Microsoft store on Xbox One in Russia

Discus and support Microsoft store on Xbox One in Russia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t get into the microsoft store - after the black boot screen, I’m returned to the start screen of the console. They told me in a chat that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BogdanBogomaz, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft store on Xbox One in Russia

I can’t get into the microsoft store - after the black boot screen, I’m returned to the start screen of the console. They told me in a chat that the problem was that the store no longer works in the Russia region and recommended changing it to Poland.
    You can find out - is it true or not? Because I have purchases and pre-orders in this region. And for my other friends everything works fine.

:)

BogdanBogomaz, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Korhog Win User

Look this link

Посмотри по ссылке

https://support.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Сбросить, сохранив мои игры и приложения. Этот вариант является первым средством при устранении неполадок. В этом случае будет сброшена операционная система и удалены (возможно, поврежденные)
    данные, но игры и приложения не удаляются. Это позволит избежать загрузки и переустановки больших игровых файлов

[Mod Translation - See here

https://support.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Reset by saving my games and apps. This option is the first way to fix a problem. In this case, the operating system will be reset and the data (possibly damaged) removed, but the games and applications are not deleted. This will avoid downloading
    and reinstalling large game files]
  3. Korhog Win User

Если сброс питания не поможет, можно выполнить откат к заводским настройкам с сохранением игр и приложений

If power cycle will not help, You can try to use factory reset with save the apps and games
  4. BogdanBogomaz Win User

no, will try, thanks, but support from chat says me about Microsoft stop supporting russian region
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi BogdanBogomaz,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums and keeping us updated with your replies. Insofar as the Microsoft Store in Russia, you should still be able to access it; however, the denominations are no longer in rubles and are now shown in USD to standardize
    product costs world wide. This was done due to evolving business practices to make it easier to purchase products or games in your region as well.

Have you attempted to access the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store from a different device, like a PC, smartphone or tablet to see if you get the same, or different, results? Have you

checked your Xbox One for any pending system updates
    that may potentially be causing this to happen?

I recommend troubleshooting the issue further using the links & solutions above; however, if you do continue to experience this issue, I would further recommend
    contacting Xbox Support by requesting a call back directly, rather than a chat, to get any additional information concerning your region & the Microsoft Store.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out a bit more.
  6. Korhog Win User

Напиши, как результаты будут

[Mod Translation - Write how the results will be ]
Thema:

1. Microsoft store on Xbox One in Russia - Similar Threads - Microsoft store Russia

2. Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...: 试过了社区的所有方法,只能通过更改地区美国才能解决,但是改区后,网络极不稳定, 法联网,改回国区后 法启动游戏,错误代 0x803F8001 [Translation-All the methods of the community have been tried and can only be solved by changing the area of the United...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw / Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw / Microsoft Store: So, for quite a while now, the Microsoft Store, and anything related to Xbox Games refuses to install. It just continually circles saying 'starting download.' For some reason, this also includes...
  4. 마이크로소프트 스토어 결제오류 [Translation - Microsoft Store Payment Error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마이크로소프트 스토어 결제오류 [Translation - Microsoft Store Payment Error]: 포르자호라이즌4 결재를진행하 는데 결 가돼지않습니다 계좌에돈이있는데 계 에 금액 추가 또는 다른 결 방법을 택하세요. 계좌의 잔액이 부족합니다. 계 에 금액 추가 또는 다른 결 방법을 택하세요. 계좌의 잔액이 부족합니다. PUR-InsufficientFunds XppHFXw9006/HmL3.38.1.11.10 라 뜨네요.......
  5. Xbox Cannot connect to Microsoft Store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cannot connect to Microsoft Store.: I can't connect to Microsoft store at all. When I do it tells me "Page could not be loaded. Please try again later". I also cannot access Xbox assist and I don't have xbox live but have never...
  6. I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store: I moved from Brazil to Canada. I updated my Microsoft account's region to Canada, I even added a Canadian credit card to it. But my Xbox 360 store is still the Brazilian one. I bought a...
  7. Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work: I was trying to checkout my order of a design lab controller + play and charge kit and the "buy now" button is greyed out and unresponsive even though I've selected a delivery location and clicked...
  8. unable to sign into Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to sign into Microsoft Store: I have tried to open Microsoft Store, but does not respond 1670b261-0f09-4052-8408-26f67d5fcbc6
  9. Buying game from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying game from the Microsoft Store: Hello, there is promotion for an Xbox One S All Digital Edition which gives one of the games for free (Fifa20, Spyro, Borderlands3). I would like to know if any purchase made on the Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft Store Vbucks

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store Vbucks: <p>Hello community.</p><p></p><p>I am currently using the Microsoft rewards program and I want to buy V-bucks from the Microsoft store. When I buy, do I get a V-bucks code I can redeem or is it...