Microsoft Store - Redeem a code

Discus and support Microsoft Store - Redeem a code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I go to redeem a code, it shows it will be applied to an email not associated with my account. I've gone to the "Manage how you sign in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeoffCarlson2, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store - Redeem a code

When I go to redeem a code, it shows it will be applied to an email not associated with my account.

I've gone to the "Manage how you sign in to Microsoft" page, and confirmed only my real email is listed.

How do I remove this other email from my account?

:)

GeoffCarlson2, Mar 21, 2020
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Minecraft code redemption

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

If you mean redeeming the code, there are a number of ways to do it, you can redeem on the console, by going to the store, and finding the redeem code option, select it, and type in the code, and then redeem it. You can also redeem the code on the Microsoft
    store on Windows 10, by selecting the three dots on the top right next to your gamerpic, then select redeem code, and type in the code and redeem it. or you can redeem the code on the Xbox app on iOS or Android. You can also redeem the code on account.microsoft.com
    too.
  4. JayDelgado Win User

Minecraft code redemption

You'll have to redeem the code on the Microsoft store and not at mojang.com
  5. PSYCHEDELIC IMP Win User

Can I redeem the free Discord Nitro from the Xbox Ultimate Pass on PC?

you can redeem codes in the Microsoft store on pc or xbox .
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

I bought a genuine CD from Jericho, can I change the steam activation code?

You can redeem it on steam.

You can't redeem a steam code on the xbox/microsoft store platform. You MUST buy it digitally on the microsoft store to use it on xbox live/windows live.
Thema:

Microsoft Store - Redeem a code

1. Microsoft Store - Redeem a code - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Redeem

2. Microsoft store not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store not working: I tried and googled for every possible fix I could find and nothing is working. Why can't I get into my microsoft store on PC!?!? Windows 10 This sux 7b9b253e-6437-46f8-8861-4b5b192ced34
  3. Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.: My son formatted the hd that contained the XBOX360 games, now I don't find the games anymore, there is some way to get the games that are no longer available in the microsoft store....
  4. How to fix Microsoft Store error 0x80070424

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix Microsoft Store error 0x80070424: I was trying to download something on the microsoft store but it keeps giving me error and when i see the details it gives me this error code 0x80070424. I look at System Requirements and It cant...
  5. Microsoft store game download gone wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store game download gone wrong: Okay well this is going to be a long one. I was downloading a game (Halo Wars 2) from the microsoft store and i had to start my computer again because of an unrelated issue during the download...
  6. Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app: I keep getting this message. Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. UnknownExternalError...
  7. Redeemed 3 $5 Microsoft Store gift cards & have'nt received any codes.

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed 3 $5 Microsoft Store gift cards & have'nt received any codes.: Basiclly Last week i spent roughly 14.000 of my rewards points on 3 $5 microsoft store gift cards, over a week later i still have not receieved any codes via my e-mail, I did receive an email from...
  8. Redeemed code on the microsoft store on pc and cant play game on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code on the microsoft store on pc and cant play game on xbox: i bought a code for minecraft and redeemed it on the microsoft store and cant play on my xbox. please help 51068c92-ea53-43f9-92bc-8dbbf6c9154a
  9. Caannot redeem code for gears of war on xbox store or microsoft page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Caannot redeem code for gears of war on xbox store or microsoft page: Trying to redeem code for gears of war does not work. In the store, every attempt gets dismisssed saying that the region is wrong. Yet I can purchase stuff just fine(duh). Neither does it work on...
  10. Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store: I purchased code for 12+3months Xbox Live Gold yesterday but have not been able to redeem it from Xbox One or from website,receiving same error message from both: "An error occured, try again in...