Microsoft Store issues

Discus and support Microsoft Store issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is my Microsoft store not letting me go imto it, it keeps sending me back to home screen? 1c9e3ceb-e1b2-45e0-b222-33a9bd0cdac2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FicksterFick, Feb 13, 2020.

1. FicksterFick
    FicksterFick Guest

Microsoft Store issues

Why is my Microsoft store not letting me go imto it, it keeps sending me back to home screen?

:)

FicksterFick, Feb 13, 2020
  2. JerecTamalic Win User

Microsoft Store issues

PC. As I said, I'll click on the app to open it, it starts loading then closes once it finishes.
  3. FicksterFick Win User

Microsoft Store issues

Ok so my my Microsoft Store shows it needs an update. But then it went away so what do i do?
  4. JerecTamalic Win User

Microsoft Store issues

No. I'm not too sure how that will help, seeing as it's only my PC having this problem. However if you think it's worth a shot, as long as I don't lose my games and such, I'll give it a try.
  5. AyeeJamesy Win User

Microsoft Store issues

Have you tried resetting the account
  6. JerecTamalic Win User

Microsoft Store issues

I have updated my computer and restarted, along with the other instructions that the link sent by Cowgrlzroc and it didn't work.
Thema:

Microsoft Store issues

1. Microsoft Store issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store issues

2. Microsoft Store issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store issues: I click on the app and it will open a window for a second or so before closing. Sometimes if I click multiple times it will stay open for a little longer but that's it. It won't boot to the main...
  3. Installation issue on the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation issue on the Microsoft Store: Hello, I recently purchased the Xbox Pass for PC, downloaded Age of Empires Definitive Edition on my main device (a tower PC) and everything was fine. Then I tried to install it on another device...
  4. Download issues with Microsoft store and Games pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Download issues with Microsoft store and Games pass PC: I was attempting to download Metro Exodus onto my computer using my Games Pass subscription, then, after a while, I decided to cancel the download and do it later in the day, but the download will...
  5. Microsoft Store Download Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issue: I'm on a laptop running the latest version of Windows 10 and I'm trying to download Sea of Thieves. The game is 39 GB, and with my average download speed of about 10 MB/s, it should have...
  6. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  7. Microsoft Store Issues on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Issues on Xbox One X: Whenever I try to access a game or look to buy a game on the store it goes for a bit then times out with a 0x000007 error code. This has happened since I purchased a game during the e3 sale. I...
  8. Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass: Hey all, I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on the left hand side of the screen. If anyone can...
  9. Problème acheté sur Microsoft store [Translate] Issue purchased on Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème acheté sur Microsoft store [Translate] Issue purchased on Microsoft store: Bonjour, Ma copine voulait m’acheter un jeu xbox sur le microsoft store, le seul problème chaque fois que l’on essaye de payer : « veuillez contacter le support technique » qui lui me dit de...
  10. Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...: Hi, I've recently been having trouble connecting online to Forza Horizon 4. Therefore after trying so many things I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. However when I tried to reinstall,...