Microsoft Store Vbucks

Discus and support Microsoft Store Vbucks in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; <p>Hello community.</p><p></p><p>I am currently using the Microsoft rewards program and I want to buy V-bucks from the Microsoft store. When I buy, do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SaltyBoi2005, Sep 25, 2019.

1. SaltyBoi2005
    SaltyBoi2005 Guest

Microsoft Store Vbucks

<p>Hello community.</p><p></p><p>I am currently using the Microsoft rewards program and I want to buy V-bucks from the Microsoft store. When I buy, do I get a V-bucks code I can redeem or is it sent to my Fortnite Xbox account?</p>

:)

SaltyBoi2005, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Grace Nguyen Win User

fortnite vbucks

yea i play on pc and i bought vbucks using an xbox gift card on the microsoft store and ive never bought vbucks this way thanks btw
  3. SaltyBoi2005 Win User

Microsoft Store Vbucks

If you are buying the content from the Xbox Marketplace as currency for a specific game then it will be sent directly to your in game account. Please be aware though that it can take up to 24 hours for the currency to arrive in your game.
    No, I'm buying it from the Microsoft Store, because my dad's credit card is set up on my dad's account, so I don't want to get an Xbox gift card and redeem it, buy something, then accidentally buy something with his credit card. So if I buy it from the Microsoft
    Store on Windows 10, do I get a code to redeem?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft Store Vbucks

5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Microsoft Store Vbucks

If you are buying the content from the Xbox Marketplace as currency for a specific game then it will be sent directly to your in game account. Please be aware though that it can take up to 24 hours for the currency to arrive in your game.
  6. scarlxrdap777skr Win User

Não consigo fazer compra com meu cartão no fortnite [I can't make a purchase with my card at the Fortnite]

En qualquer jogo ou app aparece isso e na Microsoft store, Xbox one e também meus vbucks estao negativis no fort.

:)

--------

[Mod Translation - In any game or app appears this and in the Microsoft store, Xbox one and also my vbucks are negativis in the fort.]
Thema:

Microsoft Store Vbucks

1. Microsoft Store Vbucks - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Vbucks

2. Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One: I have been trying to access the microsoft store on my xbox one, however; when I try to get into it I get an error that says "You need to install the game or app for this make sure you're signed...
  3. Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass: I have been trying to download "The Outer Worlds" or any other game available for free with game pass for sometime up to 4 hours now and have searched and searched online for solutions and have...
  4. Digital Exchange in the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Digital Exchange in the Microsoft Store: I preorder a game through the microsoft store on xbox. Since then, I have made the transition to pc, and the microsoft store confirmed the preorder and bought the game. I went to play it on xbox...
  5. Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...: HI I am wondering whether If I purchase vbucks from the ms store pc and have linked my microsoft acc to epic games acc (pc) will the purchase go through or not? b68557a1-ff44-4a7a-93fa-a7454c3e798e
  6. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...: please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(! [img] 1ecd0b37-7d34-4014-a921-9eb91e67eaff
  7. I bought vbucks from the microsoft store and they aren't on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks from the microsoft store and they aren't on my account: I bought vbucks from the microsoft store because I wanted to use my Gamestop card to buy vbucks for mobile so when i heard it was crossplatform i bought a xbox digital card then bought the vbucks...
  8. Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?: What I've done is I linked my Microsoft account to my Xbox account and from my Xbox account to my Epic Games account, so if I bought VBucks from the Microsoft Store, will the VBucks transfer to...
  9. L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks...

in XBoX on Windows
    L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks...: Bonjour, Après avoir crédité des cartes cadeaux XBOX pour mon fils. J'ai acheté des vbucks, mais ceux ci n’apparaissent pas dans le jeux sur son PC. Sur son compte Xbox les VBUCKS apparaissent,...
  10. Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.: Yesterday I bought vbucks off the microsoft store, believing they would appear on pc account. I bought the vbucks on this account, which is linked to my epic games account, but i didnt receive any...