Microsoft Store Game Review

Discus and support Microsoft Store Game Review in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Logged in using Xbox Live connected email address and posted a game review using my computer. The name posted as my first name and the platform... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KillerSw4n, Feb 9, 2019.

1. KillerSw4n
    KillerSw4n Guest

Logged in using Xbox Live connected email address and posted a game review using my computer. The name posted as my first name and the platform defaulted to PC. Did not give me an option to change either of those. Could not find anything under privacy
    settings and could not edit the review to change it. Does anyone know why my gamertag and Xbox One did not show up instead of first name and PC? I do not play on PC only Xbox One.

:)

KillerSw4n, Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you submitted a Game review and it pulled up your Name instead of Gamertag or display name. Where was it that you put in that game review? Let us know with a reply to determine
    how to best assist you.
  3. Robert RedXBox Win User

I got my copy of Far Cry 5 disc version at Gamestop, its installed and updated but says I don't own

ok I need to make a correction this problem seems to be effecting a few games in Microsoft Store , I just checked my physical copy of Assassin's Creed@ Origins, also has it as not owned and has Rating and Reviews disabled, maybe an update
    to Microsoft store app on the Xbox One system has broken being able to rate and Review Physical copy's of these games, since the problem seems to be with more than just my new Far Cry 5 game, since it seems to be effecting a few new and old Physical games
    now. Fallout 4 game also has Rating and Reviews disabled too now it seems for my physical copy of that game too.

I guess either this is a new system bug or Microsoft disabled rating and review page our Physical copy's of Xbox One games discs since they don't read as owned anymore in Microsoft store app on our Xbox one systems?

can anyone else confirm that their physical copy's of these games also will not let them review and rate them?

since this is not effecting digitally brought games in Microsoft store app , its just the physical title disc versions of any of these games being installed and reading now as not owned in Microsoft store app on our Xbox One Consoles which seems to disable
    rating and review page for our physical Xbox One Games.
  4. Robert RedXBox Win User

I have not been able to rate my game that I got from my local Gamestop store, its installed but says

I guess either this is a new system bug or Microsoft disabled rating and review page our Physical copy's of Xbox One games discs since they don't read as owned anymore in Microsoft store app on our Xbox one systems?

can anyone else confirm that their physical copy's of these games also will not let them review and rate them?

since this is not effecting digitally brought games in Microsoft store app , its just the physical title disc versions of any of these games being installed and reading now as not owned in Microsoft store app on our Xbox One Consoles which seems
    to disable rating and review page for our physical Xbox One Games.
  5. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

What Remains of Edith Finch - What a Gem of a Game!

Thanks for information have you left a review on the Microsoft store?
  6. Tenjoseslash Win User

Unreadable disc

Hello, try to take it to a microsoft store and ask for a technical review for your console
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Game Review - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Game

2. Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc: Split from this thread. Ok, but I own sea of thieves and astroneer, both play anywhere, I go to the Microsoft store, says I own it and ready to install on pc but when I click install it takes me...
  3. I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.: Today I bought Titanfall 2 deluxe edition, but after realizing it was the version only available for the Xbox 1 I quickly tried to request a refund. I realize now it was a stupid mistake to make,...
  4. Refund Request For A Microsoft Store Game, with no response within 72 hours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request For A Microsoft Store Game, with no response within 72 hours?: I had recently bought ARK: Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store (digitally) , and had requested a refund, because It was accidentally bought on the wrong account. Though receiving a former...
  5. Backwards Compatible Games from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games from the Microsoft Store: Star Wars Republic Commando is free on Games with Gold, and I've been trying to download it. When I try to, it says my "account is unable to make this type of purchase" and to try it from the...
  6. Are Microsoft store games region locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Microsoft store games region locked?: So I would like to buy the Witcher 3 GOTY edition from the MS UK store,but I live in Slovakia,will I be able to activate this code or is it region locked? d8964c0e-527c-4c9a-9f3a-3bb1fc16e6d6
  7. How do I publish my game in Unity onto the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I publish my game in Unity onto the Microsoft Store?: Like what are the steps I gotta take in order to do this. e0f3fb8f-fa29-4b2f-86e1-1199ae92fb5d
  8. Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.: Hi, I've recently wanted to add Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to my collection due to the fact that it was "for free" with gold. I have Gold active on my console so I just added this game...
  9. Two people games in the Microsoft store on the Xbox one console and Microsoft Windows 10 Home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two people games in the Microsoft store on the Xbox one console and Microsoft Windows 10 Home: Jestem początkujący na konsoli Microsoft Xbox one, jak na Microsoft Windows 10 sklep story, bezpłatne gry na dwóch graczy jak znalesc w sklepie store w Xbox one jak i sklepie store Microsoft...
  10. Two people games in the Microsoft store on the Xbox one console and Microsoft Windows 10 Home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two people games in the Microsoft store on the Xbox one console and Microsoft Windows 10 Home: I am a beginner on the Microsoft Xbox one console, as on Microsoft Windows 10 story store, free two-player games as found in the store store in Xbox one and the Microsoft Windows 10 Home store,...