Microsoft Store Game Download stuck at 0%

Discus and support Microsoft Store Game Download stuck at 0% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox 360 slim. I bought and TRIED to download Disney Infinity 3.0 onto my console and it always stays on 0% complete... I leave it on for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frida Valdovinos, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Game Download stuck at 0%

I have an xbox 360 slim. I bought and TRIED to download Disney Infinity 3.0 onto my console and it always stays on 0% complete... I leave it on for hours and even days, NOTHING. I do believe that the game is available in my country otherwise i wouldn't
    be able to buy it. I recently cleaned the inside of the console from all the dust. I tried everything. I tried microsoft support member's advice on other people's question who asked the same thing. I did a factory reset, i tried powercycling, i tried to clear
    cache multiple times. updated xbox live,i tried changing the wifi, changing the storage device. even unplugging the xbox and router multiple times. Literally everything. Please if you guys have anything left for me to do, please let me know.

:)

Frida Valdovinos, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Kristian Kazinci Win User

Problem with launhing Forza Horizon 3 on PC

Mhm but now I can't even install the game.. the store is bugged or smth.

I tryed deleting the store cache from the registry editor and it didnt help. I somehow managed to make the store to start downloading the game. THe downlaod bar is stuck at basically 0%.
  3. SkyeIce Win User

Very slow Xbox downloads

None of this helped. I even started to download The Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store on PC and the download is stuck. The Microsoft Store is terrible and needs a revamp.
  4. DanMen334 Win User
  5. NavyDiamond2037 Win User

Download stuck at 0%

No it didn't work but thank you
  6. RatneshGupta Win User

Download stuck at 0%

I tried both things you mentioned above, but problem still exists.
Thema:

Microsoft Store Game Download stuck at 0%

1. Microsoft Store Game Download stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Game

2. Just got Game Pass and I can't download games from the Microsoft store, or anywhere else...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got Game Pass and I can't download games from the Microsoft store, or anywhere else...: As I said, I got Game Pass but don't even have 100GB of storage left on my C drive to install Forza Motorsport 7. So I tried installing it on E drive. I've already put it in settings so that new...
  3. Buying a game with Microsoft Gift cards on Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game with Microsoft Gift cards on Microsoft Store.: Can i merge 2 to 3 gift cards into one or can i use 2 to 3 gift cards in the Microsoft Store to buy a game ??????? Example : i am using Microsoft reward points to get many gift cards and i want...
  4. Microsoft Store Video Game Trailers Won't Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store Video Game Trailers Won't Play: Hello, I've been having this issue for the past few days or so. I'm unable to view any game trailers in the store. It would show the ESRB rating, then the screen would go black for a few seconds...
  5. game pass tab disappears after update from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass tab disappears after update from microsoft store: so basically the button/tab for the game pass page disappeared after i update the app from the microsoft store. my installed games are still there and i can play them still. and also when i go to...
  6. Xbox One - Can't download Games or Apps from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Can't download Games or Apps from Microsoft Store: The 'Get'/ 'Install' button on any App or Game on the Microsoft Store remains a loading icon indefinitely. I also can't access 'Full Library', this remains as a loading icon indefinitely (or at...
  7. microsoft store took a game that i baught and activated through a code and its not showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store took a game that i baught and activated through a code and its not showing...: PLEASE i need your help i have done everything i even called the customer support services and they just didnt response i dont think im getting help here at all i activated minecraft thru a game...
  8. I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.: I purchased a minecraft game today , it's been a few hours since my purchase but I'm not able to install the game . It still hasn't appeared in the "ready to install" section . My purchase appears...
  9. I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??: Can Anyone Help !?!? Basically, I bought Forza Horizon 4 (on disc) and when I went to the Microsoft Store Online the other day to browse Add-Ons and Bundles etc. I noticed that it said that "I...
  10. Error When Trying to Download Game on Microsoft Store with XBOX GamePass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error When Trying to Download Game on Microsoft Store with XBOX GamePass for PC: I get an error whenever I try to download a game with my xbox pass. Specifically, the game I'm trying to download is Crusader Kings 3. The message that shows up is - Something Unexpected...