Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order

Discus and support Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear fellow Xbox community members, So I ordered an Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store website on June 27, 2020, and it came to my surprise that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Vance Algeria, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order

Dear fellow Xbox community members,

So I ordered an Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store website on June 27, 2020, and it came to my surprise that the expected delivery date on the order was August 11, 2020. This is more than a month away and I'm actually surprised a company this big has such
    a problem supplying stock to the general public and getting orders to people in the normal business day times; or at least less than a month's time (regardless of the pandemic). Besides all of the people who are board at home trying to order these consoles
    and the smaller amount of employees available, is there such a reason why it would take more than a month to ship an Xbox. When I looked on the delivery times web page for the Microsoft Store, there was no special message for the pandemic saying there would
    be a delivery delay, only one for customer support if you tried to contact them. Can anyone tell me if there is anyway to speed up these times without having to pay the expedited shipping (which was $86 as an option)?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Vance Algeria, Jun 28, 2020
  2. JS_294 Win User

Order stuck on pending

I ordered my controller from MS store on April 11, the order confirmation email has an expected delivery date of May 6th. The order status is pending for now, but we will see if MS can meet the delivery date they stated.
  3. ScottieAsbury Win User

Order stuck on pending

I ordered my controller from MS store on April 11, the order confirmation email has an expected delivery date of May 6th. The order status is pending for now, but we will see if MS can meet the delivery date they stated.
    Did you ever get your controller yet
  4. abjectsqualler Win User

Xbox Series S

I ordered an Xbox Series S on the Microsoft Store today and have the same estimated delivery date, 1/5/21. Same question. Eager to play Cyberpunk as close to the launch date as possible.
  5. JS_294 Win User

Order stuck on pending

Check the order confirmation email for expected delivery date. Mine is expected to deliver almost 1 month after purchase. I am choosing not to get upset until the delivery date has passed; then I will have a reason to complain ;)
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Just got Emails from BestBuy on relase dates for Ryse, DR3, and charge packs

I have my order at best buy.. and it says expected delivery date as 9-03-13
Thema:

Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order

1. Microsoft Store showing long expected delivery time date on Xbox order - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store showing

2. Issues with Microsoft Store Window "Show in Store" when updating/installing PSO2:NGS CBT...

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Microsoft Store Window "Show in Store" when updating/installing PSO2:NGS CBT...: While trying to install a client update for the Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Closed Beta Test via the XBOX Insiders App for PC, the Microsoft Store window that pops up when l click on "Show...
  3. Microsoft store shows incorrect balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store shows incorrect balance: Hi. This morning i redeemed a £50 microsoft gift card. If i go into settings, payment and billing the correct ammount is shown on my account balance. The order history screen also shows the...
  4. Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store: [IMG] I own 1 each of Xbox 360, One S 2 TB, and Series X consoles (config details at link), all connected to my Microsoft Account. Somehow, the Xbox Series X shows ups as Microsoft Xbox One in...
  5. Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store: I own 1 each of Xbox 360, One S 2 TB, and Series X consoles (config details at link), all connected to my Microsoft Account. Somehow, the Xbox Series X shows ups as Microsoft Xbox One in the...
  6. Minecraft redeemed code not showing up in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft redeemed code not showing up in Microsoft Store: Recently I made a purchase of Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection but it is not showing up on Microsoft Store or the Xbox app library (Yes... I am logged in to the Microsoft Store and Xbox App...
  7. Microsoft*store msbill purchase is not showing up in Xbox, where has this money gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft*store msbill purchase is not showing up in Xbox, where has this money gone?: I purchased 5000 Vbucks for my son on my laptop, the transaction came out of my bank account as Microsoft*store purchase but the Vbucks never went to my sons account. He then purchased 5000 more...
  8. Microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store: I added a $50 Xbox card to my account and bought some dlc. about 20 minutes later I attempted to buy a game and instead of letting me buy the game it said Get Started! Add a new way to pay....
  9. Cod points not showing after purchase from Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod points not showing after purchase from Microsoft store: Hi folks, does anyone have any idea how I retrieve cod points on my xbox after purchasing them from the microsoft store website? 04002770-f27b-4b59-bca0-9e23af2ca73b
  10. Purchased game on Microsoft Online store: not showing up on home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game on Microsoft Online store: not showing up on home screen: I purchased a digital copy of a game for Xbox One S on the Microsoft Online Store. Initially, it showed up in the que for download (I purchased two games and it was second). However, once the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. instreamset:url:order= js? minecraft glitches