Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I had ordered a custom controller and a headset. I've been charged for both but only the headset has been shipped. I must be reading over the part... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Aaron_Fox, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Aaron_Fox
    Aaron_Fox Guest

Microsoft Store

So I had ordered a custom controller and a headset. I've been charged for both but only the headset has been shipped. I must be reading over the part that explains why that is so that's why I ended up here. Any idea why this happened? Appreciate all who
    answer Microsoft Store :)

:)

Aaron_Fox, Jan 12, 2020
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Microsoft Store

You can get the game on Microsoft Store on You Pc or Smartphone, Just need to log in with your account and search for the game You want to get with Xbox Live Gold, I think using the website is faster than using the Store on Xbox.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Store

If the power cycle suggested previously does not work then try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Store

Hey Julian!

I understand your confusion and am here to offer you a little more information regarding this situation!

The game Forza Horizon 3 Standard edition is an approximate size of 60 GB. But since the game has been released since 9/27/2016 there have been many updates and additional content that has caused the game to grow in the time since its release.

This would explain the much higher download size your noticing.

Please feel free to contact support for more information or possible options at

Contact Xbox Support

Thank you for reaching out
  5. fuxass Win User

Microsoft Store

Same issue to me... I did one purchase, after that I can't buy anymore, always getting this error.

Tried paying by credit card and paypal.
  6. WayHiK Win User

Microsoft Store

Same here, I was planning to buy a couple of games on the black Friday sale on Xbox. Only managed to buy one game, all other attempts said Microsoft was experiencing issues on their side.
Thema:

Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. Editing and Adding Games to Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Editing and Adding Games to Microsoft Store: Hello programmers! I would like if you add more non-Xbox games to the Microsoft store to play mouse and keyboard (available on PC) , without the Xbox joystick. (For example, GTA V, Watch Dogs 2,...
  3. Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?: I've attemted to install Batman, the free game this month, and ESPN+ and nothing happens when I click, "Get". Go figure, when I buy Star Wars Jedi, it work then...anyone else having this issue?...
  4. Microsoft Storeよりプリペイドカードに記載の25桁のコードを入力しても認証できません[Translatio n-Microsoft Store cannot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Storeよりプリペイドカードに記載の25桁のコードを入力しても認証できません[Translatio n-Microsoft Store cannot...: Windows 10のPCよりMojangアカウントでログインし、公式ページでWindows 10版を 購入しようとMicrosoft Storeよりプリペイドカードに記載の25桁のコードを入力したところ、 コードに付属していた説明を確認してく さい。コードを別の Webページで使用することが必要になる 合があります。 使用:  Office 365 for Home...
  5. Unable to uninstall game from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to uninstall game from microsoft store: Hi, i have tried to uninstall Forza horizon 4, when i clicked uninstall it told me that it was doing it. But it is still taking op space on my C: drive c04d33b5-3a8e-4435-b518-c3289b492b64
  6. Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?: I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha ebb38189-391c-48b2-ba9a-4d80e3cd98ae
  7. Nao consigo instalar o GTA V na Microsoft Store [Edit - Translation] - I can't install GTA...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nao consigo instalar o GTA V na Microsoft Store [Edit - Translation] - I can't install GTA...: Eu comprei o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate e estou tentando instalar o GTA V, mas quando vou instalar aparece o seguinte erro: Parece que você não tem um dispositivo aplicável vinculado sua conta da...
  8. Microsoft Store errors- Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store errors- Beta Ring: Today I've started having problems with the store on my One X and was wondering if anyone else is having problems. The store will load, but anything I click on gives me the "Try that again- Page...
  9. Hey Microsoft put tenchu z in the store!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft put tenchu z in the store!!!!: They seriously need too there has not been a new game for the last 10 years and i would personally love to play this game again!! 255441ae-1fda-46c4-8cbe-a74bb071915a
  10. Warum gibt es im Microsoft Store häufig nur die Xbox Version eines Spiels? [Why is there...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warum gibt es im Microsoft Store häufig nur die Xbox Version eines Spiels? [Why is there...: Hallo Community Für viele Spiele z.B. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II gibt es im Microsoft Store nur die Xbox Version zu kaufen, während ich im Laden auch die PC-Version kaufen kann. Warum ist das...