Microsoft store release date

Discus and support Microsoft store release date in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So the new game The Outer Worlds for me since I'm on the East coast is today around 12 am, but on the store, it says today 7 pm? The reason I find this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flashbloodx, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Flashbloodx
    Flashbloodx Guest

So the new game The Outer Worlds for me since I'm on the East coast is today around 12 am, but on the store, it says today 7 pm? The reason I find this weird is because doesn't the store's release date base itself off of your location? Or is it for the
    pc which is to come out a few hours earlier but doesn't the store also base it off of the hardware in use ie Xbox one or pc?

:)

Flashbloodx, Oct 26, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Flash

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about some discrepancies with release dates for a game.

As Xbox Forums MVP, Ambassador and Moderator Smwutches has confirmed, there are two variations of the game, the

Xbox One version
    states the later time, and the
    Windows 10 version
    reflects an earlier time.

However, take this with a "grain of salt" as when you scroll down to the bottom of the page of the Windows 10 version, it still displays 10/25/2019, so this may be an error on the Microsoft website itself.

This is feedback that we have already taken the liberty of sending up to the enginers that manage this site, but if you have any questions reguarding the release date of this title, we reccomend you reaching out to the developers for further
    insight on this matter.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you have a look here, it shows the time when it gets released in each region

[​IMG]
  4. Picasso3956 Win User

Release dates are based off your timezone. It releases earlier in some places then others.
  5. Smwutches Win User

It could depend on where you're looking. It looks like the PC version is released a few hours earlier. If I look at the game on the Microsoft Store app, which is the PC version, it shows a release time of 6:00 PM for me (central time). Looking at the game
    on xbox.com, which would be console version, it shows a release time of 11:00 PM.
  6. consumedsoul Win User

XBOX ONE S DELAYED!!!!

Is this US? Release date for 2TB is 8/2 everywhere - I'm sure you can cancel your order and pick up at numerous stores (Best Buy, Game Stop, even Microsoft store etc.)
Thema:

1. Microsoft store release date - Similar Threads - Microsoft store release

2. Microsoft Store Games Are Uninstalling Themselves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Games Are Uninstalling Themselves.: My outer worlds game uninstalled its self recently. The only reason why I'm making a new post is because this issue seems to be ignored easily. I aim to directly ask who ever is in charge maybe...
  3. 微软商店买的软件怎么能转移到另一个账户上吗?[Translation-How can software purchased by the Microsoft Store be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    微软商店买的软件怎么能转移到另一个账户上吗?[Translation-How can software purchased by the Microsoft Store be...: 微软商店买的软件怎么能转移到另一个账户上吗? [Translation-How can software purchased by the Microsoft Store be transferred to another account?] eb053baf-e747-4edc-86b2-d30b1455f08f
  4. Installation application impossible du Microsoft Store[Installation application impossible...

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation application impossible du Microsoft Store[Installation application impossible...: Bonjour, J'ai acheté le jeu Forza Horizon 3 avec un DLC Hot Weels ainsi que la carte aux trésors sur mon PC Windows 10. Le jeu s'est installé parfaitement avec le DLC et fonctionne parfaitement,...
  5. Unable to download Outer Worlds off Microsoft Store (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Outer Worlds off Microsoft Store (PC): Hey everyone, hopefully someone can help me out with this. I've been trying to download Outer Worlds off the Microsoft Store for two days now. I've tried clearing my cache, checked for any...
  6. Fehlercode 0x803F8001 bei Aufruf aller Microsoft Store - Spiele nach Wechsel des...

in XBoX on Windows
    Fehlercode 0x803F8001 bei Aufruf aller Microsoft Store - Spiele nach Wechsel des...: Seit heute mein Motherboard im PC gewechselt wurde kann ich die mit Xbox verknüpften Spiele nicht mehr aufrufen. Was kann ich tun, um die Spiele mit den gespeicherten Spielfortschritten wieder...
  7. Will get vbucks if i buy from Microsoft Store(pc player)

in XBoX on Windows
    Will get vbucks if i buy from Microsoft Store(pc player): Currently i play fortnite on pc. I want to get vbucka from the microsoft store .i dont have a xbox .i used the same gmail for both epic games and Microsoft store .if i purchase vbucks from this...
  8. Problème installation Forza Horizon 4 dans le microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème installation Forza Horizon 4 dans le microsoft store: Bonjours, J'ai reçu la fibre il a 5 jours et je viens de relier mon PC en ethernet pour pouvoir profité de tout le débit. Quand je fait les test sur internet, je suis au alentours de 900mo/s en...
  9. Microsoft Online Store Xbox One X Pre Order still has not shipped, release date is tommorrow ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Online Store Xbox One X Pre Order still has not shipped, release date is tommorrow ...: So I pre ordered my Xbox One X from the Microsoft Online Store expecting it to ship and be here Nov. 7. I did not having any shipping information on my order today Nov. 6 so I contacted the store...
  10. Will I get my Xbox One X on release day? UK [pre-ordered from Microsoft store]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I get my Xbox One X on release day? UK [pre-ordered from Microsoft store]: I live in England and pre-ordered the Scorpio edition from Microsoft store. This morning (Monday 6th Nov) I got an email saying: Hello there! Be on the lookout! Your order placed on 21 August...