few months ago but I've stayed quiet hoping to just see an update for such a glaring and obnoxious issue. As the title says, The 'Microsoft Store' application on the Xbox One...
  5. Why can't I download any games on the Microsoft Store or on the PC version of Gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download any games on the Microsoft Store or on the PC version of Gamepass?: I took me about 3 - 4 restarts, clearing my windows cache, updating windows all just down download Streets of Rage 4. Now, I'm trying to download Gears Tactics and I still can't get it to work....
  6. Launching Halo Master Chief Collection takes me to Gaming Services on the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Launching Halo Master Chief Collection takes me to Gaming Services on the Microsoft Store: As it says in the topic, I have tried several steps including uninstalling Gaming Services and reinstalling it. I have also tried uninstalling Halo Master Chief Collection and reinstalling it....
  7. Can you buy xbox 360 games on an XB1 with microsoft store credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you buy xbox 360 games on an XB1 with microsoft store credit?: I was going to buy skate 3 with an XB1 store credit card and it did not let me. Any help? is it possible? 10845fb1-a669-4a25-9a47-7c362f2bbcd3
  8. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  9. I CAN'T INSTALL GAMES OR APPS FROM MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CAN'T INSTALL GAMES OR APPS FROM MICROSOFT STORE: I have tried to install apps and games from the Store, but whenever I do, all it says it 'Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly." and a week later it say the same thing, over and over again. I...
  10. The surge 2 Microsoft store installation gets FLR error when trying to launch game

in XBoX on Windows
    The surge 2 Microsoft store installation gets FLR error when trying to launch game: I've tried everything online. People with the Steam version of the game seems to get problem fixed. I have done everything even got support from the devs as well. They weren't able to solve it...