Microsoft store game pass

Discus and support Microsoft store game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had tried to buy the 3 months game pass for one dollar deal. I put all of my information in and thought I was done,but it turns out I had a game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshGaming47, Jun 10, 2021.

1. JoshGaming47
    JoshGaming47 Guest

I had tried to buy the 3 months game pass for one dollar deal. I put all of my information in and thought I was done,but it turns out I had a game pass previously.so I canceled it and tried to buy it again.Then it tells me i have insufficient funds.I think hey wait i have almost 2 dollars that should be enough i look and see that it took my money without giving me what I paid for.its not the one dollar thing its the fact that it took my money with saying anything or giving me what i paid for. I would like to be able to enjoy the services Microsoft has to give but thats impossible when stuff like this happens please give me what i paid for...

:)

JoshGaming47, Jun 10, 2021
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Impossible d'effectuer un achat[Can not make a purchase]

Hi Sygfried22,

Thanks for your post. I understand you're experiencing issues with purchasing Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store. Are you receiving any error messages or codes when attempting to complete the purchase? You may want to try purchasing the Game Pass on our
    online store here:
    Xbox Game Pass - Microsoft Store

Please keep us updated.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

4. Sagaroth Win User

desinstallation impossible

Bonjour Tatoo44,

Tu parle de Age of Empire 2 via le Game Pass ou directement via le Microsoft Store ?

Hello Tatoo44,

Are you talking about Age of Empire 2 via Game Pass or directly via the Microsoft Store?
  5. EGORKOSOLAPOV Win User

Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она дошла до 40ГБ и началась сначала.

Unfortunately there is no issue with Game Pass. I bought the game for it full price in Microsoft Store.
  6. Hankey619 Win User

I can't buy the xbox game pass on pc,

Also to add - I have baught minecraft on the Microsoft store, but I cant buy the game pass on the pc xbox store
Thema:

1. Microsoft store game pass - Similar Threads - Microsoft store game

2. Cant install gaming services and other xbox related apps through the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install gaming services and other xbox related apps through the microsoft store: I just formatted my pc , and im having a hard time reinstalling applications like the xbox app, for when i try to download them, the install button is transparent like so...
  3. Price of Games in Microsoft store India nearly double that of the Steam version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price of Games in Microsoft store India nearly double that of the Steam version: Why is the price of games in Microsoft Store India nearly double that of the Steam version? [img] 6237e980-5cfa-49e9-9fb3-296d3b6d41ae
  4. Missing games from Microsoft store, purchased games gone, missing completely from account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games from Microsoft store, purchased games gone, missing completely from account: Recently I had to get a new hard drive so I understand that I lost the installation of the games, however, once I logged back into the Microsoft Store the game was gone and as if I had never...
  5. Microsoft Store Preview Mode : SANDBOX not working properly (game to test is not listed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Preview Mode : SANDBOX not working properly (game to test is not listed): Hello, I am working remotely for a UK publisher and I need to access a PC program from a test Sandbox. I am connected to the store with an xboxtestaccount address. I can see the store in preview...
  6. Microsoft Store Preview Mode : SANDBOX not working properly (game to test does not show))

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Preview Mode : SANDBOX not working properly (game to test does not show)): Hello, I am working remotely from France for a UK-based publisher. I need to access a PC program from a test Sandbox of the MS store. I am connected to the store with an xboxtestaccount address....
  7. Xbox games redirecting to Microsoft stores even after Updating the patch - KB5004476

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox games redirecting to Microsoft stores even after Updating the patch - KB5004476: Xbox games redirecting to Microsoft stores even after Updating the patch - KB5004476 I am not able to run or install any games which requires Gaming services. I have installed the optional update...
  8. I can't install any applications or games from Microsoft Store that specifically state they...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install any applications or games from Microsoft Store that specifically state they...: It happened after the recent update I installed as I could still install games that require it as of about two weeks ago. If I try to install a game from the Xbox App, I get error code 0x00000001,...
  9. Could not get and install the games from Microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could not get and install the games from Microsoft store?: I am a new user in Microsoft store but I cannot own any games. If I searched any games and click on get button a error came on my screen. What I have to do to fix this error?...
  10. Can't update games from microsoft store because gaming services is having an install error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't update games from microsoft store because gaming services is having an install error: Hi, I can't update any game that comes from the xbox app, or microsoft store because "gaming services" needs an update but encounters an error when trying to install. now mans sky just had a...