Microsoft store

Discus and support Microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft dungeons creeping winter from the xbox store but I don't have a pc or Windows mobile to install it on.Can I request that you make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElectroBall, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:32 AM.

1. ElectroBall
    ElectroBall Guest

Microsoft store

I purchased Minecraft dungeons creeping winter from the xbox store but I don't have a pc or Windows mobile to install it on.Can I request that you make the Microsoft store also available on the Google play store and amazon Appstore so that it could install on my Amazon fire?

:)

2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Microsoft Store

You can get the game on Microsoft Store on You Pc or Smartphone, Just need to log in with your account and search for the game You want to get with Xbox Live Gold, I think using the website is faster than using the Store on Xbox.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Store

If the power cycle suggested previously does not work then try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Store

Hey Julian!

I understand your confusion and am here to offer you a little more information regarding this situation!

The game Forza Horizon 3 Standard edition is an approximate size of 60 GB. But since the game has been released since 9/27/2016 there have been many updates and additional content that has caused the game to grow in the time since its release.

This would explain the much higher download size your noticing.

Please feel free to contact support for more information or possible options at

Contact Xbox Support

Thank you for reaching out
  5. fuxass Win User

Microsoft Store

Same issue to me... I did one purchase, after that I can't buy anymore, always getting this error.

Tried paying by credit card and paypal.
  6. WayHiK Win User

Microsoft Store

Same here, I was planning to buy a couple of games on the black Friday sale on Xbox. Only managed to buy one game, all other attempts said Microsoft was experiencing issues on their side.
Thema:

Microsoft store

1. Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Microsoft store

2. Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store not updating on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store not updating on my Xbox One S: Hi, my name is Zach, or Cadence as is on my account. I've been having trouble lately with two apps updating on my Xbox One S. I've even cleared some space for installation and they stall out at...
  3. problem in microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    problem in microsoft store: when i go to add a new microsoft account on the microsoft store (the main one i use on my xbox) it asks me for either my Email or phone number and then it says "Invalid username" i dont know what...
  4. When I try starting any Yakuza game it sends me to the microsoft store and tells me to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try starting any Yakuza game it sends me to the microsoft store and tells me to...: So, basically i was able to play Yakuza for a while, but then this started happening and after some time i noticed it wasnt all games like that, games like Minecraft Dungeons, and Sea Of Thieves...
  5. Finnish text in the Game Pass section of the french microsoft store. Seen on Xbox Series X...

in XboX Insiders
    Finnish text in the Game Pass section of the french microsoft store. Seen on Xbox Series X...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]
  6. Is there a way to recommend games to microsoft to put on the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to recommend games to microsoft to put on the xbox store?: I want to recommend FNAF fan games to xbox for people who either dont have a pc or has a bad pc that cant run anything like me. I mainly want to ask for Five nights at [mod removed] 1-3 because...
  7. There is english words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    There is english words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]
  8. There is finnish words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    There is finnish words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]
  9. Finnish in french microsoft store ( XB Series X Alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    Finnish in french microsoft store ( XB Series X Alpha): [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]
  10. English in french microsoft store ( XB Series X Alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    English in french microsoft store ( XB Series X Alpha): [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]