Microsoft Store Will Not Install After Completing A Download

Discus and support Microsoft Store Will Not Install After Completing A Download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to Download Europa Universalis IV through the Microsoft Store, however whenever I finish downloading the game, it gives me an error and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fosh_69, Oct 27, 2020.

1. fosh_69
    fosh_69 Guest

I am trying to Download Europa Universalis IV through the Microsoft Store, however whenever I finish downloading the game, it gives me an error and bringing me to Xbox/Microsoft Support, which says it's down. I have tried searching up my issue but I have
    found nothing, and I have tried to download it through Xbox but the download speeds are so much slower. Any reason Microsoft Store isn't able to install the game?

:)

fosh_69, Oct 27, 2020
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

forza horizon 4 keeps download......

Hi Simon,

After trying to install Forza Horizon 4, it will not completely download? Is that the only game that will not download to 100%?

I would recommend checking out this link:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

I hope this helps ^‿^
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Games doesn't launch with xbox game pass for PC

If the game has downloaded completely, but will not launch from the Installed Games sidebar in the Xbox app, please try launching the title from the Start menu or the Microsoft Store on Windows.
  4. outerhaven168 Win User

Cannot download GTA V, tried everything.

Hi!

You can download a full copy of the game from the xbox store without paying a single cent!

Here is how:

1. erase the incomplete installation

2. make sure the disc is in the disc drive

3. search for the game in the xbox store

4. at the game page it should say "install"

5. download the game

6. you still need the disc in the drive after you complete the download!

Enjoy!
  5. SixSicSikz Win User

Preorder digital download

Pre-downloaded, all set. Got to 2am - 2 hours after launch - and it completely resets and restarts download and install. Now gets to 18% and it fails - have to restart AGAIN!

*** brilliant work Microsoft.
  6. Frizio I iB Win User

We uninstalled rocket league on Xbox one as per instructions but can't find it in reinstall section

Try this out:

You can download a full copy of the game from the xbox store without paying a single cent!

Here is how:

1. erase the incomplete installation

2. make sure the disc is in the disc drive

3. search for the game in the xbox store

4. at the game page it should say "install"

5. download the game

6. you still need the disc in the drive after you complete the download!

Enjoy!
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Will Not Install After Completing A Download - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Install

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator won't install from Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator won't install from Windows Store: I've been trying to install Flight Simulator Standard edition from the Windows Store for PC. I have Game Pass, but every time I attempt to install it I immediately get an error indicating that...
  3. Microsoft Store claims game is installed... BUT IT IS NOT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store claims game is installed... BUT IT IS NOT: I purchased DLC for Borderlands 2 (Commander Lilith and the Fight for Santuary). When I locate it in the Microsoft Store, I am told that the game is installed, and the button "LAUNCH" shows....
  4. Why Can't I Install Xbox Game Bar From the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Install Xbox Game Bar From the Microsoft Store?: So I removed Xbox Game Bar with Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay | Remove-AppxPackage and now when I try reinstalling it in the Microsoft Store it says Acquiring License... and then...
  5. Can't install Xbox App. Microsoft Store Installation and .exe Installation both don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox App. Microsoft Store Installation and .exe Installation both don't work...: I already tried these options: I updated to the latest Windows 10 Version I updated all my drivers I reseted the Miocrosoft Store Cache Turned my Firewall on and off and in the Xbox...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe of Microsoft Store 1.9.3.0 installation is limited

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe of Microsoft Store 1.9.3.0 installation is limited: The Microsoft Flight Simulator 1.9.3.0. is installed on 2020/10/10 from Microsoft Store. The package is Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe. In the installed Microsoft Flight Simulator...
  7. Microsoft store package dependency installer - infinite loop. Can't start Microsoft Flight 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store package dependency installer - infinite loop. Can't start Microsoft Flight 2020: Stuck in infinite loop. Says gaming services is installed. Every time I try and start Flight 2020 it wants to install the store package dependency installer. 261e36b5-10f8-48df-a4c4-e31e39528eaa
  8. I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.: I purchased a minecraft game today , it's been a few hours since my purchase but I'm not able to install the game . It still hasn't appeared in the "ready to install" section . My purchase appears...
  9. Microsoft store not updating + cant install game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store not updating + cant install game: Forgive me if this isn't the right place to post, I've never really reported any bugs before so uh?? Here's an issue I've encountered: Yesterday I tried to launch State of Decay 2, it came up...
  10. Can’t install hollow knight on my pc with the Microsoft store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t install hollow knight on my pc with the Microsoft store: I bought Hollow knight on xbox and it says I have it on the microsoft store but when I try and install it it only gives me the option to install it on my xbox. Any advice?...