Microsoft store gift sharing

Discus and support Microsoft store gift sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if I buy a game for my friend as a gift on the Microsoft store on pc can they use it on their Xbox console. I'm asking because my friend just recently... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THEPANDADON18, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Microsoft store gift sharing

if I buy a game for my friend as a gift on the Microsoft store on pc can they use it on their Xbox console. I'm asking because my friend just recently heard about Wolfenstein and I want to get him one of the games but I don't own a console but he does. How can I buy him the game as a gift.

:)

THEPANDADON18, Apr 20, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @THEPANDADON18, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. They can play the game on their console as long as it's a game that's playable on the Xbox console or both the console and the pc. Make sure to check the description of the game in the "available on" section that it includes the Xbox console platform.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Send money from an account to another.

4. SterlingBronze Win User

Microsoft Store Gift

also they clearly weren't able to REDEEM the code since they dont own an xbox but there is no option for a return for me in my order history
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft Store Gift

Ark is PlayAnywhere, you get both versions
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Gifting pre-ordered games

Does not look to be possible from the MS store:

Microsoft Store gift giving comes with some policies: first, gift recipients can only redeem gifts in the country or region where they were purchased. Furthermore, customers can purchase two gifts of a particular product at discount,
    and a total of 10 gifts at discount every 14 days. Once the discount limit is hit for a product, customers need to wait 14 days to purchase that product again as a gift, even if the item is no longer at discount. Note: there are no limits on gift purchases
    when a product is at full price.

Today’s version of gifting does not include Xbox 360 backward compatible and Xbox original games,
    pre-orders, “free” products, consumable DLC (e.g. virtual currency), or PC games (other than a few, select XPA titles). Gifting is not currently enabled for other categories such as PC apps, movies & TV or eBooks, but we hope to have more
    to share on expanding supported types of ‘giftable’ Microsoft Store content, soon.

You may be able to order a game from a retailer as a pre-order to gift not sure.
Thema:

1. Microsoft store gift sharing - Similar Threads - Microsoft store gift

2. Microsoft Point Gift Card Not Updating On Xbox Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Point Gift Card Not Updating On Xbox Microsoft Store: so i was buying a 3 dollar gift card to get titanfall 2 which is on a sale, the transaction was complete and i recieved the email but when i tried to buy the game my microsoft balance didnt change...
  3. Microsoft Store 400 Robux Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store 400 Robux Xbox Gift Card: I m from egypt , I solved the problem where I couldnt put my phone number in microsoft Rewards because my friend helped me by giving me their number. Now I have the USD cash in my account but I...
  4. How to redeem a gift card in microsoft store and Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem a gift card in microsoft store and Xbox: Hello guys. I really want to redeem gift card in Xbox but I don't know which 25 letter code do I have to enter. It would be very nice to receive your help in the holidays. Thank you!...
  5. How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store: I purchased a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card online and the confirmation of order was sent to email but it does not give me a gift card code. It lists the product (Fortnite 2,800 V-Bucks the...
  6. Microsoft Store Gift

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift: Hello i purchased ARK; Survival evolved on the microsoft store as a gift for my friend through the microsoft website and I didn't realize there was PC verision of the game as well as an Xbox...
  7. Can i use visa vanilla gift card on microsoft store online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use visa vanilla gift card on microsoft store online?: I want to buy minecraft on the microsoft store but i dont want to use my debit or credit card. I have a visa vanilla gift card and i want to know if i can use it to buy minecraft?...
  8. Buying a game with Microsoft Gift cards on Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game with Microsoft Gift cards on Microsoft Store.: Can i merge 2 to 3 gift cards into one or can i use 2 to 3 gift cards in the Microsoft Store to buy a game ??????? Example : i am using Microsoft reward points to get many gift cards and i want...
  9. Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?: Hello I have 3 - $50 Microsoft Store gift cards and they are only redeemable in-store. With the recent Covid closings and most recently Microsoft closing all stores where can i redeem these? They...
  10. Can I Buy Controller's and Accessories On The Microsoft Store With A Xbox Gift Card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I Buy Controller's and Accessories On The Microsoft Store With A Xbox Gift Card?: So I was recently wondering if I could buy a white controller with Xbox gift cards because be one that can with my Xbox doesn't work. So I was wondering if I could get a couple Xbox gift cards and...