Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Quick question about the Microsoft store. State Of Decay 2 is downloading a 12gb update. If I pause it and turn off my PC will the download still be at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grizzgolf, Jun 12, 2019.

1. grizzgolf
    grizzgolf Guest

Microsoft Store

Quick question about the Microsoft store. State Of Decay 2 is downloading a 12gb update. If I pause it and turn off my PC will the download still be at the 6 gig mark when I restart my PC or will it start over?

:)

grizzgolf, Jun 12, 2019
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Microsoft Store

You can get the game on Microsoft Store on You Pc or Smartphone, Just need to log in with your account and search for the game You want to get with Xbox Live Gold, I think using the website is faster than using the Store on Xbox.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Store

If the power cycle suggested previously does not work then try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Store

Hey Julian!

I understand your confusion and am here to offer you a little more information regarding this situation!

The game Forza Horizon 3 Standard edition is an approximate size of 60 GB. But since the game has been released since 9/27/2016 there have been many updates and additional content that has caused the game to grow in the time since its release.

This would explain the much higher download size your noticing.

Please feel free to contact support for more information or possible options at

Contact Xbox Support

Thank you for reaching out
  5. fuxass Win User

Microsoft Store

Same issue to me... I did one purchase, after that I can't buy anymore, always getting this error.

Tried paying by credit card and paypal.
  6. WayHiK Win User

Microsoft Store

Same here, I was planning to buy a couple of games on the black Friday sale on Xbox. Only managed to buy one game, all other attempts said Microsoft was experiencing issues on their side.
Thema:

Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. PC Microsoft Store - No devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Microsoft Store - No devices: Hi, I've recently bought DLC for State of Decay 2 on the Microsoft store, however, it says I have no applicable devices to install it to. Which is funny considering I'm trying to install to the...
  3. Microsoft Store won't load games

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store won't load games: The videos load, but it won't let me scroll. It takes a couple tries for some but others it won't work at all. submitted by /u/DickNose-TurdWaffle [link] [comments]
  4. Microsoft Store Issues on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Issues on Xbox One X: Whenever I try to access a game or look to buy a game on the store it goes for a bit then times out with a 0x000007 error code. This has happened since I purchased a game during the e3 sale. I...
  5. Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page: Hi! I've been trying to load the game page for Rainbow Six Siege for a few hours now. I've tried restarting my console a few times and I've also restarted the router, so I assumed that after all...
  6. Downloading games on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading games on microsoft store: I recently bought the game pass for PC, but when I go to the microsoft store to install a game it says "Try again later. Something happened at our end". This has been happening for a couple days...
  7. Benutzerdefinierte Tasten für Spiel von Microsoft Store bei Logitech MX Master Maus [Custom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Benutzerdefinierte Tasten für Spiel von Microsoft Store bei Logitech MX Master Maus [Custom...: Hey, ich habe mir vor kurzem eine Logitech MX Master Maus bestellt. Mit der mitgelieferten Software "Logitech Options" kann man dann den Tasten benutzerdefinierte Aktionen zuweisen. Man...
  8. Microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store: I bought the pass, and it says its on the PC one yet I cant installed it [img] 92875bf9-43e4-468c-a123-7d76adf6f091
  9. Microsoft Store Won't Fully Load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store Won't Fully Load: Does anyone know how to fix Microsoft Store? When I go in it on my Xbox One it lets my browse but when I click on a game it will only show me fullscreen of the game trailer/picture before it gives...
  10. Stornieren eines versehentlichen Kaufes im Microsoft Store[Cancel an accidental purchase in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stornieren eines versehentlichen Kaufes im Microsoft Store[Cancel an accidental purchase in...: Hallo zusammen, ich wollte einem Freund von mir die "Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition" schenken und habe mir das Pack aus Versehen selbst gekauft ... Ich hab schon versucht es zu stornieren,...