Microsoft Store / modern warfare update

Discus and support Microsoft Store / modern warfare update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Trying to download a data pack for modern warfare and it gives me error code 0x00000193 i cant play the campaign, multiplayer or spec ops... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaveMiller1418, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store / modern warfare update

Trying to download a data pack for modern warfare and it gives me error code 0x00000193

i cant play the campaign, multiplayer or spec ops

:)

DaveMiller1418, Apr 30, 2020
  2. DaveMiller1418 Win User

So listen i was at this for days, i did the followin in order and it worked for me.

-unplug your xbox

-plug in a wired connection if its not already in.

-reset internet

wait for it to establish connection with your phone or something.

-turn on xbox and try again.
  3. lukecwiley Win User

You suggest to uninstall the whole game? That will take forever as the game is huge.
  4. BulldogK9 Win User

Tried reset console option, manual reset (unplug from wall and wait 10 seconds) and everything else I can think of, when Modern Warfare hands me off to the Microsoft Store to install Data Pack 1 all I get is "Try that again. Page can't be loaded. Please
    try again later."

Code: 0x80131500

Getting frustrated.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Dave,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are getting error when downloading add on. We recommend trying a power cycle on the console then try and install the add on. There been a influx of posts with the issue of the update. We recommend
    to uninstall and reinstall the game then it should update correctly.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. DaveMiller1418 Win User

So listen i was at this for days, i did the followin in order and it worked for me.

-unplug your xbox

-plug in a wired connection if its not already in.

-reset internet

wait for it to establish connection with your phone or something.

-turn on xbox and try again.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store / modern warfare update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store modern

2. Can't find "Dev Mode Activation" App in Chinese Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find "Dev Mode Activation" App in Chinese Microsoft Store.: Hi, Microsoft. I recently bought an Xbox One X model for developing purposes. But when I was trying to turn on Dev Mode, I can't find the "Dev Mode Activation" app in Xbox One Microsoft Store,...
  3. Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very Slow Download Speeds From Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello, I am experiencing extremely slow download speeds when downloading a game from the games with gold collection. A speed test and other sources allow me to download at 20mbps, but I am only...
  4. I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in...: I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in my fortnite account. Is this because I am on the PC platform? 7db8b133-25ed-46db-b6a3-347eb466f29b
  5. Microsoft Edge disappeared and i can't find it in the store anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge disappeared and i can't find it in the store anymore: Since I have answered the poll "Joining new rings", my Microsoft Edge disappeared and when i try to access a website I'd normally open with Edge, i get an error with the code "0x80070490" I'm on...
  6. my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in: hi, i have an issue with all 4 of this apps for Windows 10 where I try to access my account and it is unsuccessful. The issue consist in, when I access one of this apps, I am requiered to sign in....
  7. Precio en la microsoft store [Price in the microsoft store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Precio en la microsoft store [Price in the microsoft store]: Hola a todos de nuevo espero que esten bastante bien, agradezco mucho a la persona que me contesto en mi pregunta pasada sobre el tema de el paquete de temporada de pubg. Tengo una duda sobre un...
  8. No abre microsoft store[Translation-Doesn't open microsoft store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No abre microsoft store[Translation-Doesn't open microsoft store]: Cuando abro la store carga y luego se sale y no se como solucionarlo [Translation-When I open the store loads and then it comes out and I don't know how to fix it]...
  9. Miért nem fogadja el a microsoft store a postcode-ot[Why the microsoft store does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miért nem fogadja el a microsoft store a postcode-ot[Why the microsoft store does not...: Sziasztok! Szeretnénk xbox one store-ból játékot letölteni. Akár a kártyás, akár a paypal-os fizetést választjuk a rendszer profil címet kér ( we need your profile address). A postcode-nál...
  10. Game Call of Duty Modern Ware besteld via Microsoft store, geld afgeschreven maar niks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Call of Duty Modern Ware besteld via Microsoft store, geld afgeschreven maar niks...: Dag Support, Zojuist Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 gekocht via de Microsoft Store, maar niks ontvangen. In de bestelgeschiedenis is ook niks te zien. Via internetbankieren is wel te zien dat...