Microsoft Store issue

Discus and support Microsoft Store issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased a $9.99 xbox Gold Card off of Microsoft store, since I thought that my Xbox account is the same account I would be using on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Danbobz, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Danbobz
    Danbobz Guest

Microsoft Store issue

Hello, I purchased a $9.99 xbox Gold Card off of Microsoft store, since I thought that my Xbox account is the same account I would be using on my Xbox one, I clicked the redeem button thinking that it would automatically apply it to my account. When I logged into my Xbox it asked for the code so I typed it in to it replying that the code has already been redeemed!

So after trying to get ahold of tech support with no luck, I purchased the $24.99 3 month Gold pass from Microsoft Store; I put the code in to my Xbox account, but I don't know why or what happened to the $9.99 code and would like to get a refund? For less than 10 buck's.

Thank you for your time.

:)

Danbobz, Feb 16, 2021
  2. JerecTamalic Win User

Microsoft Store issues

PC. As I said, I'll click on the app to open it, it starts loading then closes once it finishes.
  3. FicksterFick Win User

Microsoft Store issues

Ok so my my Microsoft Store shows it needs an update. But then it went away so what do i do?
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Microsoft Store Issues

Hello what exactly is the issue with the game??
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Microsoft Store issues

To make purchases from the store you need a method of payment and the license to make purchases. Check both criteria and if you still have issues contact support
  6. JerecTamalic Win User

Microsoft Store issues

No. I'm not too sure how that will help, seeing as it's only my PC having this problem. However if you think it's worth a shot, as long as I don't lose my games and such, I'll give it a try.
Thema:

Microsoft Store issue

1. Microsoft Store issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store issue

2. No refund/refund issue with Microsoft Store online - PayPal dispute advice needed please!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No refund/refund issue with Microsoft Store online - PayPal dispute advice needed please!: Hi All, I hope you are doing well ? Problem: I bought a Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X|S 2 weeks ago but decided to cancel the order the very same day it was placed (I thought...
  3. I am told I have a Windows issue, unable to log on to Microsoft store & Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am told I have a Windows issue, unable to log on to Microsoft store & Xbox: I am told I have a Windows issue, unable to log on to Microsoft store & Xbox 8c629a1e-021c-4ff5-8787-56ed868af98a
  4. region. The region where your payment method was issued and your Microsoft Store region...

in XBoX on Windows
    region. The region where your payment method was issued and your Microsoft Store region...: Hi, Im from paraguay, my microsoft account is from here you.. and my xbox account is from USA beacuse it doesnt give me the option for Paraguay. Im trying to buy game pass with my gift card I...
  5. Microsoft Store loading issues and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store loading issues and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it?: My Microsoft Store on my Xbox One S doesn't load and it black screens and after 1 or 2 minutes or so my Xbox crashes. Help would be appreciated submitted by /u/urmomiscooking [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One Microsoft Store Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Microsoft Store Issues: Hello i hope everyone is doing okay and having a good day! One the new Games with Gold, theres the Red Faction II, Gold Users are forced to pay £11.99 even though its a Games with gold game. Im...
  7. Fix the issue between windows 10 store bought Minecraft and microsoft . com bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the issue between windows 10 store bought Minecraft and microsoft . com bought minecraft: If you buy it off the windows 10 store, you'll be able to cross play. If you do the the option which probably 70% of people do, aka buy from the actual site then you can't do anything....
  8. Microsoft store issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store issues: Hi, I have a problem with my games ready to install on xbox one. In the xbox 360 marketplace I have already purchased the digital versions of Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears Judgment but...
  9. Microsoft store and Xbox issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store and Xbox issue: Hi, at the moment I am located in Sweden. My PC has a WIN 10 with English language but Microsoft store and Xbox are on Swedish. I can not find in Xbox or Store the option to change the language....
  10. Microsoft Store Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Issues: Im am looking to fix an ongoing issue for a specific game, i am gaming on PC, PSO2 seems that it doesn't run properly.... i am looking into new ways to fix the issue. i have re-downloaded this...