Microsoft store에서 구매한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다.

Discus and support Microsoft store에서 구매한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 안녕하세요? 4월 3일 microsoft store에서 Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition을 구매하였는데요, 핸드폰으로 구매를 하다보니 xbox 게임인 줄 알았는데 pc 플랫폼 게임 입니다. 실수로 구매를 하여서 환불... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yongjin Kwon, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Yongjin Kwon
    Yongjin Kwon Guest

안녕하세요?

4월 3일 microsoft store에서 Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition을 구매하였는데요,

핸드폰으로 구매를 하다보니 xbox 게임인 줄 알았는데 pc 플랫폼 게임 입니다.

실수로 구매를 하여서 환불 청합니다.

Order number 8398883706

현재 xbox store에서 다시 구매해서 설치하였습니다.

감사합니다.

:)

Yongjin Kwon, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Yongjin Kwon Win User

Microsoft store에서 구매한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다. [I want to refund games i purchased from the Microsoft store.]

No it doesn’t work.

there was no requesting refund/return page.

Let me know another way.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Microsoft store에서 구매한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다. [I want to refund games i purchased from the Microsoft store.]

Hello

The link explaining how to apply for a refund is here. Just follow the steps and wait for the
    response
  4. Zenosos Win User

오늘 구매한 오버워치를 환불하고 싶습니다.

오늘 오버 워치를 구매 한 경우 주문 내역으로 이동하여 환불을 요청 수 있습니다. 요청하는 데 최대 2 주가 소요되며 환불 요청 방법을 설명하는 링크도 포함됩니다.

또한 오버 워치는 타이틀 재생이 아니며 Xbox One에서만 사용 수 있습니다. PC에서는 블리자드 앱 스 어를 통해서만 구입 수 있습니다.

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

5. XBF Steven R Win User

microsft store에서 다운로드 구입한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다. [I would like to refund the game I downloaded from microsoft store.]

Hey there Jude!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this difficulty.

If you are interested in an refund, try going to this page and fill out a request at

Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund
    . After submitting the request, you’ll be sent an email on whether or not it was approved or denied.

This followupemail you will receive is the only means to get in contact with the refund
    department directly and will be the only means of you disputing the verdict as well.

If and when you get a chance, give it a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  6. judelee1 Win User

microsft store에서 다운로드 구입한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다. [I would like to refund the game I downloaded from microsoft store.]

회 주 사항은 한국에서는 해당되지 않습니다. 주문기록에서 환불관 된 메뉴가 혀 활성화되지 않습니다. 그래서 별도로 질문을 올린 것입니다.

[Translation- Your reply is not available in Korea. No refund related menu is activated in order history. So I asked the question separately.]
Thema:

1. Microsoft store에서 구매한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store에서 구매한

2. Mouse cursor control on Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse cursor control on Microsoft Edge: Just got myself a keyboard and mouse for my Xbox and thought it would be a cool feature to allow the mouse cursor control on the internet app. :) submitted by /u/AddisonsDisease [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox, Microsoft flight sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox, Microsoft flight sim: Hi there, I purchased and downloaded Microsoft flight sim, however, I could not open the app because I have a 32 bit processor when I need 64, i feel terrible about this, so I realised that it...
  4. Resolution with issues is 110% at microsoft's discretion.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolution with issues is 110% at microsoft's discretion.: I contacted microsoft after my subscription was automatically canceled for removing a billing option. I have been told 'm being refunded my money in 3-5 business days, whatever. This is still an...
  5. Smh microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Smh microsoft: I literarily got a comunity enforcement because i said f you to someone in chat, and i get it is a "bad word" But the porson who reported me was using mouse and keyboard on rainbow 6 seage on...
  6. microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account: i have £10 in my microsoft account but everytime i go to purchase something there is not an option to use the money, only redeem giftcard or add a new way. does anyone know the answer? thanks...
  7. jeu pc microsoft mahjong ne fonctionne plus[Translation-microsoft mahjong pc game no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    jeu pc microsoft mahjong ne fonctionne plus[Translation-microsoft mahjong pc game no longer...: Bonsoir, Je rencontre depuis plus d'une semaine un problème sur microsoft mahjong, celui-ci ne fonctionnant plus. Quand il se lance, il me met une boîte de dialogue me disant : Échec de la...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: My Microsoft Jigsaw after years of playing has decided that all the puzzles I have completed and all the coins I have collected must be deleted moved or deposited somewhere else can SOMEONE please...
  9. Connecting to the Microsoft Account fails all the time (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting to the Microsoft Account fails all the time (Minecraft): Hi, I want to play Minecraft inline, but it keeps failing to connect to my microsoft account. I brought it on the Microsoft Store. This problem is there since the beginning, and is yet to be...
  10. microsoft store에서 제가 소유한 gears 5 게임을 추가하려는데 무한로딩에 걸립니다.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store에서 제가 소유한 gears 5 게임을 추가하려는데 무한로딩에 걸립니다.: [img] xbox 본체도우미에 들어가면 내 게임에 gears 5 가 없어서 mocrosoft store에서 게임을 찾아보세요(여기 오타도 있습니다.)를 눌러 [img] 가 소 하 있는 gears 5 를 클릭해서 들어가면 [img] 이 게 무한로딩이 걸립니다. 며 부터 시도해보 다양한 방법으로 시도해봤는데 가 소 하지 않은 다른...