Microsoft store unvalid code

Discus and support Microsoft store unvalid code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My friend sent me a gift from microsoft tore mut when i click redeem says the code has already been redeemed but i never got the content and the money... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LuisMorales_216, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft store unvalid code

My friend sent me a gift from microsoft tore mut when i click redeem says the code has already been redeemed but i never got the content and the money has been allready taken from the account but it doesent allow him to ask refound how can i make my code
    work

Mi amigo me mando un regalo en la tienda microsoft pero al momento de canjerlo aparece que ya ha sido canjeado aunque yo no lo halla usado, tampoco me dieron el contenido, el dinero de mi amigo ya fue tomado por microsoft y no lo deja pedir rembolso, como
    puedo hacer para que elcodigo funcione?

:)

LuisMorales_216, Mar 8, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums regarding this issue with a prepaid code. In this case if you are seeing a message stating the code has already been received then I would advise that you go ahead and
    Contact Xbox Support so they can provide you with different options in regards to what to do.

I hope this helps.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your response. Did your friend complete the
    Refund Request
    form? A refund would take away the content that come with the redeemable code, and allow your friend to repurchase the item to you.

I hope this helps.
  4. LuisMorales_216 Win User

Is not redeemed in my account and in my friend account said paided and sent
  5. LuisMorales_216 Win User

I allready talked to them but they didnt helped me
  6. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

I would first check your account at account.microsoft.com and click on payments & history then order history. Make sure that the item you redeem didn't already get redeemed to your account.
Thema:

1. Microsoft store unvalid code - Similar Threads - Microsoft store unvalid

2. No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...

in XboX Insiders
    No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. MCC install and acess problems Steam/Microsoft store.

in XBoX Accessibility
    MCC install and acess problems Steam/Microsoft store.: I am experiencing a problem,when i go to play the mcc on steam it prompts a log in, but instead of allowing me to log in and instantly tells me "Something went wrong" The is a problem with your...
  4. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  5. Não consegui comprar um jogo na Microsoft Store.[I couldn't buy a game from the Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consegui comprar um jogo na Microsoft Store.[I couldn't buy a game from the Microsoft...: Ao longo de cinco dias, tentei várias vezes comprar o jogo FIFA 20 na promoção do Black Friday,pela opção de pagamento por meio de cartão de crédito, mas o sistema insistia em dizer "Confira as...
  6. Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store: Today I was trying to download Halo MCC on microsoft store using xbox gamepass ultimate but unfortunately the download is giving me a error stating try after few minutes. But after trying later on...
  7. L'appareil n'est pas reconnu par le microsoft store mais est pourtant enregistré sur le...

in XBoX Accessibility
    L'appareil n'est pas reconnu par le microsoft store mais est pourtant enregistré sur le...: [The device is not recognized by the microsoft store but is registered on the microsoft account and on the Xbox companion] Bonjour, En cherchant a installer un jeu pris sur le MS Store...
  8. Microsoft Store játék nyelv [Mod Translation-Microsoft Store Game Language]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store játék nyelv [Mod Translation-Microsoft Store Game Language]: Üdv!Hol találom a Microsoft Storéban lévő játékok milyen nyelvűek?Vannak játékok amik magyar felirattal is megjelentek,de nem találom! [Mod Translation-Hi! Where can I find the games in Microsoft...
  9. Error 0x80070003 when accessing Microsoft Store on XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070003 when accessing Microsoft Store on XBOX ONE: well, my Microsoft store just work just fine. But now I'm getting this error code 0x80070003 every time I try to access it. I looked around on Google and now I'm thing I can find out is resetting...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate not letting me download games from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate not letting me download games from Microsoft Store: I signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to game on my Win 10 pc. It all went through okay and I chose Gears 5 to try to install. It took me to the microsoft store and when I clicked to install it...