Microsoft Store Üzerinden İninal Kart İle Live Golf Alamıyorum[Translation-I can't get Live...

Discus and support Microsoft Store Üzerinden İninal Kart İle Live Golf Alamıyorum[Translation-I can't get Live... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; İninal cüzdan uygulamasında para kesilmiş gözüküyor fakat üyeliğim gelmedi [Translation-In the Ininal wallet application, the money appears to be cut,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Görkem_783, May 6, 2019.

1. Görkem_783
    Görkem_783 Guest

Microsoft Store Üzerinden İninal Kart İle Live Golf Alamıyorum[Translation-I can't get Live...

İninal cüzdan uygulamasında para kesilmiş gözüküyor fakat üyeliğim gelmedi

[Translation-In the Ininal wallet application, the money appears to be cut, but my membership]

:)

Görkem_783, May 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Üzerinden İninal Kart İle Live Golf Alamıyorum[Translation-I can't get Live... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Üzerinden

2. Microsoft store - no information on single player as capability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store - no information on single player as capability?: I am just sent in circles to contact microsoft on this. You cannot make a purchase since many games does not tell if single player capability or not. Sometimes reading description you can see it...
  3. Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC: All Xbox games on PC fail to launch. Launching brings up the prompt to allow "Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer" to make changes. Clicking yes does nothing and crashes the game (Gears 5...
  4. Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!: I was going to buy Game Pass PC for my account but when i added my card to store, they just took 1 dolar from my card. Today i bought game pass ultimate for 2 dolars for 2 months and after that...
  5. I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.: I Bought Forza Horizon 4 Last Year on October (I even still have the receipt on my email Address). I am asking a question here because Microsoft have this Get Help App but apparently It doesnt...
  6. microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is...: microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is turned off after 3 seconds.] cfc2cfd4-341d-4ade-a8d9-69fd088884e4
  7. Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Will Not Launch At All (Xbox Beta, Microsoft Store, Start Menu)

in XBoX on Windows
    Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Will Not Launch At All (Xbox Beta, Microsoft Store, Start Menu): I am not able to run the game whatsoever! My windows is completely up to date. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game as administrator. I have tried running from xbox beta on pc. I have tried...
  8. Microsoft Store showing wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store showing wrong region: I am trying to purchase Skate 3 DLC, which is a xbox 360 game but I am playing it with a pre-owned Skate 3 disc on my xbox one. The issue is that when I try to add my payment info to purchase it...
  9. Microsoft store installations not working for any app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store installations not working for any app.: Hi Microsoft community! I have had a problem lately, where I wanted to play minecraft with my mates, they are on Xbox so I needed to play on windows 10 edition which I got for free as I bought...
  10. Game Not listed in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Not listed in Microsoft Store: My boy installed a game Sonic Dash on my own PC and running perfectly, My niece wanted the same game on her PC, so I went to install it and could not find the same game Sonic dash on Microsoft...