Microsoft store

Discus and support Microsoft store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Wczoraj chciałem zakupić Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition lecz transakcja była cały czas odrzucana , po czasie środki z mojego konta paypal zostały... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KeDo97, Jun 21, 2019.

1. KeDo97
    KeDo97 Guest

Microsoft store

Wczoraj chciałem zakupić Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition lecz transakcja była cały czas odrzucana , po czasie środki z mojego konta paypal zostały pobrane lecz produkt w historii transakcji ma status "Odrzucone".Czy otrzymam zwrot środków skoro nie
    otrzymałem produktu ?

:)

KeDo97, Jun 21, 2019
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Microsoft Store

You can get the game on Microsoft Store on You Pc or Smartphone, Just need to log in with your account and search for the game You want to get with Xbox Live Gold, I think using the website is faster than using the Store on Xbox.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Store

If the power cycle suggested previously does not work then try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Store

Hey Julian!

I understand your confusion and am here to offer you a little more information regarding this situation!

The game Forza Horizon 3 Standard edition is an approximate size of 60 GB. But since the game has been released since 9/27/2016 there have been many updates and additional content that has caused the game to grow in the time since its release.

This would explain the much higher download size your noticing.

Please feel free to contact support for more information or possible options at

Contact Xbox Support

Thank you for reaching out
  5. fuxass Win User

Microsoft Store

Same issue to me... I did one purchase, after that I can't buy anymore, always getting this error.

Tried paying by credit card and paypal.
  6. WayHiK Win User

Microsoft Store

Same here, I was planning to buy a couple of games on the black Friday sale on Xbox. Only managed to buy one game, all other attempts said Microsoft was experiencing issues on their side.
Thema:

Microsoft store

1. Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Microsoft store

2. Перенос лицензии Minecraft с minecraft.net в Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Перенос лицензии Minecraft с minecraft.net в Microsoft Store: У меня есть лицензия Minecraft для компьютера на сайте minecraft.net , зарегистрированный на Gmail. Чтобы установить Minecraft с RTX, нужно иметь лицензию "Minecraft for Windows 10" в Microsoft...
  3. Game purchased from microsoft store, can I switch PCs without buying another copy?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game purchased from microsoft store, can I switch PCs without buying another copy?: I want to run a game I purchased on one laptop on another. It wont let me play. Do I need to uninstall it on the first laptop, before it will download on the other? Minecraft Dungions....
  4. Microsoft Store Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Issues: Im am looking to fix an ongoing issue for a specific game, i am gaming on PC, PSO2 seems that it doesn't run properly.... i am looking into new ways to fix the issue. i have re-downloaded this...
  5. I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...: So I have wasted $40 as how would I have ever known this to be the case. Is there a way xbox can resolve this for me? 5334cf0e-2b23-44ed-923f-ff852448f8c7
  6. A purschase hasnt come in from Microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A purschase hasnt come in from Microsoft store?: I bought Age of Wonders Planetfall Invasion and it hasn't showed up yet. How do I get it to come in from the Microsoft Store? 07ca870f-f6d9-4ad0-8b4a-2f112541005d
  7. Microsoft Store App Won't Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store App Won't Launch: Hello. I own the Xbox Game pass for PC, and whenever I try to launch the game Dead by Daylight it will not launch. It shows the message "Dead By Daylight is currently not available in your...
  8. microsoft store เข้าไม่ได้ Code: 0x00000194

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store เข้าไม่ได้ Code: 0x00000194: Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041 อัพเดทแล้ว [img] d485a4f0-fe20-41f2-aa3a-a313b55018bd
  9. Purchased with wrong account using Microsoft Store on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased with wrong account using Microsoft Store on PC: Tried to purchase the founder edition for PSO2 using the Microsoft Store on my PC. Accidentally used the wrong account. How do I transfer the purchase to the correct account?...
  10. Minha Microsoft Store não detecta meu Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minha Microsoft Store não detecta meu Game Pass Ultimate: Simplesmente,quando dei um upgrade em meu Game pass ele passou a reconhecer somente um ''Xbox Game Pass para Console'' e não deixa eu baixar jogos de computador como Dead by Daylight (Windows)...