Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Здравствуйте. При покупке игры в Microsoft Store каждая попытка сделать это завершалась ошибкой. Как позже выяснилось при каждой из попыток приобрести... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by АлександрОрлов4, May 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store

Здравствуйте.

При покупке игры в Microsoft Store каждая попытка сделать это завершалась ошибкой. Как позже выяснилось при каждой из попыток приобрести игру с банковской карты происходило списание денежных сумм равных стоимости игры. Какие действия мне предпринять для
    возвращения средств уплоченых мной ?

[Translation- Hello.

When you buy a game from the Microsoft Store, every attempt to do so has failed. As it turned out later on each attempt to purchase a game from a bank card there was a write-off of sums of equal game cost. What actions do I take to return the funds
    I've broken?]

:)

АлександрОрлов4, May 7, 2019
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Microsoft Store

You can get the game on Microsoft Store on You Pc or Smartphone, Just need to log in with your account and search for the game You want to get with Xbox Live Gold, I think using the website is faster than using the Store on Xbox.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Store

If the power cycle suggested previously does not work then try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Store

Hey Julian!

I understand your confusion and am here to offer you a little more information regarding this situation!

The game Forza Horizon 3 Standard edition is an approximate size of 60 GB. But since the game has been released since 9/27/2016 there have been many updates and additional content that has caused the game to grow in the time since its release.

This would explain the much higher download size your noticing.

Please feel free to contact support for more information or possible options at

Contact Xbox Support

Thank you for reaching out
  5. fuxass Win User

Microsoft Store

Same issue to me... I did one purchase, after that I can't buy anymore, always getting this error.

Tried paying by credit card and paypal.
  6. WayHiK Win User

Microsoft Store

Same here, I was planning to buy a couple of games on the black Friday sale on Xbox. Only managed to buy one game, all other attempts said Microsoft was experiencing issues on their side.
Thema:

Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. Покупка игры в microsoft store [Mod Translation-Buying a game at the microsoft store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Покупка игры в microsoft store [Mod Translation-Buying a game at the microsoft store]: Сегодня хотел купить Red Dead Redemption 2. В способе оплаты выбрал оплата по карте + остаток со счета microsoft. Произошла ошибка со списание средств со счета microsoft, однако деньги с карты...
  3. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...
  4. Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?: More specifically can an Xbox Gift Card be used to buy a customized controller in Microsoft’s Design Lab? I’ve heard recently they had made this possible and wanted to verify....
  5. Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store: Hello programmers! Is it possible if you add more non-xbox games to the microsoft store to play without the xbox joystick? (For example, GTA V, Watch Dogs 2, Tom Clancy's and so on). Please if...
  6. Microsoft store - no information on single player as capability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store - no information on single player as capability?: I am just sent in circles to contact microsoft on this. You cannot make a purchase since many games does not tell if single player capability or not. Sometimes reading description you can see it...
  7. Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC: All Xbox games on PC fail to launch. Launching brings up the prompt to allow "Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer" to make changes. Clicking yes does nothing and crashes the game (Gears 5...
  8. Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!: I was going to buy Game Pass PC for my account but when i added my card to store, they just took 1 dolar from my card. Today i bought game pass ultimate for 2 dolars for 2 months and after that...
  9. I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.: I Bought Forza Horizon 4 Last Year on October (I even still have the receipt on my email Address). I am asking a question here because Microsoft have this Get Help App but apparently It doesnt...
  10. microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is...: microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is turned off after 3 seconds.] cfc2cfd4-341d-4ade-a8d9-69fd088884e4