Microsoft Store In app Purchase Error

Discus and support Microsoft Store In app Purchase Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! So i purchased the premium version of microsoft solitaire collection a few months ago and now its showing ads! when i click to remove the ads it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by summershade, Apr 8, 2021.

1. summershade
    summershade Guest

Hi! So i purchased the premium version of microsoft solitaire collection a few months ago and now its showing ads! when i click to remove the ads it shows me this

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. (its been two weeks its still showing it)

PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound /3xdSuO1rkuVt8Gp.2.29.1.2.1

ive tried EVERYTHING with resetting and reinstalling the windows store and solitaire, it aint workin

please help i just wanna play some solitaire

:)

summershade, Apr 8, 2021
  2. ExcitedGnat078 Win User

Can't instal solitaire collection

On a new dell venue 8 pro and can't install Microsoft solitaire.

Your purchase couldn't be completed. Something happened and your purchase can't be completed. Error Code 0x80070057.

Tried the app troubleshooter and resetting the store and syncing the app licenses--no luck. What is happening here?
  3. Smwutches Win User

How to install game on XBOX from PC platform

Did you buy the game from xbox.com or the Microsoft Store app? If it was from the Microsoft Store app, then the purchase may have been for PC only.
  4. Miami1sMyCity3 Win User

Gamepass games not working

Yes i am trying to play and it still wont let me. And i have never game shared with anyone. The error message says

“Error 0x82D40007 occurs when you launch a game. Sign in with the account that purchased the game or app, or, if its a trial version that has expired, purchase the game or app from the Microsoft store” The games are still up on gamepass i believe
  5. Subangelis Win User

Error code 0x801901F4 xbox desktop program cant sign in..

You mean the store and app I can't sign into? The error is preventing me from signing into Microsoft. From the store, to the XBox app to Cortana.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Ayuda no se muestran algunos juegos del gamepass de pc [Translation-Help some pc game pass games are not shown]

Hi Daruckar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Does it show any game? That error looks like a connection error. Close the app and restart your PC. Once the PC opens, don't open any other programs just open the Xbox (beta) app and see if you are getting the same error.

Open the Microsoft Store app and click the profile icon in the top right corner. Are you logged into the same account in the Microsoft Store as you are in the Xbox (beta) app?

If that doesn't help uninstall the app by right clicking the app in the Start menu and then re-install the app from the Microsoft Store app. Restart your computer and try again.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store In app Purchase Error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. Xbox Series X not appearing in Microsoft Store push games and apps to. Have duplicate of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not appearing in Microsoft Store push games and apps to. Have duplicate of...: When I try to send games and apps to my Xbox Series X, it doesn't appear in the list of devices: [img] So, can I just remove one of the duplicates from my Device list? [img] My Xbox Series...
  3. Apps downloaded from Microsoft Store will not launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Apps downloaded from Microsoft Store will not launch: I have downloaded Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4 but neither will launch. When launched both just indefinitely show the cover art and do not show up in task manager. Reinstalling does not...
  4. Can I play games bought through the Xbox PC App/Microsoft Store on an Xbox One/Series Console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play games bought through the Xbox PC App/Microsoft Store on an Xbox One/Series Console?: Good morning, afternoon, or evening, depending on when you're reading this! Some time ago, I had purchased Ori and the Will of the Wisps for my Windows 10 PC through the Xbox App/Microsoft Store,...
  5. Can't fin Xbox Insider app on the Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Can't fin Xbox Insider app on the Microsoft Store: Some time ago I enrolled into the beta version of Minecraft so I could try the new RTX mod. I downloaded the Xbox Insider Hub app and followed instructions. Now I want to unenroll from the beta,...
  6. Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone: Any time I try to install a game remotely on my old Xbox One both apps tell me there is no applicable device to install to. https://imgur.com/a/QN5SKi0 Not exactly sure which Xbox Insider...
  7. Microsoft store and other apps won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store and other apps won’t update: They just say installation stoped at 0% 8ac86eb7-35eb-4f3d-8b82-7a5955f034b1
  8. the stupid microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    the stupid microsoft store app on pc: so i have an xbox account with which i bough game pass ultimate with the aim of being able to play gamepass on pc however when i try and sign in on your inherently broken app it says that i cant...
  9. Xbox App & Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App & Microsoft Store: Basically whenever I try and run a game from the Xbox app or an app from the Microsoft store I get the error 'You do not have access to this specified folder' C:\Program...
  10. Microsoft Store and Xbox App decided that I have to reinstall Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store and Xbox App decided that I have to reinstall Halo MCC: Only god knows how many times I had problems with Ms Store and Xbox apps. This is new. I completed Halo 1, and today I played Halo Reach a little bit. Now, I ran my PC, and I have this. It says...