Microsoft store on my Xbox Series S not working well

Discus and support Microsoft store on my Xbox Series S not working well in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In certain games in the Microsoft store on Xbox, when scroll down to the event part a message saying Something went wrong appears. Is this a bug or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MemeMaster_12, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Microsoft store on my Xbox Series S not working well

In certain games in the Microsoft store on Xbox, when scroll down to the event part a message saying Something went wrong appears.

Is this a bug or should I be worried?

:)

MemeMaster_12, Jun 10, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Currently there aren't any announces indicating this to be a service outage, so it must be just a glitch. To troubleshoot the case, kindly follow the instructions below:

Access Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Let me know if this was helpful!
  3. Yaniikku Win User

Cod Xbox one to series s

Hi, JoeMcShane1!

You cannot transfer purchased game discs to the Xbox Series S. If you own an Xbox Series S and want to play games that you own on disc, you'll need to purchase them again from the Microsoft Store. If you plan on playing disc games, you may want to get the Xbox Series X instead of the Xbox Series S, as it has a drive.

-
  4. NYCgoodfella Win User

3rd person games

The best 3rd. person game(s) in my opinion is Mass Effect series, and Fallout series. The latter you can play in FPS as well. Which works well in VATs.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

New xbox S video performance.

Yes it will run at 30 fps on the Series X as well.

The Series X has a number of other advantages over the Series S, not just a higher resolution. The Series X has 6GB more RAM than the Series S and more capable graphics hardware. The Series X can run Xbox One games that were enhanced for the Xbox One X and
    run them smoother.

Only Xbox 360 and original Xbox games that were enhanced For One X get enhanced on the Series S, but unlike that machine, they max out at 1440P. Xbox One games run as they did on the original hardware, but with their own enhancements I mentioned in my previous
    reply such as smoother frame rates, unlocked resolutions and such.

For the time being, Series X and S are on par with each other frame rate wise, but only time will tell for future titles.

I'm a PC gamer (i7 and RTX 2080) as well as a console gamer. I have a Series S because I couldn't get a Series X. When the X becomes available I'll replace it.

I've not connected my Series S to my TV, it's running off my Monitor. 1080P at 120Hz is great so far.

The great thing with these consoles is their content now follows you. when I get my Series X, only old games will work and work better.
  6. Smwutches Win User

The Medium

Spencer said all generations of games will work on the Series S/X and Microsoft Studio games will be released on Game Pass day 1 for both the One and Series S/X. The Medium is not a Microsoft Studios title so the publishers/developers have decided to release
    it for the Series S/X.
Thema:

1. Microsoft store on my Xbox Series S not working well - Similar Threads - Microsoft store Series

2. Xbox Series X not appearing in Microsoft Store push games and apps to. Have duplicate of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not appearing in Microsoft Store push games and apps to. Have duplicate of...: When I try to send games and apps to my Xbox Series X, it doesn't appear in the list of devices: [img] So, can I just remove one of the duplicates from my Device list? [img] My Xbox Series...
  3. Possible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Possible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store?: So I want to get my Series 2 controller repaired but the warranty is overdue. I decided to use the site to request for a service and repair but it looks troublesome as I have to send the...
  4. Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store: [IMG] I own 1 each of Xbox 360, One S 2 TB, and Series X consoles (config details at link), all connected to my Microsoft Account. Somehow, the Xbox Series X shows ups as Microsoft Xbox One in...
  5. Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store: I own 1 each of Xbox 360, One S 2 TB, and Series X consoles (config details at link), all connected to my Microsoft Account. Somehow, the Xbox Series X shows ups as Microsoft Xbox One in the...
  6. Can I play games bought through the Xbox PC App/Microsoft Store on an Xbox One/Series Console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play games bought through the Xbox PC App/Microsoft Store on an Xbox One/Series Console?: Good morning, afternoon, or evening, depending on when you're reading this! Some time ago, I had purchased Ori and the Will of the Wisps for my Windows 10 PC through the Xbox App/Microsoft Store,...
  7. Trying to update the Microsoft store has made my series x unuseable

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to update the Microsoft store has made my series x unuseable: Yesterday I went to search a game on the store and found that I had to update my store first, but the download is stuck at 94%. My Xbox says it's connected to the internet is fine (80+ Mbps), I'm...
  8. Finnish text in the Game Pass section of the french microsoft store. Seen on Xbox Series X...

in XboX Insiders
    Finnish text in the Game Pass section of the french microsoft store. Seen on Xbox Series X...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]
  9. There is english words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    There is english words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]
  10. There is finnish words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    There is finnish words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]