Microsoft Store won’t open

Discus and support Microsoft Store won’t open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the last few days ive struggled to get the Store to open on my xbox one, i click to open the app and nothing happens, ive restarted my xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Skipworth, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store won’t open

For the last few days ive struggled to get the Store to open on my xbox one, i click to open the app and nothing happens, ive restarted my xbox and wifi several times to no prevail.

i noticed today that i have 2 microsoft store apps on my xbox also whether this could be the root of the issue im unsure, i tried removing one of them but seeing as its a vital app it doesnt allow me to uninstall one of them.

:)

James Skipworth, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Frathos Win User

Microsoft store won’t open

Have you checked to see if there is a new Microsoft Store update via My Games & Apps - Updates section?
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Microsoft store won’t open

We're currently having issues regarding buying downloadable items on xbox one. This may affect redeeming codes and using digital items as well. See here for updates when there are some:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

1. Turn off the console and unplug it for 30 seconds to clear cache. Try the store again.

2. Check for any system updates (Settings > System > Console Info & Updates) or updates for the Microsoft store (My Games and apps > Updates).

3. Remove and redownload your account:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

4. Factory reset your console keeping games and apps (requires account redownload): Settings > System > Console Info & Updates > Reset console > "keep games and apps".

5. Turn off your xbox, modem and router by power for 30 seconds and plug everything back in and try again.

6. Contact Xbox Support in a live chat here: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. PRO JAY 1 Win User

Microsoft Store not opening

Reinstall it or uninstall update then update it again
  5. Frathos Win User

Microsoft Store not opening

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

unable to open microsoft store

Hi, sometimes it happens. Try restarting your xbox, then start the store again.
Thema:

Microsoft Store won’t open

1. Microsoft Store won’t open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won’t

2. Microsoft Store on my xbox won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store on my xbox won’t update: My microsoft store hasn’t updated since June. I didn’t think much of it because it kept working as per usual. With the most recent update (the wierd UI change) it says it requires and upgrade....
  3. My microsoft account balance not showing up in MICROSOFT STORE WHEN I TRY TO BUY THINGS IN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account balance not showing up in MICROSOFT STORE WHEN I TRY TO BUY THINGS IN...: Hi, I recently added money to my microsoft account as microsoft account balance but the money I added in my microsoft account did not show up when I went to buy a game on MICROSOFT STORE as...
  4. microsoft store affiche un faux total de mon compte [microsoft store displays a fake total...

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft store affiche un faux total de mon compte [microsoft store displays a fake total...: Bonjour, J ai mon compte microsoft dans le Microsoft store qui ne s update pas. Il y a 2 jours, j avais un total de 46,99 francs puis j ai acheté un jeu pour 24 francs puis j ai acheté une...
  5. Wolfenstein youngblood is not avaliable through the Microsoft Store. Only through the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein youngblood is not avaliable through the Microsoft Store. Only through the xbox...: As i said. I can start the download through the xbox app and I will download the game through the microsoft store. But when trying to open it i get this: Wolfenstein: Youngblood actualmente no...
  6. microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store: I sent a message early, closed down to see if it was working but it is not, My problem is since 9-22-20 I have not been able to purchase items from the Seekers game. I have balance of $13.94 can...
  7. Microsoft store problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store problem: I have been trying since 9-22-20 to purchase items in the Seekers game from the microsoft store with a balance of $13.94 and it will not accept any purchase. I have contacted them also but have...
  8. The new Microsoft store doesn't display in recently used apps

in XboX Insiders
    The new Microsoft store doesn't display in recently used apps: When I open Microsoft Store and I open a another app and then I open the xbox guide, the microsoft store doesn't display in the recently used apps section submitted by /u/DokiDokiMagikku...
  9. Xbox One - Can't download Games or Apps from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Can't download Games or Apps from Microsoft Store: The 'Get'/ 'Install' button on any App or Game on the Microsoft Store remains a loading icon indefinitely. I also can't access 'Full Library', this remains as a loading icon indefinitely (or at...
  10. Microsoft store won’t load and keeps giving me error code 0x80131505

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store won’t load and keeps giving me error code 0x80131505: i was on microsoft storerying to download a game for free called war frame as some friends had it but wheni went to download it said page could not load and the code mentioned above pls help...