Microsoft Store Game Review

Discus and support Microsoft Store Game Review in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Logged in using Xbox Live connected email address and posted a game review using my computer. The name posted as my first name and the platform... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KillerSw4n, Feb 9, 2019.

1. KillerSw4n
    KillerSw4n Guest

Logged in using Xbox Live connected email address and posted a game review using my computer. The name posted as my first name and the platform defaulted to PC. Did not give me an option to change either of those. Could not find anything under privacy
    settings and could not edit the review to change it. Does anyone know why my gamertag and Xbox One did not show up instead of first name and PC? I do not play on PC only Xbox One.

:)

KillerSw4n, Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you submitted a Game review and it pulled up your Name instead of Gamertag or display name. Where was it that you put in that game review? Let us know with a reply to determine
    how to best assist you.
  3. blueamcat Win User

A plague tale innocence 30% off, probably a good game?

If I'm ever on the fence about a game, I check out YouTube for reviews or some quick gameplay. Sometimes the Microsoft Store has good reviews too. :)
  4. Robert RedXBox Win User

I got my copy of Far Cry 5 disc version at Gamestop, its installed and updated but says I don't own

ok I need to make a correction this problem seems to be effecting a few games in Microsoft Store , I just checked my physical copy of Assassin's Creed@ Origins, also has it as not owned and has Rating and Reviews disabled, maybe an update
    to Microsoft store app on the Xbox One system has broken being able to rate and Review Physical copy's of these games, since the problem seems to be with more than just my new Far Cry 5 game, since it seems to be effecting a few new and old Physical games
    now. Fallout 4 game also has Rating and Reviews disabled too now it seems for my physical copy of that game too.

I guess either this is a new system bug or Microsoft disabled rating and review page our Physical copy's of Xbox One games discs since they don't read as owned anymore in Microsoft store app on our Xbox one systems?

can anyone else confirm that their physical copy's of these games also will not let them review and rate them?

since this is not effecting digitally brought games in Microsoft store app , its just the physical title disc versions of any of these games being installed and reading now as not owned in Microsoft store app on our Xbox One Consoles which seems to disable
    rating and review page for our physical Xbox One Games.
  5. Robert RedXBox Win User

I have not been able to rate my game that I got from my local Gamestop store, its installed but says

I guess either this is a new system bug or Microsoft disabled rating and review page our Physical copy's of Xbox One games discs since they don't read as owned anymore in Microsoft store app on our Xbox one systems?

can anyone else confirm that their physical copy's of these games also will not let them review and rate them?

since this is not effecting digitally brought games in Microsoft store app , its just the physical title disc versions of any of these games being installed and reading now as not owned in Microsoft store app on our Xbox One Consoles which seems
    to disable rating and review page for our physical Xbox One Games.
  6. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

What Remains of Edith Finch - What a Gem of a Game!

Thanks for information have you left a review on the Microsoft store?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Game Review - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Game

2. Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store: I have xbox game pass ultimate it is showing xbox game pass for console. in the xbox companion app and on the Microsoft store website it used to show. xbox game pass ultimate for me now it only...
  3. Baixei um jogo no Microsft Store (I downloaded a game from the Microsoft Store)

in XBoX on Windows
    Baixei um jogo no Microsft Store (I downloaded a game from the Microsoft Store): Oi gente Boa Noite acabei de baixar meu jogo life is strange mas não consigo instalar socorro pq isso acontece aparece a seguinte mensagem-------> "Parece que você não tem um dispositivo aplicável...
  4. Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?: I've been using the service for around 3 weeks without issue. Recently (within the last 4 days or so) football manager 2019 stopped working. Anytime I attempt to load the game, I'm directed to the...
  5. Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10: Hi, i want to know if i can find the gamefiles of gears of war 4 installed on my Windows 10 machine from the store, i have looked everywhere but it seems like i cannot find them...
  6. Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game

in XBoX on Windows
    Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game: I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a while now which I have been using to play Sea of Thieves on the PC without issue. Last month I upgraded to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and proceeded to download...
  7. xbox game pass for pc and microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass for pc and microsoft store: the xbox game pass for is awesome and microsoft is awesome for giving us that. but the microsoft store sucks really bad, if your not willing to fix the store then at least provide another way for...
  8. Game Trailers in the Microsoft Store Don't AutoPlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Trailers in the Microsoft Store Don't AutoPlay: I don't like the fact that if a game developer includes a video, the hero image (the big one at the very top) is replaced by a black area. I found that if you click on it, then a video plays, but...
  9. Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem: [img] (English: To do this, change the setting You can not buy or download due to your account configuration. Your parent can customize privacy settings on Xbox Live for your profile in...
  10. Trouble with Game add on purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with Game add on purchased from Microsoft Store: Purchased game add on from Microsoft store for 25 bars of gold for RDR2. Redeemed the code on the XboxOne Console and i have received nothing. Then when i tried to enter the code again, it advised...