Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order

Discus and support Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear fellow Xbox community members, So I ordered an Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store website on June 27, 2020, and it came to my surprise that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Vance Algeria, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order

Dear fellow Xbox community members,

So I ordered an Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store website on June 27, 2020, and it came to my surprise that the expected delivery date on the order was August 11, 2020. This is more than a month away and I'm actually surprised a company this big has such
    a problem supplying stock to the general public and getting orders to people in the normal business day times; or at least less than a month's time (regardless of the pandemic). Besides all of the people who are board at home trying to order these consoles
    and the smaller amount of employees available, is there such a reason why it would take more than a month to ship an Xbox. When I looked on the delivery times web page for the Microsoft Store, there was no special message for the pandemic saying there would
    be a delivery delay, only one for customer support if you tried to contact them. Can anyone tell me if there is anyway to speed up these times without having to pay the expedited shipping (which was $86 as an option)?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Vance Algeria, Jun 28, 2020
  2. JS_294 Win User

Order stuck on pending

I ordered my controller from MS store on April 11, the order confirmation email has an expected delivery date of May 6th. The order status is pending for now, but we will see if MS can meet the delivery date they stated.
  3. ScottieAsbury Win User

Order stuck on pending

I ordered my controller from MS store on April 11, the order confirmation email has an expected delivery date of May 6th. The order status is pending for now, but we will see if MS can meet the delivery date they stated.
    Did you ever get your controller yet
  4. JS_294 Win User

Order stuck on pending

Check the order confirmation email for expected delivery date. Mine is expected to deliver almost 1 month after purchase. I am choosing not to get upset until the delivery date has passed; then I will have a reason to complain ;)
  5. tohellnbak Win User

Just got Emails from BestBuy on relase dates for Ryse, DR3, and charge packs

I have my order at best buy.. and it says expected delivery date as 9-03-13
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

POOR Customer Service! Supports Right hand has no Idea what its Left hand is doing!

While not ideal, doing the exchange without a credit card is an option OR doing an exchange in the retail store of purchase depending upon how long ago you made the purchase.

Expect at least 21 days from the date you drop off the shipment until the delivery date.
Thema:

Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order

1. Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store showing

2. Why is the Microsoft store is showing 2 different prices on games and DLC???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is the Microsoft store is showing 2 different prices on games and DLC???: I have tried to contact Microsoft but they are having problems right now and a lot of other XBox system are experiencing problems too. But it say there are no problems with the Microsoft store...
  3. COD points purchased through Microsoft Store not showing up in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD points purchased through Microsoft Store not showing up in game.: I was gifted 2400 cod points for Call of Duty Warzone for my birthday that was purchased through Amazon. It came with a code that was I was able to redeem in the Microsoft store, however, it has...
  4. Why does my Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games?: My Microsoft store not show the images of apps and games on my Xbox One all digital really frustrating. Can anyone help ? c64f4c99-87e5-4d64-9f80-805b7fe3d803
  5. microsoft account balance isn't showing up in xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft account balance isn't showing up in xbox store: My son added a £25 xbox one gift card he already had £6.41 and the balance is showing in his Microsoft account as £31.41 but when we go to the store on xbox one and try to spend it on a VIP add on...
  6. Microsoft store isn't showing my updated account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store isn't showing my updated account balance: I have recently added a gift card to my Microsoft balance and it is showing in my payment and billing that it has been successful. However, when I go to purchase anything on the Xbox store it...
  7. Microsoft Store showing wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store showing wrong region: I am trying to purchase Skate 3 DLC, which is a xbox 360 game but I am playing it with a pre-owned Skate 3 disc on my xbox one. The issue is that when I try to add my payment info to purchase it...
  8. Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not Showing up on Games Section or on Microsoft Store: Basically, I uninstalled a game due to problems, and wanted to reinstall it. Once I went to the store, it didn't show up anywhere! I tried it online and reinstalled it, but when I went to my Games...
  9. Xbox one S does not show up in devices to install to in microsoft store on windows 10 or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S does not show up in devices to install to in microsoft store on windows 10 or ...: Hey, I've got a problem that's been irritating me for a while... I can not seem to remotely install xbox games from my windows 10 pc to my xbox one s. Whenver i click the button to install on my...
  10. microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store: added a gift card and the balance is showing in my account but when we go to the store on xbox one the money doesn't. show up please help ea7cf344-3cf0-485a-a7c1-32079d91ef3b