Microsoft store won't store

Discus and support Microsoft store won't store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go on the Microsoft store on the xbox one it always says 'Microsoft store has taken too long to start'. My games also used to do this so I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MattAuton, Sep 2, 2019.

1. MattAuton
    MattAuton Guest

When I go on the Microsoft store on the xbox one it always says 'Microsoft store has taken too long to start'. My games also used to do this so I had to transfer them all to an external hard drive plugged into my xbox but I can't do this with the store.

:)

MattAuton, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Matt,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with launching the Microsoft Store. I recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  3. MattAuton Win User

Thank you. This has worked!
  4. MattAuton Win User

"Start" in the title my apologies
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey MattAuton,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If
    anyone needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox?

If the app isn't in the Microsoft store, then it won't work on the Xbox. If it is in the Microsoft store it will state what platforms it is available on, as previously mentioned.
Thema:

1. Microsoft store won't store - Similar Threads - Microsoft store won't

2. Microsoft Store App Won't Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store App Won't Launch: Hello. I own the Xbox Game pass for PC, and whenever I try to launch the game Dead by Daylight it will not launch. It shows the message "Dead By Daylight is currently not available in your...
  3. Ark won't download on my PC in the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark won't download on my PC in the microsoft store: I have been loving my time in ark but when an update came up that wouldn't download i read every forum and followed all the steps to a T but it seems nothing is wrong with the Microsoft store as...
  4. Won't let me play terraria on my PC when I downloaded it from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me play terraria on my PC when I downloaded it from the Microsoft store: I installed Terraria on my PC, but when i try to play it, it doesn't come up in the PC section on my Xbox account and comes up in the 'Xbox One' section, so it won't allow me to play it on my PC...
  5. I bought Minecraft for my Xbox one, the Microsoft store won't let me install it

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for my Xbox one, the Microsoft store won't let me install it: I bought Minecraft about a month ago for my Xbox one via in store credit. I want to install it on my PC but it won't let me. I've looked everywhere in the store but it isn't there. I've been told...
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim won't open in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Flight Sim won't open in Microsoft store: I got the alpha build invitation (for PC) and followed all the steps about installing the Xbox Insider Hub, but when I clicked on "open in store" it gets stuck on the store loading page. Any...
  7. Microsoft store app still won't update

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store app still won't update: So it's been way more than 24 hours since it was constantly stopping yesterday, and now it's trying again but not downloading anything. To make things worse this time around, both the Microsoft...
  8. Hearts of Iron IV won't work on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Hearts of Iron IV won't work on Microsoft Store: So I installed the Microsoft Store version of Hearts of Iron IV with game pass on my computer a few weeks ago and I've been playing it a lot since. I haven't really had any problems aside from it...
  9. Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store "buy now" button on checkout greyed out/won't work: I was trying to checkout my order of a design lab controller + play and charge kit and the "buy now" button is greyed out and unresponsive even though I've selected a delivery location and clicked...
  10. My Microsoft Store and Minecraft Won't Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Store and Minecraft Won't Update: So I've Tried Many Times I even factory reset my xbox one s but it wont allow me to update my Minecraft or Microsoft Store It may be a problem with the newest Xbox One Update because before...