microsoft store payment problem

Discus and support microsoft store payment problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello ! i want to buy xbox game pass 3 months for just 1$ but i have this problem: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StoneBanks619, Apr 17, 2019.

1. microsoft store payment problem

Hello ! i want to buy xbox game pass 3 months for just 1$ but i have this problem:

Contact us at Microsoft support
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

6RhX9HgEbkSfg0ml.36.1.10.10
    2019/04/15 - 16:31:38 UTC

Can someone help me ? my xbox location is Italy and i can't change it because if i change the location my dlc won't work anymore.

:)

StoneBanks619, Apr 17, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create
    a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. StoneBanks619 Win User

Thanks ! I manager to buy directly from the xbox afther setting up the address , postal code , city , etc.... and afther that it worked ! Thanks for the help.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi StoneBanks619,

Thank you for coming to the forums. Errors like these usually occur due to region mismatch issues where the Microsoft Store you are trying to purchase from cannot verify your payment option if it is not a valid payment option from Italy, which is the Store
    you are buying from.

You will need to make sure that your Microsoft Account region and billing account have a valid billing address from Italy in order to purchase items from the Italian Microsoft Store.
  5. choppyseize Win User

The promotion is for new accounts or accounts with no history of Xbox Live or GamePass from a certain date. You may not be eligible for the promotion. Also keep in mind that the card pre authorizes a full month not just 1$
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If your account is located in Italy (EU) you should use Euro as method of payment and not dollars.
Thema:

1. microsoft store payment problem - Similar Threads - microsoft store payment

2. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...
  3. Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?: More specifically can an Xbox Gift Card be used to buy a customized controller in Microsoft’s Design Lab? I’ve heard recently they had made this possible and wanted to verify....
  4. Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store: Hello programmers! Is it possible if you add more non-xbox games to the microsoft store to play without the xbox joystick? (For example, GTA V, Watch Dogs 2, Tom Clancy's and so on). Please if...
  5. Microsoft store - no information on single player as capability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store - no information on single player as capability?: I am just sent in circles to contact microsoft on this. You cannot make a purchase since many games does not tell if single player capability or not. Sometimes reading description you can see it...
  6. Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC: All Xbox games on PC fail to launch. Launching brings up the prompt to allow "Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer" to make changes. Clicking yes does nothing and crashes the game (Gears 5...
  7. Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!: I was going to buy Game Pass PC for my account but when i added my card to store, they just took 1 dolar from my card. Today i bought game pass ultimate for 2 dolars for 2 months and after that...
  8. I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.: I Bought Forza Horizon 4 Last Year on October (I even still have the receipt on my email Address). I am asking a question here because Microsoft have this Get Help App but apparently It doesnt...
  9. Payment cant be made in microsoft store on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment cant be made in microsoft store on xbox one: I had tried purchasing game for many times since yesterday(10/9/2018).... But it say that transaction cant be made and it say that i had to contact microsoft for that problem.... Hope microsoft...
  10. Can not purchase fifa 18 from store due to microsoft payment issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not purchase fifa 18 from store due to microsoft payment issues: Have tried purchasing the latest fifa a multitude of times, called my bank to ensure that my card is indeed valid and even talked to a real xbox representative person who was not able to solve my...