Microsoft store on Xbox One in Russia

Discus and support Microsoft store on Xbox One in Russia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t get into the microsoft store - after the black boot screen, I’m returned to the start screen of the console. They told me in a chat that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BogdanBogomaz, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft store on Xbox One in Russia

I can’t get into the microsoft store - after the black boot screen, I’m returned to the start screen of the console. They told me in a chat that the problem was that the store no longer works in the Russia region and recommended changing it to Poland.
    You can find out - is it true or not? Because I have purchases and pre-orders in this region. And for my other friends everything works fine.

:)

BogdanBogomaz, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Korhog Win User

Look this link

Посмотри по ссылке

https://support.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Сбросить, сохранив мои игры и приложения. Этот вариант является первым средством при устранении неполадок. В этом случае будет сброшена операционная система и удалены (возможно, поврежденные)
    данные, но игры и приложения не удаляются. Это позволит избежать загрузки и переустановки больших игровых файлов

[Mod Translation - See here

https://support.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Reset by saving my games and apps. This option is the first way to fix a problem. In this case, the operating system will be reset and the data (possibly damaged) removed, but the games and applications are not deleted. This will avoid downloading
    and reinstalling large game files]
  3. Korhog Win User

Если сброс питания не поможет, можно выполнить откат к заводским настройкам с сохранением игр и приложений

If power cycle will not help, You can try to use factory reset with save the apps and games
  4. BogdanBogomaz Win User

no, will try, thanks, but support from chat says me about Microsoft stop supporting russian region
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi BogdanBogomaz,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums and keeping us updated with your replies. Insofar as the Microsoft Store in Russia, you should still be able to access it; however, the denominations are no longer in rubles and are now shown in USD to standardize
    product costs world wide. This was done due to evolving business practices to make it easier to purchase products or games in your region as well.

Have you attempted to access the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store from a different device, like a PC, smartphone or tablet to see if you get the same, or different, results? Have you

checked your Xbox One for any pending system updates
    that may potentially be causing this to happen?

I recommend troubleshooting the issue further using the links & solutions above; however, if you do continue to experience this issue, I would further recommend
    contacting Xbox Support by requesting a call back directly, rather than a chat, to get any additional information concerning your region & the Microsoft Store.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out a bit more.
  6. Korhog Win User

Напиши, как результаты будут

[Mod Translation - Write how the results will be ]
Thema:

1. Microsoft store on Xbox One in Russia - Similar Threads - Microsoft store Russia

2. Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store: I have bought Minecraft Explorer's Pack off CDKeys.com and the code they gave me has worked. When I go to manage, it says that there is 0GB ready to install and 0GB installed on the Xbox so there...
  3. Error code 0x87DD0005, cant play ANY microsoft store games

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87DD0005, cant play ANY microsoft store games: So I have had this problem for atleast a year now. Normally it would fix itself by re-installing the game but now nothing helps. Tried to run the games by adminstrator, tried to launch the games...
  4. Microsoft store issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store issues: Hi, I have a problem with my games ready to install on xbox one. In the xbox 360 marketplace I have already purchased the digital versions of Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears Judgment but...
  5. Nothing downloading from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing downloading from Microsoft store: I tried to play Forza Horizon 4 online a few days ago and I couldn't load into a game, whenever I tried I got a message saying "there was an error communicating with the server", I tried clicking...
  6. Why is the Microsoft store is showing 2 different prices on games and DLC???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is the Microsoft store is showing 2 different prices on games and DLC???: I have tried to contact Microsoft but they are having problems right now and a lot of other XBox system are experiencing problems too. But it say there are no problems with the Microsoft store...
  7. Compra na Microsoft Store[Translation-Microsoft Store Purchase]

in XBoX on Windows
    Compra na Microsoft Store[Translation-Microsoft Store Purchase]: Comprei o pacote do iniciante do Minecraft que viria com 700 moedas, mas as moedas não foram creditadas na minha conta. Como devo proceder? [Translation-I bought the Minecraft starter pack that...
  8. Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application]: Zdravím, koupil jsem si xbox pass pro PC a nejdou mi nainstalovat žádné aplikace, nejdříve však nainstalovat šly, ale nyní již tuto možnost nemám. Nové aplikace které chci nainstalovat mi říkají,...
  9. what's this new microsoft store people keep talking about?

in XboX Insiders
    what's this new microsoft store people keep talking about?: Been hearing about it but have no idea what it looks like. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace: Zdravím, koupil jsem si xbox pass pro PC a nejdou mi nainstalovat žádné aplikace, nejdříve však nainstalovat šly, ale nyní již tuto možnost nemám. Nové aplikace které chci nainstalovat mi říkají,...