Microsoft store

Discus and support Microsoft store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the pass, and it says its on the PC one yet I cant installed it [img] 92875bf9-43e4-468c-a123-7d76adf6f091 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by markeddy1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. markeddy1
    markeddy1 Guest

Microsoft store

I bought the pass, and it says its on the PC one yet I cant installed it

Microsoft store [​IMG]

:)

markeddy1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Microsoft Store

You can get the game on Microsoft Store on You Pc or Smartphone, Just need to log in with your account and search for the game You want to get with Xbox Live Gold, I think using the website is faster than using the Store on Xbox.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Store

If the power cycle suggested previously does not work then try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Store

Hey Julian!

I understand your confusion and am here to offer you a little more information regarding this situation!

The game Forza Horizon 3 Standard edition is an approximate size of 60 GB. But since the game has been released since 9/27/2016 there have been many updates and additional content that has caused the game to grow in the time since its release.

This would explain the much higher download size your noticing.

Please feel free to contact support for more information or possible options at

Contact Xbox Support

Thank you for reaching out
  5. fuxass Win User

Microsoft Store

Same issue to me... I did one purchase, after that I can't buy anymore, always getting this error.

Tried paying by credit card and paypal.
  6. WayHiK Win User

Microsoft Store

Same here, I was planning to buy a couple of games on the black Friday sale on Xbox. Only managed to buy one game, all other attempts said Microsoft was experiencing issues on their side.
Thema:

Microsoft store

1. Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC: All Xbox games on PC fail to launch. Launching brings up the prompt to allow "Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer" to make changes. Clicking yes does nothing and crashes the game (Gears 5...
  3. Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!: I was going to buy Game Pass PC for my account but when i added my card to store, they just took 1 dolar from my card. Today i bought game pass ultimate for 2 dolars for 2 months and after that...
  4. I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.: I Bought Forza Horizon 4 Last Year on October (I even still have the receipt on my email Address). I am asking a question here because Microsoft have this Get Help App but apparently It doesnt...
  5. microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is...: microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is turned off after 3 seconds.] cfc2cfd4-341d-4ade-a8d9-69fd088884e4
  6. Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Will Not Launch At All (Xbox Beta, Microsoft Store, Start Menu)

in XBoX on Windows
    Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Will Not Launch At All (Xbox Beta, Microsoft Store, Start Menu): I am not able to run the game whatsoever! My windows is completely up to date. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game as administrator. I have tried running from xbox beta on pc. I have tried...
  7. Microsoft Store showing wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store showing wrong region: I am trying to purchase Skate 3 DLC, which is a xbox 360 game but I am playing it with a pre-owned Skate 3 disc on my xbox one. The issue is that when I try to add my payment info to purchase it...
  8. Microsoft store installations not working for any app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store installations not working for any app.: Hi Microsoft community! I have had a problem lately, where I wanted to play minecraft with my mates, they are on Xbox so I needed to play on windows 10 edition which I got for free as I bought...
  9. Game Not listed in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Not listed in Microsoft Store: My boy installed a game Sonic Dash on my own PC and running perfectly, My niece wanted the same game on her PC, so I went to install it and could not find the same game Sonic dash on Microsoft...
  10. Trouble updating and opening the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble updating and opening the Microsoft Store: Hi, i have a problem updating my Microsoft store app in my Xbox one S it starts the download but after two seconds it just says "Installation Stopped" and if i try to start the download again the...