Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I recently purchased a £10 microsoft gift card. I entered the code on the store and it said the money was added to my balance but It won't let... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LukeBrock, Feb 20, 2021.

1. LukeBrock
    LukeBrock Guest

Microsoft Store

Hello. I recently purchased a £10 microsoft gift card. I entered the code on the store and it said the money was added to my balance but It won't let me buy anything as it just gives me the option to add another payment method. How can I fix this issue?

:)

LukeBrock, Feb 20, 2021
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Microsoft Store

You can get the game on Microsoft Store on You Pc or Smartphone, Just need to log in with your account and search for the game You want to get with Xbox Live Gold, I think using the website is faster than using the Store on Xbox.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Store

If the power cycle suggested previously does not work then try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Store

Hey Julian!

I understand your confusion and am here to offer you a little more information regarding this situation!

The game Forza Horizon 3 Standard edition is an approximate size of 60 GB. But since the game has been released since 9/27/2016 there have been many updates and additional content that has caused the game to grow in the time since its release.

This would explain the much higher download size your noticing.

Please feel free to contact support for more information or possible options at

Contact Xbox Support

Thank you for reaching out
  5. fuxass Win User

Microsoft Store

Same issue to me... I did one purchase, after that I can't buy anymore, always getting this error.

Tried paying by credit card and paypal.
  6. WayHiK Win User

Microsoft Store

Same here, I was planning to buy a couple of games on the black Friday sale on Xbox. Only managed to buy one game, all other attempts said Microsoft was experiencing issues on their side.
Thema:

Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. microsoft store problem

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store problem: hello bill i have big big problem pls help:( i cant download anything from the microsoft store everytime i try to download its shows me an error. plz help im lost. thanks bill...
  3. Can't Buy anything on Xbox one on Microsoft store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Buy anything on Xbox one on Microsoft store?: HI Microsoft, I have been trying to get some stuff on my Xbox one on the Microsoft store and it was working okay yesterday? So i am just wondering on what is going on with my account and being...
  4. xbox insider hub won't appear on the microsoft store (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox insider hub won't appear on the microsoft store (Windows 10): So, I wanted to download the xbox insider hub on my pc, but when I searched it, it didn't appear anywhere, I looked up through google and found a direct link but for a legacy version on the xbox...
  5. Microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store: I added a $50 Xbox card to my account and bought some dlc. about 20 minutes later I attempted to buy a game and instead of letting me buy the game it said Get Started! Add a new way to pay....
  6. Xbox Insider not available on Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider not available on Microsoft Store: [IMG] Am I the only one having this problem? My system requirements are all up to date and compatible....
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't recognize my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store doesn't recognize my Xbox: I have an Xbox Series X and game pass ultimate, but when I try to install a game from the Store's website or its windows app, I get a message saying that it cannot find any applicable device...
  8. Midnight Club is delisted again from the Microsoft store can the developers fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Midnight Club is delisted again from the Microsoft store can the developers fix this?: If Someone at Microsoft can tell the developers to fix this I will be happy, because i wish i can play this game again [img] fe883809-1fa4-4fee-9e88-5cae6204b3a1
  9. Microsoft store not updating?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store not updating?: For some reason, I've been having a problem where my Microsoft store won't update, it's just going by kbps and I just can't download it. I even hard reseted my xbox and I didn't do anything, I...
  10. Your Microsoft store account is different than your Xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Your Microsoft store account is different than your Xbox account: I am having an issue trying to use the Xbox Beta app. I have Game Pass Ultimate and I am trying to play games on my laptop, but I am getting a message that states: Your Microsoft Store account,...