Microsoft Store Vbucks

Discus and support Microsoft Store Vbucks in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; <p>Hello community.</p><p></p><p>I am currently using the Microsoft rewards program and I want to buy V-bucks from the Microsoft store. When I buy, do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SaltyBoi2005, Sep 25, 2019.

1. SaltyBoi2005
    SaltyBoi2005 Guest

Microsoft Store Vbucks

<p>Hello community.</p><p></p><p>I am currently using the Microsoft rewards program and I want to buy V-bucks from the Microsoft store. When I buy, do I get a V-bucks code I can redeem or is it sent to my Fortnite Xbox account?</p>

:)

SaltyBoi2005, Sep 25, 2019
  2. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Xbox Gift Card

Hi there! I would suggest logging in and trying to use your balance in the Microsoft store

Here
    to purchase the vbucks. Just make sure you are signed in to the account you want to use the vbucks on and the vbucks will be added to that Microsoft account.
  3. Grace Nguyen Win User

fortnite vbucks

yea i play on pc and i bought vbucks using an xbox gift card on the microsoft store and ive never bought vbucks this way thanks btw
  4. KickSides Win User

Vbucks

Maybe try redeeming the code if you find it and use it to buy the vbucks on the microsoft store.
  5. SaltyBoi2005 Win User

Microsoft Store Vbucks

If you are buying the content from the Xbox Marketplace as currency for a specific game then it will be sent directly to your in game account. Please be aware though that it can take up to 24 hours for the currency to arrive in your game.
    No, I'm buying it from the Microsoft Store, because my dad's credit card is set up on my dad's account, so I don't want to get an Xbox gift card and redeem it, buy something, then accidentally buy something with his credit card. So if I buy it from the Microsoft
    Store on Windows 10, do I get a code to redeem?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft Store Vbucks

Thema:

Microsoft Store Vbucks

1. Microsoft Store Vbucks - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Vbucks

2. will the microsoft store let you buy vbucks for pc in the future?

in XBoX on Windows
    will the microsoft store let you buy vbucks for pc in the future?: so I bought a giftcard ready to buy vbucks and I did but it didn't work so I had to get a refund [it did not work because it was for xbox] im just wondering if you would ever in the future able to...
  3. Fortnite Skins/Vbucks not transferring to PC after purchasing in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Skins/Vbucks not transferring to PC after purchasing in Microsoft Store: I recently bought the Iris Pack in Fortnite in the microsoft store and I got my friend to log into my epic account on fortnite on his xbox since I don't own one to redeem it. He was able to redeem...
  4. Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?: Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack using a xbox gift voucher I was given (purchased on PC in Microsoft store). They show up in my microsoft library with no option to install? How do I get them onto...
  5. People that needs help with getting vbucks at Microsoft store, but cant get v bucks on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People that needs help with getting vbucks at Microsoft store, but cant get v bucks on pc: Now I had this problem but found a solution, I am not asking for help because I know but I want to share to people who don't know. The same problem happened to me but, if your email at the right...
  6. Vbucks through microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks through microsoft store: I just bought vbucks on the microsoft store on my pc with a xbox gift card, but it was linked to the wrong epic games account so I unlinked it from that and linked it to my main epic games...
  7. Will get vbucks if i buy from Microsoft Store(pc player)

in XBoX on Windows
    Will get vbucks if i buy from Microsoft Store(pc player): Currently i play fortnite on pc. I want to get vbucka from the microsoft store .i dont have a xbox .i used the same gmail for both epic games and Microsoft store .if i purchase vbucks from this...
  8. Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...: HI I am wondering whether If I purchase vbucks from the ms store pc and have linked my microsoft acc to epic games acc (pc) will the purchase go through or not? b68557a1-ff44-4a7a-93fa-a7454c3e798e
  9. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...: please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(! [img] 1ecd0b37-7d34-4014-a921-9eb91e67eaff
  10. I bought vbucks from the microsoft store and they aren't on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks from the microsoft store and they aren't on my account: I bought vbucks from the microsoft store because I wanted to use my Gamestop card to buy vbucks for mobile so when i heard it was crossplatform i bought a xbox digital card then bought the vbucks...