Microsoft Store in constantly updating, and really slowy.

Discus and support Microsoft Store in constantly updating, and really slowy. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Guys. Month ago, I think late 2021, My Xbox Series S and X began to have frequently the Microsoft Store in the update downloading list ! It... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SuzuKube, Aug 19, 2022.

1. /u/SuzuKube
    /u/SuzuKube Guest

Hello Guys.

Month ago, I think late 2021, My Xbox Series S and X began to have frequently the Microsoft Store in the update downloading list ! It prevents my console to download the other games of my list until it finished the download of the Microsoft Store, which could take several minutes... I tried to make a video to explain the phenomon (sorry for my french T_T) : https://youtu.be/zm9Aw897zSg

The problem occured in the insider program, but apparently also on the normal Xbox. Some people reported it on Xbox One Also.

Kudos guys I just wanted you to know that issue ^^ !

submitted by /u/SuzuKube
    [link] [comments]

/u/SuzuKube, Aug 19, 2022
  2. PicanteCougar4 Win User

Error code 0x80131500

After soft factory reset, update for Microsoft Store App showed up, but it was really useless
  3. Zer0 G Win User

game crash to dash

Yes constantly. Its very annoying. It really started happening more after the latest update.
  4. pjhbromley Win User

Unable to go online with Watch Dogs

Same issue, can play a bit (not really into online stuff) but then the update message constantly interrupts. Where's the other thread?
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one preview program

Only the preview teM can see who is in the beta and no they wont tell you where you are in the waiting list nor mention a timeline

They are slowy working on the current users to bring themninto the new beta as the bc beta is over
  6. Gaming Blues Win User

My plan to deal with Kinect...IF

They all don't have an Azure system in place to record and store all that information like Microsoft does with Kinect. Also, Kinect is constantly looking into the room of your home, and listening while phones and tablets you can actually turn off. You can't
    really turn off Kinect unless you unplug the console.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store in constantly updating, and really slowy. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store constantly

2. error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2023 downloaded from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2023 downloaded from microsoft store: i cant open the game because of this error please tell me how to fix it i tried to reset and repair the game but no thing happene ab49b414-30ed-4def-8422-92db951180b5
  3. i got fallout 76 MICROSOFT STORE and the game opens then says lanching then closes no error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got fallout 76 MICROSOFT STORE and the game opens then says lanching then closes no error: i do not own game pass and never will c0f1e68a-bddd-40d1-a949-f3c26890a401
  4. Can't redeem a code in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem a code in Microsoft Store: I have claimed a code for Fallout 76 from prime gaming, however when I go to redeem it in the Microsoft Store it tells me that the product is not found, this code no longer works. What can cause...
  5. Minecraft Launcher 目前在你的帐户中不可用。请确保你已登录到 Microsoft Store,然后重试。如果需要,可以使用以下错误代码: 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher 目前在你的帐户中不可用。请确保你已登录到 Microsoft Store,然后重试。如果需要,可以使用以下错误代码: 0x803F8001: 9.30在官网下载好我的世界后(双版本)打开就显示了如上的一句话.还用过错误代 : 0x803F8001 - Microsoft Community的方法,但是找不到WSReset.exe(输入后) 77b4b07a-7fb2-4063-9e5e-226f623e2497
  6. Is it possible to disable the Microsoft Store in Windows via Microsoft Family Safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to disable the Microsoft Store in Windows via Microsoft Family Safety?: I need to disable the Microsoft Store on a family computer that is AXM connected via Microsoft Family Safety. I am aware that i can do this directly on the particular computer via either Regedit...
  7. Microsoft Store Updates Constantly

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store Updates Constantly: Forgive me in advance for asking this if it’s already been asked, and if it doesn’t happen to you, please just ignore the post and the question: Why in the hell does the Microsoft Store need an...
  8. Constant prompts to update Movies & TV and Microsoft Store every few seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant prompts to update Movies & TV and Microsoft Store every few seconds.: Starting on or near December 14th, 2020 my I started getting prompts to update the Movies & TV app. I clicked on Install and it started to install, but got stuck at 0%. I cancelled the install,...
  9. Xbox One Alpha Skip Ahead - Is the Microsoft Store constantly pushing through an update...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Alpha Skip Ahead - Is the Microsoft Store constantly pushing through an update...: I get the “soft” updates to update content on the store, but the physical app is updating at least twice per day when I try to open the store. Is anyone else experiencing this? submitted by...
  10. Constant Microsoft Store App update, freezing Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant Microsoft Store App update, freezing Xbox One.: Does anyone know why my Xbox keeps updating the Microsoft Store App every few days, often causing everything to freeze and forcing me to clean the memory again, sometimes a full wipe of...