Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer

Discus and support Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to launch Dead By Daylight on PC since the new update came out and it always prompts the "Microsoft Store Package Dependency... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NoahDugan, Jun 18, 2021.

1. NoahDugan
    NoahDugan Guest

I've been trying to launch Dead By Daylight on PC since the new update came out and it always prompts the "Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer" window and every time I click Yes it brings me to the "Gaming Services" window on the Microsoft Store which I already have installed.

:)

NoahDugan, Jun 18, 2021
  2. OixXBaKeD4LiFE Win User

Gears 5: microsoft store package dependency installer

I am and I am having the same issue
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

hola buen dia

aveces hay que perder un poco de tiempo para ver si es una posible solucion si no encuetras mas respuestas a tus preguntas ni en otros foros podrias intentarlo y asi comentar si eso funciono y si no tambien comentarlo para ayudar a otros a que sepan que
    ni haciendo eso se soluciona y busrcar otra solucion

suerte y saludos
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Aaron,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with Gears 5. To help clarify the issue, are you using the Xbox Beta app to play the game or did you purchase the game?

When a game has issues installing or launching, we recommend the following article: Troubleshoot game installations
    on Windows 10

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  6. NashBrown96 Win User

Gamepass PC Error Code: 10022(Unexpected error. (0xC0030004) Easy Anti Cheat Issue?

I'm having problems when i try to run halo. i get a message saying ''Microsoft store package dependency installer'' and when i click on yes it don't do anything.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Package

2. Xbox Beta App and Microsoft Store showing two different download speeds.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App and Microsoft Store showing two different download speeds.: As the title suggest for some reason the Xbox Beta App is downloading games EXTREMELY slow. Like Im getting 5MB/S which is not what my internet should be getting seeing as i can go download...
  3. Halo infinite pc flight Microsoft store/ xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite pc flight Microsoft store/ xbox: so i got invited to the halo infinite mp flight but when i click the "instructions" on how to install it says page not found? any idea? submitted by /u/Better-Daikon7223 [link] [comments]
  4. Microsoft Store app vanished from my console

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store app vanished from my console: It's no longer in my apps and attempting to launch it from various places around the OS does nothing. I reported it with tracing enabled. Anyone else have this issue? submitted by /u/Pk-Chris...
  5. error-code-0x80073D26 and Microsoft store all updates are stuck on pending.

in XBoX on Windows
    error-code-0x80073D26 and Microsoft store all updates are stuck on pending.: I have already did the Windows creation tool. I have also done the Registry Editor key deleting and none of them seem to work. I wish to play the games I have on xbox game pass. Does anyone know...
  6. Microsoft store package dependency installer - infinite loop. Can't start Microsoft Flight 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store package dependency installer - infinite loop. Can't start Microsoft Flight 2020: Stuck in infinite loop. Says gaming services is installed. Every time I try and start Flight 2020 it wants to install the store package dependency installer. 261e36b5-10f8-48df-a4c4-e31e39528eaa
  7. microsoft store package dependency installer crashes microsoft flight simulator at startup

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store package dependency installer crashes microsoft flight simulator at startup: Hello guys. I recently bought the Xbox game pass and played MFS for a while, but after today the game won't start because it gives me an error. When i start the game it wants me to click yes for...
  8. Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer: The game was working just fine a few days ago. Today when I tried to start it a pop-up window appeared asking if I would allow Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer make changes on my...
  9. Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer . When trying to launch games via xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer . When trying to launch games via xbox app: Since yesterday when I try to launch any game via xbox app , store or xbox companion app " Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer pops up" Clicking yes or no I always get the same outcome I...
  10. Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC: All Xbox games on PC fail to launch. Launching brings up the prompt to allow "Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer" to make changes. Clicking yes does nothing and crashes the game (Gears 5...