Microsoft store shows incorrect balance

Discus and support Microsoft store shows incorrect balance in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. This morning i redeemed a £50 microsoft gift card. If i go into settings, payment and billing the correct ammount is shown on my account balance.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aidax89, May 4, 2021.

1. Aidax89
    Aidax89 Guest

Hi. This morning i redeemed a £50 microsoft gift card. If i go into settings, payment and billing the correct ammount is shown on my account balance. The order history screen also shows the credit.

However if i try and make a purchase in the store on my xbox my microsoft account balance only shows the ammount prior to applying the gift card.

I performed a reset by holding down the power button and removing the power cord for five minutes but this has not fixed the issue.

Any help?

:)

Aidax89, May 4, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Aidax89, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. AMadMongrel Win User

Xbox account funds issue

I went to my microsoft account and it shows the correct amount so i think it is a bug with the store as when i go into the xbox store via console and pick any game and hit the buy option it will bring up a small banner saying microsoft account balance with
    a figure next to it and the word change at the end, so if i click on it it brings up a similar banner that shows the correct amount in my account so i think its an issue with the store itself as my account appears to be ok and like i said i have done a factory
    reset which fixed the issue until I added more funds and spent it .

I have discovered that the problem is with new games, some high rated and some dlc that show the incorrect amount in my account
  4. Smwutches Win User

balance incorrect

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

balance incorrect

Hello InsanePower,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/ .

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the
    program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
  6. Revenant2016 Win User

Microsoft Balance Not Showing Proper Balance

If your trying to purchase something on Microsoft store on the xbox, just go straight to the website Xbox.com that your on now and go through the store on there instead of the xbox. It will show your proper balance and so forth, that's what one the representatives
    said to me by giving me a link to the store.
Thema:

1. Microsoft store shows incorrect balance - Similar Threads - Microsoft store shows

2. Issues with Microsoft Store Window "Show in Store" when updating/installing PSO2:NGS CBT...

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Microsoft Store Window "Show in Store" when updating/installing PSO2:NGS CBT...: While trying to install a client update for the Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Closed Beta Test via the XBOX Insiders App for PC, the Microsoft Store window that pops up when l click on "Show...
  3. Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store: [IMG] I own 1 each of Xbox 360, One S 2 TB, and Series X consoles (config details at link), all connected to my Microsoft Account. Somehow, the Xbox Series X shows ups as Microsoft Xbox One in...
  4. Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows up as "Microsoft Xbox One" in Microsoft web store: I own 1 each of Xbox 360, One S 2 TB, and Series X consoles (config details at link), all connected to my Microsoft Account. Somehow, the Xbox Series X shows ups as Microsoft Xbox One in the...
  5. Minecraft redeemed code not showing up in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft redeemed code not showing up in Microsoft Store: Recently I made a purchase of Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection but it is not showing up on Microsoft Store or the Xbox app library (Yes... I am logged in to the Microsoft Store and Xbox App...
  6. Microsoft*store msbill purchase is not showing up in Xbox, where has this money gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft*store msbill purchase is not showing up in Xbox, where has this money gone?: I purchased 5000 Vbucks for my son on my laptop, the transaction came out of my bank account as Microsoft*store purchase but the Vbucks never went to my sons account. He then purchased 5000 more...
  7. Microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store: I added a $50 Xbox card to my account and bought some dlc. about 20 minutes later I attempted to buy a game and instead of letting me buy the game it said Get Started! Add a new way to pay....
  8. Cod points not showing after purchase from Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod points not showing after purchase from Microsoft store: Hi folks, does anyone have any idea how I retrieve cod points on my xbox after purchasing them from the microsoft store website? 04002770-f27b-4b59-bca0-9e23af2ca73b
  9. Purchased game on Microsoft Online store: not showing up on home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game on Microsoft Online store: not showing up on home screen: I purchased a digital copy of a game for Xbox One S on the Microsoft Online Store. Initially, it showed up in the que for download (I purchased two games and it was second). However, once the...
  10. My Microsoft account balance does not show up in the microsoft store?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account balance does not show up in the microsoft store?: I redeemed a 10 and 3 dollar xbox gift card with my microsoft reward points. Later i wanted to use it along with another way to pay to buy minecraft. When i tried to buy Minecraft, the Microsoft...