Microsoft store

Discus and support Microsoft store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the pass, and it says its on the PC one yet I cant installed it [img] 92875bf9-43e4-468c-a123-7d76adf6f091 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by markeddy1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. markeddy1
    markeddy1 Guest

Microsoft store

I bought the pass, and it says its on the PC one yet I cant installed it

Microsoft store [​IMG]

:)

markeddy1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Microsoft Store

You can get the game on Microsoft Store on You Pc or Smartphone, Just need to log in with your account and search for the game You want to get with Xbox Live Gold, I think using the website is faster than using the Store on Xbox.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Store

If the power cycle suggested previously does not work then try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Store

Hey Julian!

I understand your confusion and am here to offer you a little more information regarding this situation!

The game Forza Horizon 3 Standard edition is an approximate size of 60 GB. But since the game has been released since 9/27/2016 there have been many updates and additional content that has caused the game to grow in the time since its release.

This would explain the much higher download size your noticing.

Please feel free to contact support for more information or possible options at

Contact Xbox Support

Thank you for reaching out
  5. fuxass Win User

Microsoft Store

Same issue to me... I did one purchase, after that I can't buy anymore, always getting this error.

Tried paying by credit card and paypal.
  6. WayHiK Win User

Microsoft Store

Same here, I was planning to buy a couple of games on the black Friday sale on Xbox. Only managed to buy one game, all other attempts said Microsoft was experiencing issues on their side.
Thema:

Microsoft store

1. Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Microsoft store

2. Microsoft store movies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store movies?: Theres a movie I really wanna watch and it came out in March of 2019 but I cant find it on Microsoft store. It doesnt even show it has a pre-order. All it says is that it doesnt exist basically....
  3. Microsoft store 게임 환불요청

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store 게임 환불요청: 안녕하세요 오늘 게임을 구매하였는데 게임을 환불하 싶습니다. 게임을 진행하 때, xbox 로그인시 로그인 에러가 발생하며, 해결이 안되 환불하 합니다. 9931e49a-2f50-4a08-822a-878d3e4db217
  4. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to...
  5. Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store: I cant get acess to my microsot store (console) it said “something went wrong”. I’ve tried tu update te app it doesnt allow me to do it 648814b4-c5b7-49ac-9bcd-3869c8577368
  6. I bought the PC pass on the Microsoft Store and I am trying to download Halo Wars 2

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the PC pass on the Microsoft Store and I am trying to download Halo Wars 2: I bought the PC pass, trying to download Halo Wars 2. It finally got to the end and once it finished up it started downloading again. No, it was not an update, it is downloading all 48.54GB again....
  7. Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store: I can't install game pass pc games using the xbox beta app. It always says "Play game with game pass" as if I didn't have the subscription. I can only download games through the microsoft...
  8. Microsoft store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store: Wczoraj chciałem zakupić Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition lecz transakcja była cały czas odrzucana , po czasie środki z mojego konta paypal zostały pobrane lecz produkt w historii transakcji ma...
  9. Não consigo baixar jogos do xbox games pass para pc pela Microsoft Store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo baixar jogos do xbox games pass para pc pela Microsoft Store.: Quando vou baixar alguns jogos disponiveis pelo game pass, eles dão a mensagem que não tem um dispositivo aplicável vinculado a minha conta da Microsoft. Não aparece nem a opção de ver os jogos...
  10. PC Microsoft Store - No devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Microsoft Store - No devices: Hi, I've recently bought DLC for State of Decay 2 on the Microsoft store, however, it says I have no applicable devices to install it to. Which is funny considering I'm trying to install to the...