Microsoft store not updating

Discus and support Microsoft store not updating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft please please don't reply with a automated response in regards to this message. I want to know what is going on with the Microsoft store not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam Prestage, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Microsoft store not updating

Microsoft please please don't reply with a automated response in regards to this message. I want to know what is going on with the Microsoft store not updating and also the events beta not updating. I have tried all the work arounds that you always bleat on about but believe me when i say this they do not work. I know i am not the only one who is suffering the same problem i have seen so many people asking for help from you but you keep putting out the same automated response as always. We need this sorted because when we go to download something from the store it starts off OK but then the store tries to update its self but in doing so puts itself at the top of the download queue and because it won't download it stops everything else from downloading. This needs to get sorted. What else have we got to do to get this sorted. Start a campaign on social media because if that's what it takes then i will do it. Please get this sorted it's bit fair on your most loyal of customer's i have been with Microsoft for years all the way Back to the OG xbox.

:)

Adam Prestage, Apr 22, 2021
  2. PrestonNance Win User

Microsoft store update not updating

has anybody else been having trouble downloading the new Microsoft store update if not give me an idea how to i have very bad internet but im able to download games still what should i do still need answers
    so when I'm trying to buy a game it keeps saying Update in progress Store experience host blah blah blah anyways please fix this problem I have been up all night trying to fix this by the way there was nothing the queued apps there
  3. bigballer#5851 Win User

that did not help my problem but thank you for trying
  4. P Alvrz Win User

Hi! I had the same problem yesterday and I was adviced to:

• Press the "On/Off Button" on the Xbox One console.
    • Disconnect the console from the AC.
    • Wait for one minute and try again.
    This helped me to resolve my issue, hope it can help you as well!
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Try restarting you're xbox an hard reset and as well cancelling the update and retry I hope this helps and please report this problem via xbox report bug.
  6. bigballer#5851 Win User

why would i do that and risk losing everything so i will not try your suggestion
Thema:

Microsoft store not updating

1. Microsoft store not updating - Similar Threads - Microsoft store updating

2. Microsoft store now updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store now updated: Hello to whom it may concern. I recently posted a rather toxic post talking about how the Microsoft store would not update in which i was rather angry with the lack of support i was getting and...
  3. Microsoft store not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store not updating: Hello i have been having this issue for a while now. The Microsoft store and other apps by Microsoft (rewards,the avatar app,the beta events) will not update i have tried all the work arounds that...
  4. Microsoft Point Gift Card Not Updating On Xbox Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Point Gift Card Not Updating On Xbox Microsoft Store: so i was buying a 3 dollar gift card to get titanfall 2 which is on a sale, the transaction was complete and i recieved the email but when i tried to buy the game my microsoft balance didnt change...
  5. Trying to update the Microsoft store has made my series x unuseable

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to update the Microsoft store has made my series x unuseable: Yesterday I went to search a game on the store and found that I had to update my store first, but the download is stuck at 94%. My Xbox says it's connected to the internet is fine (80+ Mbps), I'm...
  6. Microsoft store not updating?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store not updating?: For some reason, I've been having a problem where my Microsoft store won't update, it's just going by kbps and I just can't download it. I even hard reseted my xbox and I didn't do anything, I...
  7. microsoft store fail to update even with space available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store fail to update even with space available: sooo for some reason the microsoft store refuses to update and just comes up saying its failed havent had any issues installing any games from my libary so i know it isnt a downloading issue but...
  8. Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store not updating on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store not updating on my Xbox One S: Hi, my name is Zach, or Cadence as is on my account. I've been having trouble lately with two apps updating on my Xbox One S. I've even cleared some space for installation and they stall out at...
  9. Microsoft Store won’t update after yesterday’s Alpha Skip update. Gives storage is full...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store won’t update after yesterday’s Alpha Skip update. Gives storage is full...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft store and other apps won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store and other apps won’t update: They just say installation stoped at 0% 8ac86eb7-35eb-4f3d-8b82-7a5955f034b1