Microsoft Store Not Working?

Discus and support Microsoft Store Not Working? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I'm attempting to search for and purchase Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on my Xbox One via the Microsoft Store. Trouble is, the search function... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TylerColeman2, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Not Working?

So, I'm attempting to search for and purchase Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on my Xbox One via the Microsoft Store. Trouble is, the search function yields no results, even when I try to find games besides DDMicrosoft Store Not Working? :DA. When I click on a game on the preloaded screens,
    such as "Deals," the loading wheel will turn continuously, but the game overview is never loaded. I'd really rather like to purchase the game tonight so I have something to do during self-isolation, so any ideas are much appreciated.

TL;DR: Search in store on Xbone not working, can't search for games or load their overviews.

:)

TylerColeman2, Mar 21, 2020
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Microsoft Store

You can get the game on Microsoft Store on You Pc or Smartphone, Just need to log in with your account and search for the game You want to get with Xbox Live Gold, I think using the website is faster than using the Store on Xbox.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Store

If the power cycle suggested previously does not work then try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Store

Hey Julian!

I understand your confusion and am here to offer you a little more information regarding this situation!

The game Forza Horizon 3 Standard edition is an approximate size of 60 GB. But since the game has been released since 9/27/2016 there have been many updates and additional content that has caused the game to grow in the time since its release.

This would explain the much higher download size your noticing.

Please feel free to contact support for more information or possible options at

Contact Xbox Support

Thank you for reaching out
  5. fuxass Win User

Microsoft Store

Same issue to me... I did one purchase, after that I can't buy anymore, always getting this error.

Tried paying by credit card and paypal.
  6. WayHiK Win User

Microsoft Store

Same here, I was planning to buy a couple of games on the black Friday sale on Xbox. Only managed to buy one game, all other attempts said Microsoft was experiencing issues on their side.
Thema:

Microsoft Store Not Working?

1. Microsoft Store Not Working? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Working

2. Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store not working: I got the error code 0x80131500 when I tried to use the store (first page sometimes loaded a bit but is not functional), and rebooted and tried to fix the problem from administrative user and now...
  3. Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working...

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working...: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game regularly, usually on my Android tablet. To get rid of the annoying ads I purchased a subscription back in December. It works fine on my tablet,...
  4. My Microsoft store doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft store doesn't work: I can't log into Microsoft store and have tried several times to restart the console but it doesn't work. 889e7d5c-7f5c-4f2e-9f47-4b7dc9c875aa
  5. HOI4 does not work in the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    HOI4 does not work in the microsoft store: Hearts of Iron 4 stays open for a minute before closing. To clarify, I can start and play the game just fine, but if I wait too long it crashes. Additionally, mods immediately disable themselves...
  6. Hearts of Iron IV won't work on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Hearts of Iron IV won't work on Microsoft Store: So I installed the Microsoft Store version of Hearts of Iron IV with game pass on my computer a few weeks ago and I've been playing it a lot since. I haven't really had any problems aside from it...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't work: Basically Microsoft Store doesn't work, when i try to open, it shows a black screen with the store icon for like 20 seconds and then it returns to the main screen. What can i do to solve it?...
  8. Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One: I have been trying to access the microsoft store on my xbox one, however; when I try to get into it I get an error that says "You need to install the game or app for this make sure you're signed...
  9. Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work: I was trying to checkout my order of a design lab controller + play and charge kit and the "buy now" button is greyed out and unresponsive even though I've selected a delivery location and clicked...
  10. Microsoft store installations not working for any app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store installations not working for any app.: Hi Microsoft community! I have had a problem lately, where I wanted to play minecraft with my mates, they are on Xbox so I needed to play on windows 10 edition which I got for free as I bought...