Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft

Discus and support Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A couple years ago, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 on the Microsoft Store that I got from Mojang for having Minecraft: Java Edition. Now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZekerDEATH, Jul 6, 2019.

1. ZekerDEATH
    ZekerDEATH Guest

A couple years ago, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 on the Microsoft Store that I got from Mojang for having Minecraft: Java Edition. Now I have signed into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store, the same one I redeemed the code on, (I checked
    my order history, it is there), and when I went to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition it said buy, without any option to install.

***Moved from: Windows 10/Microsoft Store***

:)

ZekerDEATH, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Duster589 Win User

Did you check the My Library section in the windows store to see if it shows up there. This can be found by clicking on the 3 dots (…) besides your Profile picture in the Microsoft Store app.
  3. ZekerDEATH Win User

I just now checked the library, did some scrolling and found it there sure enough, but, like a couple things I saw while scrolling there was no option to install or anything.
  4. RachaelClifton-Grifi Win User

Minecraft

Yes he is logged onto xbox.live on his xbox. Message says. License error. We are having trouble verifying that you own minecraft on this device. Make sure that you have downloaded and installed minecraft from the microsoft store.
  5. Player581052885 Win User

Transfer my minecraft windows 10 to another account

Sign in the Microsoft Store with the old account. Then, install "Minecraft for Windows 10", it should be free. After that, sign out your old account from the Microsoft Store. Open up "Minecraft for Windows 10", then sign in with your new account. You will
    get updates for free if you do the following. I hope this helps.
  6. DevikM Win User

Minecraft edicion Windows 10

Si puedes descargarlo, entras a la tienda de microsoft en pc y buscas minecraft, debería aparecerte la opción para instalarlo.

[Translation-

If you can download it, go to the microsoft store on pc and look for minecraft, you should be shown the option to install it.]
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Saying

2. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...
  3. Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?: More specifically can an Xbox Gift Card be used to buy a customized controller in Microsoft’s Design Lab? I’ve heard recently they had made this possible and wanted to verify....
  4. Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store: Hello programmers! Is it possible if you add more non-xbox games to the microsoft store to play without the xbox joystick? (For example, GTA V, Watch Dogs 2, Tom Clancy's and so on). Please if...
  5. Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support: How do i get this fixed my bank says it nothing on there end 38729bfe-6f0f-43ad-abc0-23ef25315640
  6. "Where do you want to install?" the Microsoft store says as I attempt to install Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Where do you want to install?" the Microsoft store says as I attempt to install Minecraft.: So recently, as in..an hour ago, my mother purchased "Minecraft Starter Collection" for Windows 10. She used my account on her own computer, purchased it, and then logged out. I have downloaded...
  7. Purchased game in microsoft store and it says error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game in microsoft store and it says error: I have an xbox one console. Received a gift card. I purchased GTA 5 and tried to download it. It says "error" and won't download. I'm exhausted trying to figure out how to use it. Would be nice if...
  8. Netgear Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Microsoft store says check your connection looks your ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Microsoft store says check your connection looks your ...: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Microsoft store says check your connection looks your offline microsoft store needs comnection Hello Rfbgdgg! Thank you very much for bringing...
  9. What's up with points. Microsoft says I only got 59 for the month from store

in XBoX Rewards
    What's up with points. Microsoft says I only got 59 for the month from store: Since there was supposed to be sweepstakes for new xbox one x's. I made a concerted effort to get serious. I preordered Shadow of War, Forza 7 and Assassins origins. I also purchased Evil...
  10. when I try to play it it says that I have to purchase it from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when I try to play it it says that I have to purchase it from the Microsoft store: Split from this thread. Hey I have a game that I installed and when I try to play it it says that I have to purchase it from the Microsoft store, but when I go to the Microsoft store it says...