Microsoft Store not working

Discus and support Microsoft Store not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the error code 0x80131500 when I tried to use the store (first page sometimes loaded a bit but is not functional), and rebooted and tried to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarolD251, Mar 21, 2020.

1. CarolD251
    CarolD251 Guest

I got the error code 0x80131500 when I tried to use the store (first page sometimes loaded a bit but is not functional), and rebooted and tried to fix the problem from administrative user and now I'm getting the error code 0x000001F4. How can I fix this?
    Thanks!

Note: I put this in the category of Xbox, not sure if that is the right place for it

:)

CarolD251, Mar 21, 2020
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Microsoft store not working!!!

If You want to buy anything so buy from your smartphone or Pc original even on your Xbox browser, Go to Microsoft Store and sig in with the same account You would buy If You would do this on your Xbox
  3. Julian_ Win User

4. Allebas Win User

Microsoft store not working?

Hi

Sorry your having issues with the store. Many others are having this issue, including myself. I thinking and hoping Xbox Live is working on it and will put an alert about this issue soon via the Xbox Live Status.

Update:

They put out the alert

[​IMG]
    Limited

Purchase and Content Usage

[​IMG]
    6/25/2019, 6:02:30 PM

Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

[​IMG]

Xbox 360

[​IMG]

Xbox on other devices

[​IMG]

Xbox on Windows 10
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Microsoft store not working?

Everything appears to be available according to the service status:

Xbox Live Status

Services

• [​IMG]
      Normal

Xbox Live Core Services

Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

• [​IMG]
      Normal

Purchase and Content Usage

Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases

• [​IMG]
      Normal

TV, Music and Video

Live TV; Groove or Movies & TV video store, including browsing, purchasing, downloading, and streaming

• [​IMG]
      Normal

Social and Gaming

In-game matchmaking, cloud storage, finding friends, Game DVR, leaderboards, avatar editing, or pictures

Games

[​IMG]
    Normal

All games are operating normally.

Website

• [​IMG]
      Normal

Website

Web search, forums, help content, or Xbox.com availability

Apps

[​IMG]
    Normal

All apps are operating normally.
  6. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Microsoft/Xbox Store is working on browser
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store working

2. Microsoft Store Not Working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Not Working?: So, I'm attempting to search for and purchase Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on my Xbox One via the Microsoft Store. Trouble is, the search function yields no results, even when I try to find games...
  3. Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working...

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working...: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game regularly, usually on my Android tablet. To get rid of the annoying ads I purchased a subscription back in December. It works fine on my tablet,...
  4. My Microsoft store doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft store doesn't work: I can't log into Microsoft store and have tried several times to restart the console but it doesn't work. 889e7d5c-7f5c-4f2e-9f47-4b7dc9c875aa
  5. HOI4 does not work in the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    HOI4 does not work in the microsoft store: Hearts of Iron 4 stays open for a minute before closing. To clarify, I can start and play the game just fine, but if I wait too long it crashes. Additionally, mods immediately disable themselves...
  6. Hearts of Iron IV won't work on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Hearts of Iron IV won't work on Microsoft Store: So I installed the Microsoft Store version of Hearts of Iron IV with game pass on my computer a few weeks ago and I've been playing it a lot since. I haven't really had any problems aside from it...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't work: Basically Microsoft Store doesn't work, when i try to open, it shows a black screen with the store icon for like 20 seconds and then it returns to the main screen. What can i do to solve it?...
  8. Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One: I have been trying to access the microsoft store on my xbox one, however; when I try to get into it I get an error that says "You need to install the game or app for this make sure you're signed...
  9. Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work: I was trying to checkout my order of a design lab controller + play and charge kit and the "buy now" button is greyed out and unresponsive even though I've selected a delivery location and clicked...
  10. Microsoft store installations not working for any app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store installations not working for any app.: Hi Microsoft community! I have had a problem lately, where I wanted to play minecraft with my mates, they are on Xbox so I needed to play on windows 10 edition which I got for free as I bought...