Microsoft Store on Xbox One

Discus and support Microsoft Store on Xbox One in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I have been trying to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 for the past 3 days now. I have been using a pre-paid visa card. I checked the balance to make sure i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mlgjellybean123, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store on Xbox One

So I have been trying to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 for the past 3 days now. I have been using a pre-paid visa card. I checked the balance to make sure i had enough, and I do. I have restarted my xbox, store, and credit card information many times. I’m not
    really sure what to do form here.

:)

mlgjellybean123, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Electronic789 Win User

Issue with getting xbox 360 game in the Microsoft store

I bought one game in the Microsoft Store on this account over 2 weeks ago but it was for Xbox One. Should I buy the game for xbox 360 with backward capability in Microsoft Store?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox One Microsoft Store.

It'd be hard to identify where the issue is without an error code, and if it's just showing a black screen, there isn't a really a way to get one, like that. It could be an 'app' issue (since the Store is acting as an app on the platform), or a network
    issue, or possibly a service issue on the Microsoft side, so without that detail, can't really pinpoint troubleshooting steps that might help, other than the good old press the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds to perform a full power cycle.

With that said, the best way to get this information to the team, if there is an app/store bug

would be to "Report a problem"
    The article says "as an insider" but you can still provide that feedback without joining the Insider program/enrolling in testing builds. That would provide the maximum amount of information to the team to identify if it
    is a wider issue, and is what I would recommend you do. That information could potentially lead to help others out.

Best of luck, and let us know if you have any questions about that!
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox one Microsoft store.

If it's happening on both I would suggest starting with a network test and then trying the Store on a computer or phone.
  5. XBF Esteban R Win User

Hey there Dark Juggalo 75!

How is your network connection?

What happens if you go to Network Settings and test your multiplayer connection?

Usually when it comes to this, it could be a problem with the console connecting to and relaying information from Xbox Live.

If you are having problems with the store, I would say it's best for you to soft reset the console so that we can make sure that it's as up to date as possible.

It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games and apps.

Follow the steps here on

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks
  6. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

I've noticed that the store has been extraordinarily slow at points, just very delayed in moving the cursor around, some of the time not responding at all. I have had it happen where I select a game to look at and it starts the trailer for the game and
    won't let me bring up the menu where you can buy it and read about the game. I did a full reboot, also found that Mixer was running in the background so closing that seemed to help as well. The XBO MS Store honestly needs some work in my opinion, its a great
    format, but it needs the bugs hammered out.
Thema:

Microsoft Store on Xbox One

1. Microsoft Store on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. Transfer Purchased Apps on Microsoft Store to a Different Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Purchased Apps on Microsoft Store to a Different Account: Hello, A couple of years ago, I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition. This year, I created a new email to be my primary. I was wondering if there is a way to transfer apps or link accounts on...
  3. Can't install Xbox App. Microsoft Store Installation and .exe Installation both don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox App. Microsoft Store Installation and .exe Installation both don't work...: I already tried these options: I updated to the latest Windows 10 Version I updated all my drivers I reseted the Miocrosoft Store Cache Turned my Firewall on and off and in the Xbox...
  4. Microsoft store cod points satın alma

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store cod points satın alma: Dün akşam microsoft store üzerinden 200 ve 200 olmak üzere 2 kere cod points satın aldım. Ürün üzerinde düzgün hiç bir belirteç olmadığı için ürünün xboxda geçerli olduğunu anlamadım. PC üzerinden...
  5. Microsoft store Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store Xbox: Hi After an xbox update in the end of September I started having an issue. I started geting the error " unable to read game content, please stop Destiny 2 and retry". This error is plaguing me...
  6. Can i use visa vanilla gift card on microsoft store online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use visa vanilla gift card on microsoft store online?: I want to buy minecraft on the microsoft store but i dont want to use my debit or credit card. I have a visa vanilla gift card and i want to know if i can use it to buy minecraft?...
  7. Microsoft store won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store won't load: Ever since they updated the new layout for Xbox, I cannot load in the purchase option when I search for the game on the Microsoft store. I tried resetting the console, resetting the store, and...
  8. Just got Game Pass and I can't download games from the Microsoft store, or anywhere else...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got Game Pass and I can't download games from the Microsoft store, or anywhere else...: As I said, I got Game Pass but don't even have 100GB of storage left on my C drive to install Forza Motorsport 7. So I tried installing it on E drive. I've already put it in settings so that new...
  9. cant download new copy of norton purchased from a store(currys) as microsoft is blocing it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download new copy of norton purchased from a store(currys) as microsoft is blocing it: cant download copy of notron as microsoft is blocing it 86c8329a-f963-4eed-8fbe-3e9ece46d5da
  10. Buying a game with Microsoft Gift cards on Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game with Microsoft Gift cards on Microsoft Store.: Can i merge 2 to 3 gift cards into one or can i use 2 to 3 gift cards in the Microsoft Store to buy a game ??????? Example : i am using Microsoft reward points to get many gift cards and i want...