Microsoft store

Discus and support Microsoft store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Wczoraj chciałem zakupić Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition lecz transakcja była cały czas odrzucana , po czasie środki z mojego konta paypal zostały... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KeDo97, Jun 21, 2019.

1. KeDo97
    KeDo97 Guest

Microsoft store

Wczoraj chciałem zakupić Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition lecz transakcja była cały czas odrzucana , po czasie środki z mojego konta paypal zostały pobrane lecz produkt w historii transakcji ma status "Odrzucone".Czy otrzymam zwrot środków skoro nie
    otrzymałem produktu ?

:)

KeDo97, Jun 21, 2019
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Microsoft Store

You can get the game on Microsoft Store on You Pc or Smartphone, Just need to log in with your account and search for the game You want to get with Xbox Live Gold, I think using the website is faster than using the Store on Xbox.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Store

If the power cycle suggested previously does not work then try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Store

Hey Julian!

I understand your confusion and am here to offer you a little more information regarding this situation!

The game Forza Horizon 3 Standard edition is an approximate size of 60 GB. But since the game has been released since 9/27/2016 there have been many updates and additional content that has caused the game to grow in the time since its release.

This would explain the much higher download size your noticing.

Please feel free to contact support for more information or possible options at

Contact Xbox Support

Thank you for reaching out
  5. fuxass Win User

Microsoft Store

Same issue to me... I did one purchase, after that I can't buy anymore, always getting this error.

Tried paying by credit card and paypal.
  6. WayHiK Win User

Microsoft Store

Same here, I was planning to buy a couple of games on the black Friday sale on Xbox. Only managed to buy one game, all other attempts said Microsoft was experiencing issues on their side.
Thema:

Microsoft store

1. Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store wont let me install Gears 5 without also installing Gears or War 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store wont let me install Gears 5 without also installing Gears or War 4: I just purchased Gears 5 and only realized after I bought it that its a bundle that also contains Gears of War 4. Trouble is, The store won't let me just install Gears 5. It gives me no option to...
  3. Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps: Hello- Of course it would fall during the month that we're tasked with the Cosmic Relief Challenge - but is anyone else having issues updating the Store and Rewards apps? I stopped them both,...
  4. Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...: 法下载地平线4,但是可以下载其他应用,错误代 0x803F8001 ______ [Translation - Unable to download Horizon 4, but other apps can be downloaded with error code 0x803F8001] [img] 88cbe8c2-d557-4e3e-bf17-b082c2c3361e
  5. Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a game in the microsoft store for xbox one, cant find it anywhere.: Hi, So i bought red dead redemption in de microsoft store for the xbox one, my card was charged but i cant find my game. If i check my pruchase history it isnt showing the game, anyone can help...
  6. Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...: 试过了社区的所有方法,只能通过更改地区美国才能解决,但是改区后,网络极不稳定, 法联网,改回国区后 法启动游戏,错误代 0x803F8001 [Translation-All the methods of the community have been tried and can only be solved by changing the area of the United...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw / Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw / Microsoft Store: So, for quite a while now, the Microsoft Store, and anything related to Xbox Games refuses to install. It just continually circles saying 'starting download.' For some reason, this also includes...
  8. 마이크로소프트 스토어 결제오류 [Translation - Microsoft Store Payment Error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마이크로소프트 스토어 결제오류 [Translation - Microsoft Store Payment Error]: 포르자호라이즌4 결재를진행하 는데 결 가돼지않습니다 계좌에돈이있는데 계 에 금액 추가 또는 다른 결 방법을 택하세요. 계좌의 잔액이 부족합니다. 계 에 금액 추가 또는 다른 결 방법을 택하세요. 계좌의 잔액이 부족합니다. PUR-InsufficientFunds XppHFXw9006/HmL3.38.1.11.10 라 뜨네요.......
  9. Xbox Cannot connect to Microsoft Store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cannot connect to Microsoft Store.: I can't connect to Microsoft store at all. When I do it tells me "Page could not be loaded. Please try again later". I also cannot access Xbox assist and I don't have xbox live but have never...
  10. Microsoft store on Xbox One in Russia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store on Xbox One in Russia: I can’t get into the microsoft store - after the black boot screen, I’m returned to the start screen of the console. They told me in a chat that the problem was that the store no longer works in...