Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

Discus and support Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I have 3 - $50 Microsoft Store gift cards and they are only redeemable in-store. With the recent Covid closings and most recently Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AdamTalatinick, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

Hello I have 3 - $50 Microsoft Store gift cards and they are only redeemable in-store. With the recent Covid closings and most recently Microsoft closing all stores where can i redeem these? They are not usable online? Only in-store? Any suggestions? I
    live in MN and the closest store was the Mall of America.

:)

AdamTalatinick, Jun 29, 2020
  2. AdamTalatinick Win User

Yes, these are from The Microsoft Store at the MOA. They are for Microsoft Stores (Physical Locations Only). After the announcement of Microsoft Store closing i have $150 of useless gift cards.
  3. AdamTalatinick Win User

Unfortunately this card only has a 16 digit code on the back. It also states that it is only for making purchases at Microsoft retail locations and is not redeemable for purchases online? So am I stuck with $150 of Microsoft Store gift cards?
  4. AdamTalatinick Win User

I have not yet. Sounds like im not the only one with this issue.
  5. SammoW Win User

Contact Microsoft support
    I called, they have no clue. Just told me to check the website for updates.
  6. vGlizzzy xL Win User

No they are you don't have to go anywhere just go to the store and it should say redeem and type in your codes
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Gift

2. Can I Buy Controller's and Accessories On The Microsoft Store With A Xbox Gift Card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I Buy Controller's and Accessories On The Microsoft Store With A Xbox Gift Card?: So I was recently wondering if I could buy a white controller with Xbox gift cards because be one that can with my Xbox doesn't work. So I was wondering if I could get a couple Xbox gift cards and...
  3. Does the Microsoft Store gift card have an expiration date?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does the Microsoft Store gift card have an expiration date?: Can someone tell me if the Microsoft gift card in the redeeming section of rewards have an expiration date? 445f94fa-6c3e-4fff-856a-aa4f0980bff2
  4. The Microsoft store offered me a deal where if i subscribe to starz i would get a $ 5 gift...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Microsoft store offered me a deal where if i subscribe to starz i would get a $ 5 gift...: The Microsoft store offered me a deal where if i subscribe to Starz i would get a $ 5 gift card, i have already done that and have not received the money, I have tried contacting through phone and...
  5. Friend gifted me a game from the same region from the Microsoft Store from XBox One screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend gifted me a game from the same region from the Microsoft Store from XBox One screen...: Hi, My friend gifted me a game 2 days ago (I gifted one to the same friend 3 days ago which was fine), but when I try to claim its says unable to reclaim due to wrong region. He bought from the...
  6. Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?: More specifically can an Xbox Gift Card be used to buy a customized controller in Microsoft’s Design Lab? I’ve heard recently they had made this possible and wanted to verify....
  7. Microsoft store erro ao usar crédito do gift card (Microsoft store error when using gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store erro ao usar crédito do gift card (Microsoft store error when using gift...: Hola he comprado una tarjeta de regalo de Argentina y Brasil cambiado de cuenta para Argentina y redimido a la tarjeta de regalo, sin embargo cuando intento hacer un juego de compra para mi xbox...
  8. Gift in Microsoft Store on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift in Microsoft Store on Xbox: I live in the Netherlands bought a dlc from the store gifted to a friends in Russia. The problem we had was regions friend changed hes Xbox in Netherland region didn't work. I contacted Microsoft...
  9. Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?: Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit card.Will the xbox gift cards work in the...
  10. Redeemed 3 $5 Microsoft Store gift cards & have'nt received any codes.

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed 3 $5 Microsoft Store gift cards & have'nt received any codes.: Basiclly Last week i spent roughly 14.000 of my rewards points on 3 $5 microsoft store gift cards, over a week later i still have not receieved any codes via my e-mail, I did receive an email from...