Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application]

Discus and support Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Zdravím, koupil jsem si xbox pass pro PC a nejdou mi nainstalovat žádné aplikace, nejdříve však nainstalovat šly, ale nyní již tuto možnost nemám. Nové... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrikFabián, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application]

Zdravím, koupil jsem si xbox pass pro PC a nejdou mi nainstalovat žádné aplikace, nejdříve však nainstalovat šly, ale nyní již tuto možnost nemám. Nové aplikace které chci nainstalovat mi říkají, že nemám vhodné zařízení zatímco ty již nainstalované to zařízení
    vidí (viz screeny níže). Windows je aktualizovaný, počítač mám na seznamu zařízení, takže nevím, kde je chyba.

[Translation - Hi, I bought an xbox pass for PC and I can't install any applications, but first they went to install, but now I don't have this option. The new applications I want to install tell me that I don't have a suitable device while those
    already installed can see the device (see screens below). Windows is up to date, my computer is on the device list, so I don't know where the error is.]

Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application] [​IMG]

Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application] [​IMG]

:)

PatrikFabián, Jun 30, 2020
  2. PatrikFabián Win User

Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application]

Same response

[​IMG]
  3. 1Testimony Win User

4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Installation application impossible du Microsoft Store[Installation application impossible du Microsoft Store]

Hi,

try this

1. Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    2. Click Start and type 'WSRESET', without the quotes.
    3. Right click on the command and click 'Run as Administrator'. If the Windows permission box appears, click 'Yes' or 'Run'.
    4. A black MS Dos screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    5. Attempt to Install the Forza title.

If that doesn't work look at the forza forums if other people are reporting the same issue they might even know a fix if you can't find a solution contact forza support and they'll help you further with the issue

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_forum15_Forza-Horizon-3.aspx

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
  5. CT 5161 Recon Win User

Ark won't download on my PC in the microsoft store

Are you using the Xbox game pass application for windows 10? If not try installing it, and install the game through the Xbox app instead of microsoft store
  6. picklejuicelord Win User

How to purchase a separate minecraft game

Make sure you are signed into the other account on Microsoft Store and java shouldn't prevent you from being able to install bedrock from MS store as they are different applications
Thema:

1. Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application] - Similar Threads - Microsoft store nelze

2. Rage 2 from Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass PC) not launching.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 from Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass PC) not launching.: Trying to get this game to launch has been rough, and I have read a dozen posts like this one through the web about the same issue (dating back all the way to 2019). From what I can conclude, the...
  3. Naming of the Xbox titles in Microsoft Store is so inconsistent and messy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Naming of the Xbox titles in Microsoft Store is so inconsistent and messy.: Basically I've noticed that a lot of games in the Microsoft Store have some listing errors - especially when it comes to the names of the titles (Assassin's Creed being the worst offender). This...
  4. Microsoft store download error

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download error: i had to delete my mincraft windows 10 edition as it wouldnt let me open it, it had a lock on the icon. so i deleted it and tried to reinstall but half way through it comes up with error when...
  5. Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store: I have bought Minecraft Explorer's Pack off CDKeys.com and the code they gave me has worked. When I go to manage, it says that there is 0GB ready to install and 0GB installed on the Xbox so there...
  6. Error code 0x87DD0005, cant play ANY microsoft store games

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87DD0005, cant play ANY microsoft store games: So I have had this problem for atleast a year now. Normally it would fix itself by re-installing the game but now nothing helps. Tried to run the games by adminstrator, tried to launch the games...
  7. Microsoft store issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store issues: Hi, I have a problem with my games ready to install on xbox one. In the xbox 360 marketplace I have already purchased the digital versions of Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears Judgment but...
  8. Nothing downloading from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing downloading from Microsoft store: I tried to play Forza Horizon 4 online a few days ago and I couldn't load into a game, whenever I tried I got a message saying "there was an error communicating with the server", I tried clicking...
  9. Why is the Microsoft store is showing 2 different prices on games and DLC???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is the Microsoft store is showing 2 different prices on games and DLC???: I have tried to contact Microsoft but they are having problems right now and a lot of other XBox system are experiencing problems too. But it say there are no problems with the Microsoft store...
  10. Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace: Zdravím, koupil jsem si xbox pass pro PC a nejdou mi nainstalovat žádné aplikace, nejdříve však nainstalovat šly, ale nyní již tuto možnost nemám. Nové aplikace které chci nainstalovat mi říkají,...