Microsoft Store?

Discus and support Microsoft Store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There seems to be a problem with your Store online it will not let me download anything what so ever, not even up dates for programs on my computer. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ARTHURBLAZIC, Oct 29, 2020.

1. ARTHURBLAZIC
    ARTHURBLAZIC Guest

Microsoft Store?

There seems to be a problem with your Store online it will not let me download anything what so ever, not even up dates for programs on my computer.

I have reported it and it seems like nothing is being done about it. I really need Help cause one of my games needs a up date through the store it's the only place I can get that up date at.

The game is Asphalt 9.

:)

ARTHURBLAZIC, Oct 29, 2020
  2. AbbyManheim Win User

Microsoft: microsoft bingo

Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

microsoft

You will need to call support in your area ,with the card details.

If you are in the beta you will need to post in the beta forums for help.

EDIT,as you are in the beta,microsoft points are no longer available to you,you get the currency value instead.
  4. Dark destiny Win User

To Microsoft!

because your country agreed to the euro, a terrible decision
  5. SlimShady16 Win User

Microsoft

Thank you. Hopefully they resolve this.
  6. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft

Hi. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is a preview title not a final release of the game. This is advertised on the store page for the game. You can raise a complaint a support.xbox.com if you are still dissatisfied with your experience
Thema:

Microsoft Store?

1. Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. Can’t find content on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t find content on Microsoft Store: Hi, today im trying to buy a bundle called the Dark Fire Bundle, but its not showing up in the Microsoft Store, I contacted the game support but said it was a problem with Microsoft, any help?...
  3. Can't complete purchase of Xbox game through Microsoft Store on PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't complete purchase of Xbox game through Microsoft Store on PC: I'm trying to make a purchase through Microsoft Store on PC but I keep getting error message "Having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out." I've tried different...
  4. Bought games on the laptop (microsoft store) but its not showing up in the transaction...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought games on the laptop (microsoft store) but its not showing up in the transaction...: So i bought games on the microsoft store on my pc cuz i don't have a creditcard. and it just wont show up in my history of purchased games or whatever so now i can't download these games on my...
  5. If I buy Forza horizon 4 from the microsoft store on the pc, will i have access to that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Forza horizon 4 from the microsoft store on the pc, will i have access to that...: This is because the game is on sale but I don't have my Xbox yet so I want to make sure I won't have to buy it twice. 91d5a87d-037f-46f2-bd32-fdcef305289c
  6. Series S order from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Series S order from Microsoft Store: I've ordered the series s from Microsoft and all was well till my bank account showed the pending payment of 249.99 had disappeared. Then I got an email a few days later from Microsoft saying the...
  7. Rupay card option not available on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Rupay card option not available on microsoft store: I have a Rupay debit card and i would like to purchase Forza Horizon 4 but i don't have a option to pay using Rupay card, could you please help me with it? 0f68565e-5ff8-4422-9549-43e4d0188244
  8. If I have a game in Microsoft store and I switch to a new computer will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a game in Microsoft store and I switch to a new computer will I still be able to...: Hello there. Recently I purchased Sea of Thieves PC edition through the Microsoft store. However, I am thinking of buying a new computer, and I was wondering wether I will keep the game and I...
  9. Microsoft Store saying I haven't bought games I've already bought

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store saying I haven't bought games I've already bought: I recently formatted my C: drive in order to work out some issues I was having, and while setting everything back up, I noticed that the Microsoft Store is showing that I haven't bought any Forza...
  10. How do you get the Microsoft Store to care about the customer

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get the Microsoft Store to care about the customer: I purchased a Xbox Series X in September, I paid for it! When it shipped FedEx lost the package, very convenient for FedEx employee's kid is getting a new Xbox. I called the Microsoft Store, they...